- Downtown View all rentals (246)
- Yaletown View all rentals (71)
- Gastown View all rentals (40)
- Kitsilano View all rentals (37)
- Chinatown View all rentals (23)
- Coal Harbour View all rentals (16)
- West End View all rentals (27)
- Renfrew View all rentals (9)
- Dunbar View all rentals (6)
- False Creek View all rentals (25)
- Commercial Drive View all rentals (21)
- Crosstown View all rentals (6)
- Kerrisdale View all rentals (4)
Rentals Near Vancouver Attractions
Featured Vancouver Properties
Pristine wilderness and cosmopolitan pleasures are united in the beautiful coastal city of Vancouver. A gateway to the Canadian Rockies, Vancouver has some of the best winter sports opportunities in the world. If you like to downhill ski or snowboard, the famous mountain at Whistler is one of the world's most popular winter destinations, as well as one of the city's top attractions.
If you've already made your winter plans, Vancouver is also a wonderful place to visit in the summer. A coastal city, Vancouver is just a stone's throw from beautiful sand beaches along Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. The unspoiled coastline is an ideal place for an eco-adventure, especially by kayak. Alternately, you could plan a day hike in the neighboring mountains to swim in one of the many clear mountain lakes.
The third largest city in Canada, Vancouver offers urban excitement in addition to beautiful wilderness and outdoor sports. There is a growing art scene, with many fine art galleries in Vancouver's downtown district, as well as in the surrounding communities of Victoria and Wells. Vancouver is also a food-lover's paradise. Here, you can feast on wonderfully fresh seafood every day of the week. Accompany your meal with a local beer or hearty glass of red wine produced by the local breweries and wineries of Southern British Columbia. On the weekends, be sure to check out one of Vancouver's charming farmer's markets, where you can pick up local products like honey, jams, local cheese, and fresh produce.
Here are some of the best things to do in Vancouver:
- Vancouver Art Gallery: One of the largest museums in Canada, this gallery's permanent collection includes work by Chagall, as well as important regional artists, like Emily Carr.
- Stanley Park: A unique 100-acre park bordered by the seawall promenade, this public space is a scenic place to stroll, bike, or rollerblade alongside locals.
- Whistler: Whistler Mountain was the site of the 2010 Winter Olympics. For skiers and snowboarders, it is one of the best winter resorts in North America.
- Museum of Anthropology: This fascinating museum contains art and artifacts from Vancouver's native cultures, including impressive carved totem poles.
- Gulf Islands: Located just between Vancouver and the mainland, this small island chain is a wonderful place to go sailing, fishing, and hiking.
- Public Market: Enjoy the range of delicious delicacies at this local food market, located in a former industrial space on Granville Island.
If you are planning to visit Vancouver, consider a vacation rental on Kitsilano Point, where you will be near the beach, as well as the attractions in downtown Vancouver. Snagging a rental by Little Fort Langley will put you right in the middle of Vancouver's most historic districts while a ski cabin in Yaletown is ideal for those looking to hit the slopes. For the whole family, a villa near Whistler will guarantee a good time, any season of the year.