Featured Wildwood Properties
5 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 14Details
- Min stay varies
Miles of pristine beaches, family-friendly attractions and great outdoor activities have led to Wildwood's increasing popularity as a summer vacation destination. For the best restaurants in this seaside community, take a drive to Rio Grande Boulevard where you will find top-notch food at establishments like Urie's and The Boat House and for great shopping and souvenirs head to Park Boulevard.
While you're in Wildwood, be sure to also make time for some of these must-see attractions and destinations.
- Cape May Zoo: Situated in a tranquil park setting, the zoo is home to more than 200 different animals.
- Movies on the Beach: Just like a drive-in movie but without the cars, the latest movies are screened in front of the second and third piers every Friday night.
- Water Parks: Ocean Oasis, Raging Waters, and Splash Zone are the three water parks in town offering rides and games for the whole family.
- Go Parasailing: Soar high above the ocean for an experience you won't soon forget.
- Go to the Beach: Of course, the vast array of beaches here are the biggest attraction. North Wildwood and Diamond Beach are two of the best beaches to be found in Wildwood.
You can find live music and sporting events here year-round, but the biggest festivals in Wildwood take place during the summer months. Sample the street vendors while you watch the over-the-top parades during Memorial Day weekend in May, indulge in the food tasting events during Irish Weekend in September, or enjoy the fireworks during the Independence Day celebrations in July.
For an unforgettable getaway home, choose one of the many vacation rentals available throughout Wildwood. There a wide range of condos that not only feature luxury amenities and all the creature comforts of home, but are also just steps from the beaches.
It's easy to get around Wildwood with the public tram that goes from one end of the boardwalk to the other. If you want a big city experience during your stay on the beach, Wildwood is close to both the world-class nightlife of New York City and the historical attractions of Philadelphia.