Aspenwood Lodge #201 – Home 2192613 Apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- 7 sleeps
- min stay varies
Aspenwood Lodge #201 – Home 2192613
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 7
- min stay varies
- Swimming pool
- Child Friendly
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Welcome to our home away from home in Arrowhead Village of Beaver Creek. Arrowhead is a beautiful gated community with gorgeous flowers in the summer & the easiest and least crowded ski access in the winter. Our beautiful condo is just 100 steps from the Arrowhead lift which provides full access to Beaver Creek’s world class skiing.
This spacious 1200 square foot 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom is clean and well appointed. The king bedroom has a flat screen tv and attached bathroom with 2 sinks, deep soak tub and a separate shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed and twin bed, and flat screen tv. The full bathroom is right across the hall.
Enjoy all new furnishings and mattresses from Room and Board and Restoration Hardware. Hard wood floors throughout. Fully stocked full kitchen. Flat screen tv's in the living room and both bedrooms. Blue Ray DVD/Full stereo system. Relax on the patio with the best views in the building of the sunset and Western mountains.
(POOL AND HOT TUBS ARE CLOSED FOR FORESEEABLE FUTURE.)
Amenities: Heated ski locker with easy ski access. Gorgeous heated year-round pool with hot tub & kid’s pool. Wonderful large playground with charcoal grills and picnic tables. Underground heated parking. Exterior heated walkways to access pool and chair lift. Balcony with nice tables, chairs and grill. Washer/dryer in the unit. Gas fireplace. One of the closest properties to the lift, pool & playground. Complimentary WIRELESS internet access. Recycling center in the garage.
[COVID-19 POOL INFORMATION: The Pool will be closed through Thursday, November 19th. ]
Shuttle service: Village to Village service available every 30 minutes from the Alpine Club to Beaver Creek Village between 8:20-11:15 and 1:00-5:30. Bachelor Gulch is just one ski run away.
Enjoy many mountain activities at both Arrowhead Resort and Beaver Creek. Explore the Riverwalk at Edwards with dining, shops, and movies or check out Avon restaurants -both located approximately 2 miles away.
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Arrowhead short term license #STR-052
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 3 tv, 6 dining table seating, adventure, aspenwood lodge building, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, botanical garden, budget, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, common area locker ski storage, covered - assigned parking, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, family, festivals, fly fishing, forests, full kitchen, golf, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, hunting, hunting big game, hunting small game, ice skating, in building elevator, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, live theater, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, museums, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, outlet shopping, paragliding, pets not allowed, photography, platinum rating, playground, propane grill/bbq, queen, twin bedding 2, recommended, recreation center, resort, rock climbing, roller blading
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- 2 Unknown types
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Elevator access
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Calendar last updated:
- 07 May 2021
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 7 reviews
- Very Good
“A real home away from home!”
Excellent condo with high quality furniture and amenities. We had a very comfortable stay and will be asking for the same unit next time. Aspenwood is really well positioned for the shuttles, pool a… More
Nice 2bdrm condo at the base of arrowhead. Love arrowhead, not as crowded as Beaver Creek and it is easy to move from Village to Village while skiing. Condo is very convenient to the ski lift. Ski loc… More
“Gorgeous mountain setting and cool rains. Perfect to rest and r”
Aspenwood #201 was perfect for a long get away weekend with my elderly parents. Cozy but lots of room and great views. The afternoon rains gave us time to take naps and get ready for some awesome di… More
“Wonderful Location - Comfortable Unit”
We stayed at aspenwood Lodge for a ski vacation. The unit is steps away from the arrowhead chairlift which provides easy access to all of Beaver Creek. This top floor 2-bedroom 2-bath condo was nice… More
“Just what we needed”
We love this spot. Very comfortable, great location, quiet and clean.
“A Wonderful and Comfortable Property”
Everything was just great. Directions and check-in process was perfect. Condo was very comfortable and we really enjoyed the area. Would love to come back again
“Home away from home”
Best value in the area. The location could not have been better. Close to lift, private covered parking, ski locker in garage, and all the comforts of home. Well furnished, all bedding by RL, humidifi… More
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an inquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours