Description from manager
Description from manager
2 Unknown types
We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Lighthouse 908 is a two bedroom, two bath beautifully decorated condo with Gulf-front views from the 9th floor.
• Access to balcony from the living room and bedroom.
• Tile throughout unit with brand new wood tiling in both bedrooms.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, dining room has seating for four with three additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a memory foam sofa sleeper and a 60" flat screen TV/BluRay.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 52" flat screen TV and jetted tub.
• Second bedroom has a king size bed with a 46" flat screen TV.
• Bunk room has a set of twin bunk beds.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Heated Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Meeting Room, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Steam Room, TV, VCR, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Zero Entry Pool
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest is required to purchase parking pass at the 2nd floor front desk for $20 each.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**This property has been designated as a 'No Smoking' property which includes each unit's balcony. There is a designated smoking area away from any indoor/outdoor common areas.**
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen, Security System
More Property Details
Book this 2 bedroom apartment in Gulf Shores today! A total of 8 people can sleep here comfortably.
Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 4.5/5 thanks to an average of 4 reviews.
Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as $1057 to as high as $3999, depending on travel dates.
The manager responds to 100% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Mar 20, 2019.
Read more Read less
About the manager
About the manager
Beaches Of Alabama Llc
Beaches Of Alabama Llc
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 20 Mar 2019
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
- This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Gulf-shores,-alabama Attractions
- Air conditioning
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
Pool / Spa
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Private indoor pool
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Elevator access
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Smoking not allowed
- 2 Unknown types
– based on 4 reviews
- Very Good
“Comfy but housekeeping needed to take a closer look at a few thi”
My family has stayed at the Lighthouse in Gulf Shores for the past 8 years. We love the comfort of this condo and have stayed in this unit once before. We did have a couple of issues this time but am confident they will be addressed. The master bath had a big blob of blue liquid on the bathmat (I washed it and it came right out). The guest bedroom had a toothpick and dental floss laying on the sheets when we pulled them back to put our kids to bed. We were also warm the first couple of nights until the air guy came and realized that the unit was set to not get cooler than 74 (a hidden feature on the control panel). Other than these issues, we had a great stay, loved the furniture and will stay in this unit again. We loved being able to go straight to our unit instead of having to stop and "check in" somewhere else before going to the condo. Thank you for helping make our vacation great!
Response from the manager Thank you for letting us know of these housekeeping issues. We appreciate the feedback! These issues have been addressed.
Nice condo, however it could use a comfortable chair that you could actually lean back in. Also, no blankets in the condo and not enough pillow cases for use of extra pillows. Other than that it is very well stocked and comfortable. We still have the month of Feb. here. Our time is up on March 1.
Response from the manager We appreciate the feedback! We value input from all of our guests. All of these issues have been addressed.
“Fantastic view on the 9th floor”
My husband, daughter and I rented condo 908 and everything was perfect. The view was stunning and everything was so comfortable. I slept better than I have in a long time. The outside temperature was pretty cold during our weeks visit so we really enjoyed the hot tubs and inside pool. We ate out almost every night and I really enjoyed Bahama Bob's. Try their Royal Reds. But my all time very favorite restaurant was in Florida (a very short drive) called Fisherman's Corner. We read good things about it so decided to check it out. When we got there, we almost turned around and left ~ it looked like a dive! So glad we went in. Be sure to try the Shrimp and Grits. You can't go wrong staying at the Lighthouse and especially condo 908. All the "snowbirds" I met (mostly in the hot tubs) were fun. Makes me want to start coming every year so I can continue their friendships. And special kudos to Mike the security guard. I think he made a point to learn everyone's name. I hope The Lighthouse never loses him. Thank you for a very memorable vacation!!!