Luxury Villa Near Positano with Pool, Private Chef, and Sea Views - Villa Benedetta
Completely private, peaceful, and splendid, this villa situated above the town of Positano has a large terrace furnished with a table, chairs, sun loungers, and private swimming pool, all overlooking the sea below. The villa is accented with many antique pieces, making it a great choice for adults. You also wonâ€™t need to worry about cooking or cleaning for youâ€™ll have a personal cook to prepare your meals and a maid to tidy up during your stay at this villa on the Amalfi Coast.
This villa is situated high above the sea and features a large terrace and garden with spectacular views. The garden has flowers, plants, trees, and sculptures. The terrace features a covered dining area with a table with chairs. There is also a private swimming pool (10m x 5m) surrounded by sun loungers. Please be aware that a staircase of 130 steps leads down from the main road to the entrance of this villa.
Ground Floor: The entrance leads to a living room and dining room, each with a fireplace and French doors opening to the terrace. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, blender, juicer, and dishwasher. There is library full of books that also serves as a bedroom with two 90 cm single beds. The en suite bathroom has a sink, toilet, and tub with a shower.
Ground Floor (accessible from terrace): There is an independent bedroom with a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an en suite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
Upper Floor: A staircase leads up to two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Each bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed, satellite TV, fireplace, telephone, and access to a terrace with panoramic views. Each of the two bathrooms has a sink, toilet, shower, and separate tub.
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas.
* Cook Service: Upon request
* Cooking Classes: Upon request
* Pre-Stocked Villa: 30 Euros plus cost of groceries
* Welcome Basket: Upon request
* Extra Housekeeping: 15 Euros per hour
* Extra Linen Change: 30 Euros per room
* Laundry Service: Starting at 20 Euros per load
* Portable Baby Crib: 50 Euros per week
* Babysitting: 20 Euros per hour
* Please be aware that a staircase of 130 steps leads down from the main road to the entrance of this villa.
* Cook Service is provided for breakfast and lunch. Additional Cook Service can be arranged for an additional fee.
* Housekeeping is provided for 8 hours per day, from Monday to Saturday. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Additional amenities include: private chef, housekeeping - included, housekeeping available - extra cost, walk to town, fireplace - indoor, outside area - private, independent villa, balcony/terrace, air conditioning - whole house, outside dining, cook service available - extra cost.TripAdvisor property ID 2028378...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.