Featured Tulum Properties
1 / 74
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 5
- Min stay varies
1 / 118
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
Located close to the tip of the Yucatan Peninsula, on a stretch of turquoise water and white sand beach known as the Mexican Riviera, lies the laid back beach village of Tulum. This unique tropical getaway is the perfect destination for a romantic escape, an exotic family vacation, or a fun excursion with friends. The town lies within easy reach of some of the Riviera's most popular attractions, including ruins, waterparks, and excellent places to encounter dolphins and sea turtles. Tulum is also a good place to learn about Mayan history and culture and sample authentic Yucatan cuisine at world-class restaurants.
Experience the best of Tulum by scheduling a stay in a luxury beach condo of your own. It's easy to find a vacation rental close to your favorite activities, and there's no better way to start the day then with breakfast on your private balcony as the sun rises over the ocean. Spend the day hiking the jungle trails, visiting historic sites, shopping, or relaxing in a luxury Tulum spa. In the evening, head to the venues downtown and along the coast to experience the energetic Tulum club and nightlife scene.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Explore the Mayan Ruins of Tulum: Several Mayan ruin sites are scattered along the coast, but the Tulum ruins, perched on an overlook above the sea, are arguably the most beautiful.
- Visit Xel-Ha: This famous combined aquarium and amusement park is one of the most popular destinations in Tulum and offers the perfect way to spend the day for visitors of all ages.
- Hike the trails of the Punta Laguna Nature Reserve: Explore the forest trails with an experienced guide and encounter rare wildlife like spider monkeys.
- Take a kiteboarding lesson: This exciting sport is gaining followers all over the world. Along the coast of Tulum, several schools have opened up with patient instructors who can help you hit the waves.
- Go scuba diving: The teeming marine life in the reefs and caves around Tulum draw serious divers from around the world.
- Rent a bike: Explore the miles of bike trails and side streets of Tulum.
No matter what season of the year you plan your visit to Tulum, you'll find perfect weather and a warm welcoming atmosphere. You'll never run out of exciting things to do here, and you'll have no trouble finding the perfect vacation rental. Rent a condo or luxury villa where you can store your beach gear, unwind, reconnect, and start making fun vacation memories. While you're visiting Tulum, you may also want to explore nearby vacation destinations like Merida and Playa Del Carmen.