Lodge at Brookside #305 – Home 2192652 Apartment
- 1 bedroom
- 4 sleeps
- min stay varies
Lodge at Brookside #305 – Home 2192652
- 1 bedroom
- sleeps 4
- min stay varies
- Swimming pool
- Child Friendly
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Beautiful one bedroom + loft condominium located on the Eagle River, in lovely Avon, Colorado. This very nice property, with year-round hot tubs and summertime pool, has easy access to Beaver creek, via a five minute drive or using the free shuttle stop right across the street.
Brookside 305 has a full kitchen, designer furnishings, washer & dryer, HD TV/DVD, stereo, and balcony with river view. You will also enjoy the common area workout room and underground parking. You will feel at home near fabulous Beaver Creek!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Avon sales tax # 007054.
Additional amenities include: 2 counter seats counter seating, 2 dining table seating, 2 twins extra bedding, 3 tv, adventure, antiquing, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, bicycles, bird watching, botanical garden, budget, catering available, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, community - summer pool, covered - assigned parking, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, equestrian events, family, festivals, fishing, fitness room / equipment, fly fishing, forests, free shuttle slope proximity, full kitchen, gold rating, golf, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, ice skating, in building elevator, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, laundromat, lawn / garden, live theater, living room, lodge at brookside building, loft extra room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, outlet shopping, paddle boating, paragliding, pets not allowed, photography, playground, queen bedding 1, rafting, recommended, recreation center, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, tennis, theme parks, tourist attractions, walking, water tubing, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- 1 Full bath
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Elevator access
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Calendar last updated:
- 13 May 2021
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 7 reviews
- Very Good
“This is a convenient, quiet, cozy spot to enjoy the high country”
Recent upgrades have really made this condo our winter getaway home. We rented it again for 2 months, it is perfect for a couple and for an occasional visitor. Proximity to Beaver Creek Mt. is excelle… More
Arrangements we handled professionally!! Condo was very comfortable--I-70 noise an issue with windows and doors open. Quality of unit very nice!!
“Quiet, safe sojourn to the Vail Valley and Beaver Creek”
Property is clean, quiet and convenient to Beaver Creek. Heated parking below ground and key pad access is very nice. Service from rental folks is excellent, we had a couple of appliance and equipment… More
“Beaver Creek Ski vacation”
Place was nice, wanted ski in ski out but was the next best thing. Hot tub was not working properly on two of the three days. All in all nice place with plenty of space.
“Ok, not optimal”
We did enjoy our stay, but there were a few minor issues. The key is very tricky to operate and after arriving late at night, we had to call the emergency line for assistance. (Although the directio… More
Response from the manager Thank you for your coments. We will double check the instructions regarding the key and internet codes. I'm not quite sure what happened with the garbage, it is certainly our policy to remove all garbage as part of the checkout clean. I have shared that information with our housekeeping staff. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall and we look forward to you returning.
“Long ski stay”
Great location, reasonable rate, decor is a little dated but comfortable. Kitchen is usable but a little thin on stocking (tools, not food). Beds and bath are good, garage is great.
Response from the manager Thank you for taking time to fill out a review. We will be doing a full kitchen inventory to make sure everything needed is in the residence. We will also be looking at the entire furniture inventory and making upgrade suggestions to the owner. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again.
Location and building is very nice, including heated garage and secured entry. The unit is comfortable and has enough space for 2-3 people. Four would be tight due to the single bathroom and very ti… More
Response from the manager Thank you for your comments. We are checking the entire kitchen inventory to make sure that there are no missing items, and we are replacing the vacuum cleaner.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an inquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours