Featured Topsail Beach Properties
1 / 15
Topsail Beach condo
3 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 8
Topsail Beach condo
- 7 night min
About Topsail Beach
Topsail Island is known for its intriguing and diverse history that dates back to the 1700s at a time when pirates prowled the high seas. Today, Topsail Beach is known for its tranquil environment, quiet lifestyle, and strict adherence to the preservation of the island's natural beauty.
This family-oriented beach community offers plenty to see and do, with water activities ranging from swimming, surfing, and parasailing to dry land endeavors such as biking, hiking, and fishing.
Some of the sights visitors will not want to miss include:
- Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Rescue and Rehabilitation Center: As the only sea turtle hospital in the state, this center is renowned for its dedication to the conservation and protection of the species.
- Missiles and More Museum: This museum details part of the area's colorful history as the home of the former arsenal building for Operation Bumblebee, a place for experimental rocket launches during the Second World War.
- Jolly Roger Pier: This popular fishing pier showcases the town's exquisite scenic surroundings.
- Belle of Topsail: This 1880s themed riverboat offers cruises along the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Topsail Skating Rink: This is a fun activity for the entire family.
- Hampstead: This city is home to Belvedere and Old Point Golf & Country Clubs.
Don't forget to check out some annual events that also take place nearby, including the Taste of Topsail culinary event during May in Surf City and the Sneads Ferry Shrimp Festival during August in Sneads Ferry.
Topsail Beach is accessible by boat and car. Visitors can enjoy their relaxing stay in a condo within the city center, a home situated near the pier, or a vacation rental that resides right on the beach. A house with waterfront views of spectacular sunsets is a popular choice for those who want to indulge in the peace and beauty of island life.