This Greenwater Lake rental Cabin is situated in beautiful Greenwater Lake Provincial Park which boasts year round activities!
In the summers enjoy hiking, biking, boating, fishing, golfing, or enjoying family on the beach!
In the winter enjoy ice fishing, skating, sledding, cross country skiing, and snowmobiling on the hundreds of miles of groomed trails!
A true family vacation resort!
Our cabins come with fully equipped kitchen, bbq & firepit.
Guests provide their own linens, including bedding, kitchen towels and bathroom towels.
**We would be happy to provide linens for an additional $75 fee***
Linens provided $75 per stay
1. AGREEMENT: VACATION RENTAL HOME, the Owner and Renter agree as follows: Above Renter is an adult and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
2. SECURITY DEPOSIT: The security deposit is $300.00. The security deposit is fully refundable at the time of your departure provided that the property is in the same condition as when occupancy commenced and all terms of this agreement are met. Renter is liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside of what is considered to be normal wear and tear.
3. PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
- 50% plus security deposit at time of booking, with remaining 50% upon arrival.
4. PAYMENT METHOD: Online by accepted form of payment or in form of cash, or credit card/paypal, visa or mastercard.
Booking cancelled within a 14 days of the start of the stay will receive a full refund minus the security deposit.
Bookings cancelled within 7 days of the first day of the start of the stay will result in a 50% penalty of full booking price.
6. CHECK IN: Check in time is 3:00 pm. Early check-in times are allowed only when the property is cleaned and ready for occupancy and prior approval is required! Keys will be ready for pick up at property location.
7. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 am. There is an extra charge for late check out and prior approval is needed. Please leave all keys at the location. A $25 per hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time. A $25 per lost key fee will be in affect.
8. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure that dishes are done and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. All trash/garbage is to be bagged and set outside the door upon departure.
9. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedding, linens, blankets, pillows, towels as well as a fully equipped kitchen, including fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, & coffee maker.
10. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Renters and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following; 1. Consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age, 2. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties, 3. Any other acts which interfere with the neighbor’s right to quiet enjoyment of their property.
- absolutely NO SMOKING allowed in the rental property. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy regarding smoking. Any evidence of smoking in the cabins will result in FULL LOSS of damage deposit plus an extra $150.00 cleaning fee.
- No Pets
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE RENTING A PRIVATE HOME. PLEASE TREAT IT WITH THE SAME RESPECT YOU WOULD LIKE SHOWN TO YOUR OWN HOME....Read more
Greenwater Lake 6 Bedroom Rustic Cedar Cabin Porcupine Plain, Saskatchewan, Canada
Additional Location Information
The cabin is located behind Fisherman's cove resort. It is a couple block walk from beach, park store, playground, beach cafe, mini golf, marina, and boat rentals. We are a quick walk to hiking trails and just a short 1 mike drive to the Greenhills Golf Course
Directions: drive through park gates and take first right. Stay right and take 2nd right onto Kehrig drive. This cabin is the large cedar cabin 7 cabins down on the left.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Lake nearby, Rural retreats
Car is not necessary
Last updated on February 13, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 1 other Porcupine Plain rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.