Charming, turn-of-the-century semi-detached summer house is located in the heart of the old fishing village of Port Dover (Ontario, Canada ) on Lake Erie. This "cottage" boasts a lake view from the front porch and is only steps to the beach. Toronto and Niagara Falls are only an hour and half drive away.
- Covered porch with great lake view
- Private back deck with patio furniture, BBQ and yard
- Central air conditioning and gas heat
- Two bathrooms - main floor and 2nd floor
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Main floor bedroom and bathroom has one step entry - suitable for people with mobility issues
- Central air
- Open main level with eat-in kitchen equipped with dishwasher, ideal for family
- Two full bathrooms (one ensuite on main level, suitable for people with mobility challenges)
- Three bedrooms: 2 upper, 1 main
- Spacious, clean and well-lit rooms
- Kitchen with micro-wave, fridge, stove, dishwasher (NEW), linens and kitchen tools / utensils.
Enjoy family fun with cable TV, old movies, board games, badminton and picture puzzles. Make your own meals or dine at local restaurants, a 5 minute walk away.
- Quiet residential neighbourhood.
- Covered front veranda with lake view - great for rainy days! Watch the sail boats race on Wed. evening, glimpse the Port Dover lighthouse or just kick your feet up and bask in the breeze coming off the lake.
- Rear yard with deck, big enough for play and company.
Enjoy the East-Coast feel of Port Dover.
Browse the Saturday morning farmer's market.
Savour the famous perch and pickerel favourites at local restaurants or shop an assortment of unique boutiques and art studios.
Take in a play at the Lighthouse Festival Theatre.
Stroll or sun on the beach or go for a swim.
Rent a see-doo for the afternoon
Port Dover offers one of the best known beaches on Lake Erie's north shore, affectionately known as "Ontario's Southcoast".
Horseback riding (Black Creek Stables)
Several great golf courses
Resources in town:
Restaurants, hardware store, liquor and beer stores, grocery store, drugstore, laundr-o-mat, post office and community library with wireless are all "just around the corner".
Bring your beach towels and toys, and get ready to play.
For more information look up (website: hidden) or
Damage Deposit $250 per stay
Smoking outside only. Covered porch with seating....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.