- Benchlands View all rentals (50)
- Marquise View all rentals (44)
- Aspens View all rentals (24)
- Greystone Lodge View all rentals (23)
- Blackcomb Lodge View all rentals (101)
- Glacier Lodge View all rentals (22)
- Stoney Creek Northstar View all rentals (16)
- The Woods View all rentals (98)
- Wildwood View all rentals (14)
- Symphony View all rentals (13)
- Taluswood View all rentals (13)
- Montebello View all rentals (12)
- Glacier's Reach View all rentals (11)
- Mountain Star View all rentals (39)
- Stoney Creek Sunpath View all rentals (15)
Rentals Near Whistler Attractions
Featured Whistler Properties
1 / 36
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8
- Min stay varies
1 / 32
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
- Min stay varies
Nestled within British Columbia's pristine wilderness, Whistler is a perfect place to enjoy the great outdoors. For downhill skiing and snowboarding, the giant mountain at Whistler-Blackcomb is one of the best destinations on the continent. After hosting the 2010 Winter Olympics, the resort began to offer even more winter sports options, including ski jumps and bobsledding.
Nestled at the foot of a beautiful mountain, Whistler village is a classic American ski town, with plenty of great boutiques and restaurants. In the evenings, relax with a hot chocolate in your cozy apartment or cabin downtown, or go out on the town to hear live music at one of Whistler's many aprŠs-ski bars and pubs. For fun with the whole family, take an evening sleigh ride around the city, or get together for a day of ice-skating in the town's rink.
While winter is Whistler's high season, those who visit in the summer won't be disappointed. In Whistler, you can stroll past wildflowers on scenic hiking trails, swim in alpine lakes, horseback ride through the backcountry, or plan a day of adventure bungee jumping or ziplining in the wilderness.
When in Whistler, be sure to visit:
- Lost Lake Park: This is an extensive and beautiful cross-country ski park, appropriate for beginner or advanced skiers.
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park: In the summer, ski lifts will take you and your mountain bike to the top of Whistler Mountain where you'll find a wonderful network of nature trails.
- Whistler Museum and Archives: If you love Whistler, you'll enjoy this small museum, which details the history of the village.
- Maurice Young Millennium Place: Check out this community theater, a great place to unwind after a day on the slopes.
- Vancouver: Just a quick drive from Whistler, Vancouver is British Columbia's biggest and most cosmopolitan city.
Whether you are planning to visit in the summer or winter, a vacation rental is the best way to make the most of your time in Whistler. If you plan to hit Whistler-Blackcomb, seek out a cozy condo, townhouse, or chalet rental near the slopes. A large villa with a hot tub and mountain views can be a great choice for the whole family too!