Veneto - Venice
- Venice View all rentals (1615)
- Verona View all rentals (717)
- Lake Garda View all rentals (181)
- City of Venice View all rentals (753)
- Mestre View all rentals (244)
- Bibione View all rentals (122)
- Padua View all rentals (176)
- Bibione Pineda View all rentals (13)
- Venezia View all rentals (762)
- Caorle View all rentals (70)
- Rosolina View all rentals (3)
- Treviso View all rentals (327)
- Jesolo Lido View all rentals (51)
- Vicenza View all rentals (207)
- Eraclea Mare View all rentals (11)
Rentals Near Veneto - Venice Attractions
Featured Veneto - Venice Properties
1 / 42
4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 8
- 3 night min
About Veneto - Venice
Comprised of seven individual provinces, Veneto is home to some of the most celebrated cities in Italy. Nestled in the northeastern part of Italy, Veneto also has miles and miles of beautiful coastline, dotted with charming seaside towns and beaches. The region occupies an important place in Italian political and spiritual history, with remnants of its storied past sprinkled throughout its striking countryside.
Some of the major attractions in Veneto include:
- Venice: From its famous canals to its scenic narrow streets and museums rich with artistic masterpieces, Venice is as romantic as it is fascinating. Be sure to take a gondola tour through its winding waterways for an unforgettable holiday experience.
- Cortina d'Ampezzo: Nestled in the Veneto highlands, this former Olympic host city is perfect for winter visitors looking for a ski vacation in Italy's alpine country.
- Verona: The city that served as the setting of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet is also home to one of the most renowned opera houses in Europe.
- Padova: Home of the famous Basilica del Santo, Padova attracts millions of visitors every year who come for religious pilgrimages. For secular visitors, the city offers stunning architecture and intriguing historical attractions, including a collection of Saint Antonio's religious relics.
- Seaside villages and vineyards: Bring your camera and head to Bibione, Eraclea and Jesolo. Just north of Verona, you'll also find the internationally renowned wine region of Valpolicella, where you can enjoy winery tours and get a taste of the local product.
During your visit to Veneto, choose a vacation rental rather than a hotel; you'll have more space and privacy, as well as all the comforts of home. Beautifully decorated and located wherever you would like, vacation rentals add a touch of authenticity to your Italian holiday by serving as your home away from home.
Veneto is ideally situated for exploring more of Europe. The Italian capital of Rome lies just to its southwest, and you can also head north into the Swiss Alps or east to get to Slovenia, a beautiful and underrated European vacation destination.