Featured Wellfleet Properties
1 / 18
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6Details
- Min stay varies
Visit the village of Wellfleet in Cape Cod Massachusetts for a classic New England coastal vacation. Spend some time in the colorful flea markets and quaint beachside shopping areas. Visit the old town and learn more about Cape Cod's history of whaling adventures and storm battered lighthouses. Explore the rocky coastal ecosystem including its teeming tide pools and salt marshes. Or, hike the trails of marine and inland wildlife sanctuaries.
After watching the sunset over the Atlantic Ocean, head to some of Cape Cod's best seafood restaurants where world-class chefs serve fresh ocean catches in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. You and your family will never run out of educational and inspiring things to do in Wellfleet. Come here to relax, have fun, explore and make lasting memories.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Visit the Marconi Wireless Station: This historic preserved home in White Cedar Swamp contains a representation of Marconi's wireless transmission station, from which the world's first wireless message was sent.
- See a show: See a live performance at the Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater, or watch a movie the old fashioned way at the Wellfleet Drive-In.
- Visit the Left Bank Art Gallery: This gallery is one of the most popular art galleries in town, featuring the work of well-known regional painters and sculptures.
- Explore the Wellfleet Historical Society Museum: Learn more about the role of this town in Massachusetts' history.
- Walk the trails of the Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary: This peaceful refuge is a great place to go bird watching and wildlife spotting. You may also want to visit the Wellfleet Audubon Sanctuary.
- Play on the beach: Marconi Beach is a popular place to experience quintessential Cape Cod beach culture. Play in the waves, fly a kite, rent a sea kayak and explore the coastline, or just relax in the sun.
No matter what season of the year you plan to visit Wellfleet, you'll certainly have no trouble finding the perfect vacation rental. Rent a cabin close to the hiking trails and state parks or find a romantic summer condo just big enough for two. If you're staying for a while, rent a villa or beautiful summer home close to the beach. It's easy to find a vacation house in Wellfleet big enough to host your friends and family with a magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean.