Featured Zihuatanejo Properties
1 / 22
3 BR / 5 BA / Sleeps 8
- 3 night min
1 / 61
4 BR / 6 BA / Sleeps 15
- 3 night min
The charming beach village of Zihuatanejo lies along a pristine stretch of the Yucatan coast known as the Mexican Riviera. The warm hospitality and energetic vibe of this popular vacation destination lures travelers here from all over the world every year. Come here for champion caliber golf courses, award winning spas, and stunning natural vistas. Get the most out of your time in Zihuatanejo by staying in a vacation rental. Book your own luxury villa or condo just steps away from the beach. In the morning watch the sun rise over the ocean from the private balcony of your rental, and then enjoy a leisurely breakfast while you plan the day's adventures.
Spend your days exploring the markets and side streets of Zihuatanejo. This town is known for its charming shops and art galleries that feature the work of local painters and sculptors. Then head for the beach and go swimming, surfing, or simply relax on the sand. In the afternoon, take a deep sea fishing excursion, go dolphin watching, or go scuba diving in the Zihuatanejo's pristine marine parks. After a long day of sun and outdoor adventures, enjoy the authentic restaurants and energetic night spots along the coast, or head home to your vacation rental and host dinner for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Take a cooking class: Learn some of the techniques used to prepare the best authentic Mexican cuisine. The Zihuatanejo Cooking School can teach you how to take some of the flavors of the Yucatan home with you.
- Go deep sea fishing: Outfitters in the area can take you into the deep water in pursuit of billfish and tarpaulin.
- Go scuba diving and snorkeling: The coves and reef ecosystem off the coast of Zihuatanejo offer some of the best scuba diving destinations in Mexico. See sharks, sea turtles, and colorful fish and sea stars.
- Take a mountain bike tour: Go on a guided ride along the forest and mountain trails.
- Play on the beach: Playa Blanca and Playa La Ropa are two of the best, most popular and energetic beaches along the shores of Zihuatanejo.
- Go horseback riding: Several horseback riding stables in the area offer guided trail rides and the chance to gallop along the beach at sunset.
No matter what kind of vacation activities you have in mind, you'll find them in Zihuatanejo, and you'll easily find the perfect vacation rental with the space and luxury amenities you need to store your beach gear and relax in style. Plenty of beautiful condo and villa rental options are available all year long here. While you're visiting Zihuatanejo, you may also want to explore nearby vacation spots like Tulum and Merida.