NOTE: New leather Couch and Loveseat combo Feb 2014! Sorry not in photos yet!
Villas Rio Dulce #9 has been the MOST POPULAR RENTAL with the highest occupancy rate in the Villas Rio Dulce condo building for the past 3 years. The reasons:
Our 3 bedroom, 2 bath unit on the 3rd floor faces both the Rio Dulce river and the jungle on the opposite side. It's also right in front of the world famous Colorados surf break.
- Jungle views from the riverbed to the mountaintop! Not to mention a direct view of the Colorados surf break from your Master Bedroom window or the extremely private balcony.
- A MEASURE OF PRIVACY is afforded that is not provided by most other units. It has elevator or stairs access to it's 3rd floor location. It is an OUTSIDE, CORNER unit with only the jungle to the south and the Colorados surf break in front and to the west. There is no foot traffic that looks into or constantly walks past your unit throughout the day! Begin and end each day in complete privacy, peace and quiet, after your busy & draining surfing adventures!
- A CONSTANT off shore BREEZE from Lake Nicaragua to the east sweeps over the mountains and flows gently through the jungle facing windows that comprise the entire south length of the unit. This virtually eliminates the need for AC and allows you to enjoy a comfortable tropical fresh air feel throughout your stay! Feel free to use the AC that each room in the unit provides. However, since it is not necessary in this elevated & breezy unit, you can enjoy the tropical breezes that you came here for in the first place.....And remember the privacy!!!
- A substantially UPGRADED AND CUSTOM FURNITURE package was acquired for our home! The standard builder package purchased by most unit owners does not compare! Most important are HIGH END PLUSH MATRESSES that guarantee a super comfortable sleep and rejuvenation after a full day's pounding by the waves. This is of the highest priority for any surfer!
In addition, we have selected gallery quality driftwood pieces from the nearby beach and river bed as well as several Nicaraguan themed 'Primitivista' framed oils from Luis Alvarado. He is widely regarded as the country's top artist in that genre. All in an effort to provide our home with a decorator's touch and a 'home away from home' feel not typically associated with a vacation rental. The couch and chair cushions are brand new as of November 2012.
- With our condo's south, southeast orientation, the hot afternoon sun is not a factor with this unit. Unlike other units there is NO need to close the drapes to block out the sun, shut the windows and crank the AC during that time of day.
- Our 3 bedroom can be configured as 1 king & 4 twins, 2 kings and 2 twins, or as 6 twins.
- Our fully stocked kitchen has stainless steel refrigerator & stove. Coffee Maker, Microwave, blender, ice cube trays, and a complete array of cooking utensils, dishes and silverware, etc.
- Flat screen TV w satellite, DVD, IPod dock stereo, and 1000+ MOVIES LIBRARY , various HBO & Showtime series, and over 3000 songs from various artists is also provided.
- An ON-SITE MANAGER In THE BUILDING to handle any type of short term needs and/or eco-tours, yoga, manicure, massage, Spanish language lessons, fishing trips, mountain climbing, horseback riding, zip lines, volcano hikes, bike and motorcycle rentals, etc.
- Hacienda Iguana is one of the top surfing venues in Nicaragua. Strong winds that originate from Lake Nicaragua to the east, flow over the mountains, and head offshore 330+ days a year, 24 hours a day! Colorados is a now famous world class surf break. Panga Drops is a short 5 minute walk up the beach from there. Colorados is a fast, multi-peaked, barrelling beach break. Panga Drops is a tamer A-framing reef & rock break. There are several other quality breaks in the area that we can arrange boats to.
- a private community beachside pool restaurant/bar/seating area for lounging, swimming and watching sunsets.
- several excellent area restaurants to visit for fabulous food and amazing vistas.
- discounted membership rates at the 10 hole, well maintained and manicured tropical jungle golf course on-site, and at reduced rates.
- Fully cooked Meal Plans available.
- Wireless internet and satellite TV.
- Transportation to and from the airport in Managua as well as around the local area.
- Fresh fish and lobster delivered to your door. Ask about meal plans!
Surf Season (March-September)
$170/night - 1-2 people
$200/night – 3-4 people
$230/night – 5-6 people
Regular Season (October-February)
$150/night - 1-2 people
$180/night – 3-4 people
$210/night – 5-6 people
10th night FREE
Easter and Holidays Add $100 per night.
**Easter Premium applies Wed,. Thurs, Fri, & Sat night prior to Easter.
**Xmas Rate applies Dec 24 through night of Jan 1....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.