- Sevier County View all rentals (7)
- Gatlinburg View all rentals (1689)
- Nashville View all rentals (479)
- Chattanooga View all rentals (89)
- Memphis View all rentals (51)
- Cosby View all rentals (20)
- Knoxville View all rentals (51)
- Franklin View all rentals (25)
- Tellico Plains View all rentals (5)
- Butler View all rentals (4)
Rentals Near Tennessee Attractions
Tennessee is home to quintessential American culture at its finest like Elvis and Graceland, BBQ pork, country music, Dollywood and the Smoky Mountains. Memphis and Nashville are living dualities of glitz and grit, places where artistic genius is littered with the harsh realities of the Deep South. The zest of life here is palpable, from the peaks of the Smokies to the sultry lowlands that lead into the mighty Mississippi.
While your musical heartstrings are being plucked, your belly will not go unsatisfied either. Tennessee boasts some of the best southern cooking around, including fried chicken, BBQ ribs and Cajun seasoning.
Some of the areas you will not want to miss include:
- Memphis: Bordered by the Mississippi and rooted in the brilliance of musicians past, this city is a great place to start any Tennessee vacation. Here you can get a sampling of rock 'n roll, blues and country all in one magnificent place.
- Nashville: After Memphis, head west to this city for your fill of honky-tonks and knee slappin' blues bars. Be sure to check out a gig at the Grand Ole Opry House, the controversial yet ever-popular club that is home to some of the greatest artists in country music.
- Great Smokey Mountains: Once you have worn through your blue suede shoes, strap on your hiking boots and wander here to this majestic UNESCO World Heritage site. It is home to some of the most diverse ecosystems in the world. With black bears roaming free and orchids making an appearance in between the hardy Furs, this mountain chain is a natural splendor.
- Knoxville: This city features fabulous riverfront dining, historic areas including the Old City and Market Square, walking tours, plenty of shopping and a buzzing nightlife.
- Chattanooga: With renowned attractions such as Ruby Falls and Rock City, this town showcases a bustling waterfront downtown district, an aquarium, shopping, museums, restaurants and historic sites.
- Shiloh: History buffs rejoice! This town is an area where visitors can learn about the Civil War and a major battle that took place there, all within some truly breathtaking scenery.
There is something for every traveler headed to Tennessee. If water activities set your course full steam ahead, check out Tennessee water parks. If you would rather enjoy ocean views from land, head to the Tennessee aquarium. When you are looking to get close to nature, camping in Tennessee can definitely take you there. Hoping to kindle love's flame? Romantic getaways in Tennessee are becoming increasingly popular.
No matter what daytime activities you opt for, there are always a number of great places to rest your weary head when it is time for bed. A vacation rental can include a condo in downtown Nashville or a wood-side cabin in the country. Whatever you desire, Tennessee can meet your needs.