From $73 / night
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Surrounded by the country, the farmhouse is few hundred meters far from Adriatic beaches (Blue flag) and from Conero coast, “Corner Garden b&b;” is a part of an original farmhouse, fully restored, close to the major roads crossing Marches.
The “Corner Garden b&b;” is bordering on the landlady apartment and it’s part of a complex of four elegant houses. The rooms of bed and breakfast have beamed ceilings, and an accurate furniture, style with the architecture of the house.
The rooms of the b&b;, with private bathroom, have a separate and indipendent entrance, and a large and fenced parking and garden for guests allow complete privacy. ...Read more
Porto Potenza Picena, Marche, Italy
Additional Location Information
"Corner Garden b&b;” is located in an ideal position to easily reach any Marches locality, as it is also close to the major roads (A14 railway, National road SS 16 “Adriatica”, Trunk road SP 571 “Helvia Recina”) as well as from Falconara Airport and from the adriatic railway network. 500 meters from the sea.
• All around you can find beautiful cities with main cultural and artistic attractiveness: starting from Ancona - the capital of the region - to the wonderful and worldwide known Urbino and Ascoli Piceno, and Macerata with its well known Opera season.
There are also significant smaller towns, ones of the closest we can underline are: Loreto that owns one of the most important catholic place related to the cult of the Virgin: The “Saint Home”; Recanati is Giacomo Leopardi's birthplace; Castelfidardo famous for its musical accordions; Montecanepino - one of many and many villages with a medioeval structure that are present into our inland - has been reported as one of the most beautiful historical village in Italy.
• For nature lovers: in only fifteen minutes driving, you can get the Conero Park, whose beaches are among the most beautiful in Italy. There are many hiking trails that can be accessed with or without a guide, and numerous cycling routes. Caving, climbing, Nordic walking, riding, kytesurf (with private beach), boating, fishing, diving, complete the offer of sports activities in the area of "Corner Garden b&b;". In the neighbourhood, the natural oasis “Laghetti”.
• Due to the great turistic interest area we are located, you can get a lot of recreational activities: cinema and theater, traditional markets, festivals, historical re-enactments; for young people: clubs, musical events, water parks, minicar. There are also many opportunities for shopping in the factory outlets along the area, including Tod's, Fornarina, Zeis Excelsa (Docksteps, Harley Davidson), Paciotti, Nazzareno Gabrielli, Guzzini.
• You will also be allowed to follow a huge quantity of gastronomic itineraries as food or wine paths of great interest. You will have the opportunity to visit the best wine-producing farms (among others the famous “Rosso Conero”), cheese and salami. There are many festivals that emphasize our typical products belonging to the Marches and Italian cooking.
HOW TO REACH US:
BY CAR: Motorway A14, exit Loreto-Porto Recanati, Porto Recanati direction, past the towns along the Highway 16 "Adriatica" and after about 5 miles, past the junction with indication Macerata, continue on Route “Adriatica”. After 500 meters turn right and follow signs for the "Locanda del tavolo matto ". The driveway continues, for 200 meters, to the right of the restaurant and leads to the cottage that houses the “Corner Garden b&b;”.
BY TRAIN: get off at Porto Recanati.
BY PLANE: Airport Falconara (25 km).
BY BOAT: Book place at the marina "Le Cinque Vele " (1 km).
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Rural retreats
Car is essential
Last updated on December 10, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 2 other Porto Potenza Picena rentalsCheck Availability for Porto Potenza Picena
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Central heating
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Alarm Clock
- Linens Provided
- Hair dryer
- Bachelor or bachelorette parties allowed
- Housekeeping Optional
- High chair
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Outdoor Dining Area
- 6 Dining chairs
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no