Casitas Kinsol Guesthouse -Room 8- Puerto Morelos – Home 2087424 B&B
- 1 bedroom
- 3 sleeps
- 2 nights min stay
Casitas Kinsol Guesthouse -Room 8- Puerto Morelos – Home 2087424
- 1 bedroom
- sleeps 3
- 2 nights min stay
B&B / 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom / sleeps 3
- Not suitable for children
- Car not necessary
- Pet Friendly
Description from owner
Casitas Kinsol is a Guest House with 8 rooms for rent in Puerto Morelos, on the Mayan Riviera, 25 minutes South of the airport international of Cancun and 4 blocks from the main bus stop in town. It resides in the heart of the “Colonia” of Puerto Morelos conveniently located between Cancun and Playa del Carmen and only 2 miles to the beach. Surrounded by many eateries, grocery stands and stores, the guest house offers 8 romantic rooms and bungalows; 4 with kitchenettes and 4 without and all the rooms have basic amenities at low prices for double occupancy. The rooms come with private baths, hot showers, air fans and each with unique décor designed by the owners. Most of them come with WI-FI.
THE ROOM 8:
- The Grand Room is (as well as the room 1) is an authentic Mayan hut where Mayan people used to leave until the early 1990's. It has been converted to a large room with its private bathroom. The thatched roof was fitted with two opaque skylights. Four small windows were added to bring some more light to the room. It is a very large standalone, ground floor, hut style bungalow, accommodating up to 5 people (3rd, 4th and 5th persons are charged $12 US each per night). It offers a ground floor full-size (double) bed, a twin-size (single) bed to the side and a full-size (double) mattress on a loft above the ground floor full-size bed. It even has an inside hammock to siesta in. It has a private bathroom, hot shower, hanging space for clothing and lots of room for you and your things. This room offers a kitchenette, a large fridge, a two-burner stove-top and dishes, utensils, pots and pans for basic cooking. No microwave or standard ovens, no dishwasher either. The WiFi signal can be weak to nonexistent. This room has a front door allowing you to exit onto a side street without having to go through the grounds but also a backdoor giving you access to the gardens and relaxation areas as well.
A DIFFERENT CONCEPT IN LODGING:
- No luxury. Rustic bungalows / huts (palapas) and rooms with a touch of sophistication that comes from the unique and personal decoration of each room. Only 8 cabins/palapas (bungalows) give a cozy ambiance and friendly atmosphere. Some rooms come a thatched roof - The breakfast is not provided -
A VERY CONVENIENT LOCATION:
- You are downtown Puerto Morelos, the town, two blocks from the main square on the West side of Highway MX307; however you will wake up to the multiple songs of the birds and the roosters.
- Less than five minute drive to the beach (3 miles). We rent bicycles (at extra cost) so that the beach appears even closer.
- Easy access to cheap public transportation (minibus or taxis). The first class long range bus stop (ADO) is 3 blocks away, within walking distance.
- Half way between Cancun and Playa del Carmen; this is the perfect location to explore the Riviera Maya (25 minutes to the airport of Cancun, 35 minutes to Cancun, 30 minutes to Playa del Carmen, 1h45 minutes to Tulum, 4 hours to Chichen-Itza).
- In the heart of the local population: this means that you can find plenty of affordable and tasty small restaurants and eateries within 2 or 3 blocks around the property. Convenient stores, mini-market stores, grocery store and also fruits and vegetables stands are nearby: get a quart of freshly squeezed juice for less than MX$20.00 Pesos -
- $12.00 US Dollars per extra person per night. This price includes:
- a bedroom with its private bath (with hot water in the shower).
- each room comes with one full size bed. Some rooms have also an extra individual bed.
- a fan in each room - No A/C: the natural breeze, the shade provided by the vegetation and the traditional materials used in the construction of the bungalows and the rooms help provide most of the rooms with a nearly constant temperature.
- WIFI wireless internet access reach all rooms (except the room 8): so, bring your own laptop or web enabled phone. -
PERSONALIZED SERVICES AND FRIENDLY ATTENTION:
- We (the owners) spend endless hours on the property and we love to do our best to make sure that your stay will meet all your expectations. We know most of the "out-of-the-beaten-paths" tours, excursions and hidden paradises of the area; feel free to ask for advises and recommendations -
PETS ARE WELCOME:
- We have pets on site: three dogs and a cat. They work hard as hosts and they love to be petted at any time of the day or the night. Your pets are welcome (at extra cost) if they are well behaved and friendly to other pets and humans.
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Full bed Twin bed
- 1 Full bath
- Staffed property
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Housekeeping Included
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 12:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the owner
- Average reply time:
- 28 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 22 Jul 2019
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish
Have you stayed here?
This vacation rental hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on FlipKey is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with Christine (the owner) through the contact form on this page.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to send the owner a message.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send Christine (the owner) an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact Christine (the owner)?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to view Christine the owner's contact details or send them a message.
- What's the difference between 'Book your stay' and 'Contact the owner/manager'?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online and send Christine (the owner) a booking request. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then
Or send Christine (the owner) an inquiry through the Contact the owner/manager form if you’d like a quote or more info first.
- What is a booking request?
When you pay online through the Ready to book? form, a booking request is sent to Christine (the owner). You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
To book this property you need to pay through the Flipkey website. Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection. This means that in the unlikely event that you’re prevented or denied access to the property when you check in, we’ll offer a full refund for the stay.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Simply enter your dates in the Ready to book? form to calculate the cost of your stay.
Click Book now to see a full breakdown of the price.
You can also request a quote from Christine (the owner) through the contact form. The owner will email you the total cost for your dates and a link to book and pay online.
- How do I know if my booking request has been accepted?
You’ll receive an email within 24 hours to let you know. Or you can check in Manage your booking. No money will leave your account unless it’s accepted.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. Christine (the owner) will have 24 hours to accept the booking and no money will leave your account before then.
If you’ve been sent a quote, simply accept it and pay online through the email we sent you. You can also do this in Manage your booking.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- Why can't I call Christine (the owner) before booking?
You can exchange contact details with the property owner/manager once your booking is confirmed and you’ve paid in full. Paying and communicating only through our platform allows us to ensure that your booking is covered by our Payment Protection policy.
If you have any questions before booking, you can send the property owner/manager a message via the contact form on their listing. Once you’ve booked, you can discuss the rental and make arrangements for your trip by logging into Manage your booking.
- How do damage deposits work?
In most cases, you don’t pay a damage deposit up front. Instead, we save your payment details securely and you’re only charged in the event of damage to the property.
Occasionally, you will pay a damage deposit up front as part of the total rental cost. In this case, the owner has 10 days after you check out to report any damage. If they don’t, we’ll return your deposit. If their claim is successful, we’ll deduct the agreed cost and return the remainder.
- How can I view and manage my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to view all your booking details, pay the balance of your booking or cancel it if you need to.
- How do I pay the balance of my booking?
You can pay the remaining balance of your booking at any point. Simply go to Manage your booking and click Pay now.
We’ll automatically charge the balance payment to the same payment method 10 days before it’s due. Go to Manage your booking to see when the payment will be taken.
- How can I withdraw my booking request?
You’ll need to contact Christine (the owner) to do this. Send them a message in Manage your booking or through the contact form on this page.
- How do I cancel my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to cancel your booking. Here you can view your cancellation policy to see if you’ll be refunded.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You can request to change the dates or number of people on your booking via the Manage your booking page. To change your dates use the Edit booking button. If you need to change the number of guests staying then send Christine (the owner) a message.
If Christine (the owner) agrees, they’ll send you a revised quote outlining the changes. You can review and accept/decline this from the Manage your booking page. You’ll have 48 hours to take action before the revised quote expires.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours