Trinidad and Tobago
Featured Trinidad and Tobago Properties
1 / 24
4 BR / 6 BA / Sleeps 8
- Min stay varies
About Trinidad and Tobago
Most people recognize Trinidad and Tobago as a Caribbean paradise and a fantastic destination for a fun vacation getaway. Trinidad and Tobago offers endless stretches of soft white sand beach and palm trees gently leaning over quiet blue ocean coves. This island nation is also home to miles of preserved rainforest and protected bird and wildlife sanctuaries. Come to Trinidad and Tobago to relax on the beach and enjoy the energetic nightlife, but also come for rare trekking opportunities through some of the world's most fragile and beautiful natural ecosystems.
While you're visiting, book a luxury vacation rental rather than a cramped hotel room. A vacation rental can keep you close to your favorite activities and provide you with more space and privacy than a hotel. Wake up in your private villa or beach condo and then head into town to explore the busy side streets and join the fun. Then hike through the wilderness areas, play on the beach, enjoy Tobago golf, or relax in a Tobago spa.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Hike the trails of the Tobago Forest Reserve: This preserved natural area was established to combat deforestation in 1763 and is believed to be the oldest nature preserve in the western hemisphere.
- Visit the Caroni Bird Sanctuary: Trinidad's national bird is the Scarlet Ibis, a beautiful species of wading shore bird and one of the many birds protected by this sanctuary.
- Visit the La Brea Pitch Lake: This lake is a true geological wonder. About 100 acres wide, it releases asphalt and is considered the largest lake of its kind in the world.
- Tour Fort King George: Take a guided tour of this preserved historic fort built as a British Colonial outpost in the 1780's.
- Go snorkeling in Arnos Vale Reef: This incredible reef system lies in a shallow cove and is an excellent place to see stingrays.
- Relax on the beach: Castara Bay and Englishman's Bay are two of the most popular beaches on the island. Come here to swim, enjoy Tobago sailing, go kayaking, or just relax in the sand.
No matter what activities you have in mind for the perfect Caribbean vacation, you'll find what you're looking for in Trinidad and Tobago. Visitors from all over the world come here for Trinidad honeymoons and weddings, exotic family vacations, or tropical getaways with friends. It's easy to find the perfect vacation rental here that offers all the luxury amenities you need. While you're visiting Trinidad and Tobago, consider exploring other Caribbean destinations like Nevis and St. Barths.