Large Villa in Praiano with Pool and Spectacular Views - Villa Tranquilla
Large terraces, a beautiful seawater swimming pool, and sweeping views of the Amalfi Coast are what you'll find at this vacation rental. Located in the quaint village of Praiano, this villa is perfect for a gathering of friends and family members. All will be able to walk to the supermarket, stroll to the stores, and easily travel to the nearby towns of Positano, Amalfi, and Sorrento from this villa accommodation.
Situated on several different levels, this villa offers views of not only the sea and Amalfi Coast but up to the Isola dei Galli and the Faraglioni di Capri. The villa's main level has a large terrace with an outdoor living area with built-in benches and tables with chairs. On the lowest level is a private swimming pool (17m x 5.9m) surrounded by sun loungers, tables, and umbrellas. There is also an outdoor shower and changing room nearby. Parking is available at an extra cost for two cars in a private garage situated 600 meters from the property. Please be aware that there is a staircase of 65 steps that lead down from the main road to the property.
The entrance to the villa is from the patio.
Main Level: There is a large sitting room which is decorated with antiques and furnished with couches, armchairs, a fireplace, piano, satellite TV, and DVD player. The separate dining room, which has fragments of original Roman columns, has a table with chairs and leads to the kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, and dishwasher and has French doors opening to the patio. Next to the kitchen is a guest bathroom with a sink and toilet.
Lower Level: A staircase from the living room leads down about 20 steps to six bedrooms, each with a 160 cm queen-sized bed, access to the patio, and an ensuite bathroom with a shower. Three of these bedrooms can be made up as two twin-beds upon prior request.
Second Floor: An external staircase near the villa's main entrance leads up about 24 steps to two bedrooms. The first bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and a private balcony and the second bedroom has two 90 cm single beds. There is one bathroom with a shower.
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas.
* Cook Service: Upon request
* Cooking Classes: Upon request
* Pre-Stocked Villa: 30 Euros plus cost of groceries
* Welcome Basket: Upon request
* Extra Housekeeping: 15 Euros per hour
* Extra Linen Change: 30 Euros per room
* Laundry Service: Starting at 20 Euros per load
* Portable Baby Crib: 50 Euros per week
* Babysitting: 20 Euros per hour
* Three of the villa's bedrooms with queen-sized beds can be made up as two single beds upon prior request.
* There is a floor situated between the main level and the tower that is not available for guests' use.
* A staircase of 65 steps leads down from the main road to the entrance of the property.
* Parking is available at an extra cost in a private garage 600 meters away.
* The swimming pool can be heated upon request. The pool is open from the beginning of May until the end of September.
* Housekeeping is provided for 4 hours per day. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Additional amenities include: iron and board, swimming pool - heated, walk to town, housekeeping available - extra cost, cd, cook service available - extra cost, independent villa, electric tea kettle, outside area - private, american coffee maker.TripAdvisor property ID 2027904...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.