Opening in winter 2012/13 in the heart of Pontresina, in a completely quiet yet central location: the ALPINE LODGES. Expect classy holiday islands in a contemporary alpine style, offering guests a comprehensive service on demand. These residences reflect a modern alpine lifestyle, responding to the new needs of holiday guests who like to have a range of options.
* All beds with Happy Beds innerspring mattress Hotel Deluxe, 5-zone-pocket spring, regulates temperature and humidity
* Duvet, pillows and neck pillows made of natural materials and filled with soft, warm and healthy new wool from Grisons sheep. Sheep’s wool ensures a comfortable sleep and a healthy moisture balance
* Fully equipped kitchen with ALESSI-dishes, fridge and microwave/oven
* Filled salt- and pepper grinder, sugar packets
* Nespresso coffee machine with ten Lungo- and Espresso-capsules per week
* Dishwasher and dishwasher tablets, washing-up liquid and garbage bags 35 l
* Hairdryer, bedclothes and bath towels, bathrobes for the spa area
* Finely scented shower gel, soap from the Engadine Pine Body Care Line
The following services are included additionally:
* Free WIFI
* Free access to sauna, steam bath and gym
* Large closet for luggage as well as ski room / bike room with snow boot heaters and waxing table in the basement
* Guest laundry with washing machine incl. detergent, dryer
The modern and cosy apartments at the ALPINE LODGE Chesa Plattner in Pontresina were created in collaboration with the local architect Hans-Jürg Stricker and the carpenter and “Cembra pine pope” Ramon Zangger from Samedan. Massive Cembra pine stands in beautiful contrast with exposed concrete, with subtle shades of colour in the bedrooms complementing the scheme in the bathrooms.
The furniture, crafted by Ramon Zannger in Cembra pine and larch, is modern in form, yet inspired by tradition and surroundings. The Noble Moon wood from S-chanf gives off an aroma of holidays and comfort. The duvets and pillows are filled with pure new wool from Grisons sheep, produced in a small factory in Savognin – the Atelier Pôss. Seat cushions and colourful decorative pillows add a warm splash of colour.
The Chesa Plattner is located in Pontresina in a quiet yet central panoramic position. It offers ten ALPINE LODGES which can accommodate two to six people. Massive Cembra pine and wood concrete blend beautifully with light, soft materials such as sheep’s wool and heavier fabrics, reflecting the Engadine in its authentic and original form. Furniture and facilities are an effortless blend of modern and traditional, typical of the region. On the ground floor, guests will find a spa with a large sauna, steam bath and a gym with five Life Fitness units.
The Pontresina promenade, with its numerous restaurants, shops, a cinema, a children’s playground and the Bellavita Waterpark and Spa is located right on the doorstep. The Upper Engadine’s comprehensive range of sports, leisure and cultural activities are just a stone’s throw away.
Additional amenities include: shower, wellness, elevator.TripAdvisor property ID 1946844...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.