Featured Teton Village Properties
About Teton Village
Teton Village is a picturesque mountain getaway within easy reach of all the amenities and nightspots of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Known for its signature 100-foot clock tower at Valley Station, Teton Village is certainly not afraid of heights. This is the home of the most dramatic vertical rises in America, a swoop of more than 4,000 feet between the village and Rendezvous Peak, which makes this place a sought after destination for serious vertical skiers from all over the world.
Many visitors also use Teton Village as a starting point for adventures in The Grand Tetons and Yellowstone National Park. The village makes an excellent base camp for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding or whitewater rafting excursions.
In addition to outdoor activities, Teton Village is also home to lively, energetic nightspots, renowned art galleries and a wide variety of inspiring cultural events. See a performance at any of several great live music venues, or come here for the Grand Tetons Music Festival, which takes place every summer.
Here are a few more suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Go skiing or snowboarding: The downhill ski slopes in this area are legendary. There are endless miles of brilliant powder soft snow and secluded scenic trails perfect for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing opportunities.
- Take a wildlife safari tour: This is an excellent way to have close encounters with elk, moose, bear and other elusive wildlife native to the Tetons.
- Take a hot air balloon ride: There's no more breathtaking way to view some of the most striking mountain peaks and snow covered valleys in the world.
- Head for Yellowstone: schedule day trips to Yellowstone's famous waterfalls and geysers, and come home at night to your relaxing vacation rental in the Village.
- Take a tour of the Snake River Ranch: This place is one of the last working cattle ranches in Jackson Hole and is now included in the National Register of Historic Places.
- Ride the aerial tram: Take the 100 passenger aerial tram from Teton Village to the summit of Rendezvous Mountain, an elevation of more than 10,000 feet.
You'll never run out of exciting things to see and do here. In the winter, the ski slopes beckon and in the summer the same hills bloom with wildflowers. You'll also have no trouble finding a place to stay in Teton Village. Vacation rental opportunities are plentiful all year round, and you can easily find an elegant condo or apartment that meets your needs. Book a cozy winter cabin, or come during the summer and host your family and friends in a beautiful lakeside villa.