Featured Toronto Properties
1 / 77
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
The city of Toronto is by far the most populous in all of Canada, and has long been regarded as one of the most ethnically and culturally diverse cities in the world. The many distinct neighborhoods, restaurants serving every type of cuisine, and international events held year-round mean that you can see the world without ever leaving the area. Explore the trendy shops and glitzy attractions of Old Toronto, the charming parks and green scenery of Scarborough, and the array of restaurants scattered throughout York.
Here are just some of the must-see attractions and activities in this cosmopolitan getaway destination:
- Art Gallery of Ontario: See the vast exhibit of Canadian paintings and the largest collection of Henry Moore sculptures in the world.
- CN Tower: Take a glass elevator to the top of this structure that is over 500 meters tall.
- Spadina House: This historic mansion which is well over 150 years old has recently been renovated and also contains a beautiful garden which is free to the public.
- Toronto Zoo: This zoo is particularly unique because the animals are divided up by zones according to their continents of origin.
- Go to the Beach: Toronto is home to lovely beaches including Point Beach and Wasaga Beach.
- The Toronto Islands: Take a ferry ride from Bay St. to these nearby tranquil islands with amazing city views.
With over six million residents living in the Toronto area, it's no surprise that there seems to be a major event taking place in the city almost every night of the week. Sample the artwork of some of the top artists throughout Canada at the Scotiabank Nuit Blanche in October, join the thousands of residents who travel to Nathan Phillips Square for the Cavalcade of Lights in November, or celebrate Canada Day in July with live music and fireworks at Mel Lastman Square.
Whether you're looking for a luxury condo or an apartment with world-class views of the Toronto Skyline, there's a vacation rental available that will meet both your vacation needs and budget. The city also serves as a great base for exploring the rest of southwestern Ontario. If you have some extra time to explore, drive an hour south to the beautiful Niagara Falls, or head two hours north to the charming countryside town of Muskoka.