About Virginia Beach
Beautiful beaches, a vibrant boardwalk, and great surfing, swimming, and sunning imbue Virginia Beach, VA. Sport enthusiasts will love this city, as its home to a number of great spots to golf, jog, cycle, sea kayak, horseback ride, and hike. Culture lovers will find plenty to be enamored with here as well. The art, museums, shopping, and annual festivals offer visitors so many activities and sights to see. Guests will find fantastic dining, entertainment, and nightlife options too.
Some of the attractions you will want to experience include:
- Virginia Beach Boardwalk: This is Virginia Beach's most popular attraction, a three-mile concrete stretch that runs parallel along the sea, open to bicyclists, families, skaters, and sandy beach goers. Guests can expect live entertainment in the summertime as well as a consistent slew of restaurants, surf shops, and unique shopping venues throughout the year.
- False Cape State Park: This beautiful Virginia park is perfect for hiking, biking, and boating. It also forms a mile-wide barrier between Back Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, offering ideal spots for bird watching and kayaking.
- Go Parasailing: Virginia Beach is truly the perfect place to learn to surf and sail. Spend a day embarking upon a parasailing adventure.
- Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center: Be sure to visit the marsh area here which is full of sea creatures native to the area.
- Motor World: For active family fun, this is the place to be. With amusements such as the SkyCoaster, paintball, and a 36-hole putt-putt course, everyone will find something to enjoy while they are here.
The Atlantic Ocean becomes your backyard while staying in your own vacation rental. Walk just minutes to the beach and spend the day relaxing along its shores. At night, return to your condo or house rental and enjoy dinner on the back porch while taking in breathtaking ocean views. Virginia Beach offers visitors a variety of activities to enjoy in exquisite surroundings with weather that is continually mild or warm. It is no surprise that every year, during every season, guests flock to this little slice of heaven!