Description from owner
Description from owner
3 Full baths
Please check the 5 star guest reviews on the HomeAway website, property id # 323968
Beautiful 4 Bedroom country home secluded on 11 acres appointed with Italian furnishings and decor reminiscent of Italian Villas scattered throughout Tuscany. Close in proximity to major shopping, live entertainment, excellent restaurants, historic sites, antiquing and much more. Villa Toscana proudly offers Concierge Services listed below for your special getaway !!
The Master Suite is 500 SF with authentic venetian plaster walls, a gas burning fireplace, chaise lounge, hammered copper tray ceiling, 46" HD TV, his & her vanities, jacuzzi tub, his & her shower and his & her closet system. This suite is fully separated from the 3 guest rooms and has access to a private outdoor pergola with chaise lounge seating overlooking the grounds.
Queen Size Beds in all 3 Guest Bedrooms. Each room has 37" HDTV's and DVD players
Your friends and family will enjoy the outdoor park like setting with a large screened porch, deck with outdoor dining, pergola with chaise lounge seating, gardens, hammock, outdoor fire pit, large yard for games, picnics and events. A stream borders the property with abundant wild life. The property is also ideal for basketball, football, par 3 golf, soccer and other sporting events.
The media room is equipped with a 50" HD TV with surround sound, a blu-ray player, an Ipod docking station and wireless internet access. Additional speakers and volume controls are available in both the living room and outdoor screened porch. The living room is equipped with a wood burning fireplace, gas starter and firewood. A large sectional sofa in the media room is available for guests to sleep on and an air mattress is available upon request.
The kitchen is equipped with a state of the art gas range, pot filler, warming drawer, microwave, 2 dishwashers, island with bar seating and fully stocked with kitchen amenities for a chef. The adjoining lounge is equipped with wine and cocktail settings.
Named to Southern Living's "Best Small Town" top ten list, Franklin is a charming suburb of Nashville, Tennessee. Experience a beautiful blend of upscale urban development and cultural history rich with great places to shop and eat as well as historic attractions that tell the story of the Civil War's Battle of Franklin.
Located < 2 miles from I-65, 10 minutes to downtown Franklin and 25 minutes to downtown Nashville, the property lends itself to complete serenity, but not far from the everyday conveniences of life.
Let Villa Toscana enhance your 5 star luxury vacation by providing a variety of concierge services. It would be our pleasure to arrange grocery shopping and stocking prior to your arrival, personal chef, catering, in-house massages, dining reservations, reservations for local activities or any other special request you may have.
• Grocery Shopping – Have your kitchen stocked upon your arrival! From breakfast snacks to a week’s worth of supplies. We can get the house stocked with anything you desire.
• Personal Chef’s & Catering – Don’t feel like cooking? From affordable comfort foods to a five course meal, we offer a range of personal chefs and caterers to meet your needs.
• In-House Massage – Tired after a long day? Or do you simply want to treat yourself? Let us set up a message for you.
• Cleaning Services – Would you like daily cleaning services during your stay ?
• Area Dining Reservations – Let us make reservations for you.
• Car/Limousine Service - Enjoy the pampering of our premier limousine service with highly experienced, courteous and knowledgeable drivers.
• Flower Delivery & Welcome Baskets –Exotic or tropical, wildflowers or traditional roses…let us have the most beautiful flowers delivered you at Villa Toscana. Let us know if you are celebrating a special event and we’ll help you find the perfect theme flower arrangement for your event. Welcome baskets can be provided and customized for your special occasion or them. Breakfast baskets, wine and cheese baskets or children's goodie baskets are just a few of the welcome amenities we can provide for your stay.
• Golf Tee Times – Looking to play golf while visiting. Let us make your tee time for you!
• Personal Shopping – Looking for a special gift or chocolate and champagne for that someone special? Let us help you find that perfect gift and create those memorable moments.
• Itineraries - Too busy to put together the perfect itinerary during your Villa Toscana luxury home rental vacation? Let our staff schedule a fun-filled and stress free plan for each day. We know the best restaurants, secret getaways and spas in town.
More Property Details
Book this 4 bedroom house in Nashville today! A total of 10 people can sleep here comfortably.
Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 5/5 thanks to an average of 5 reviews.
Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as $2800 to as high as $3150, depending on travel dates.
The owner responds to 85% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Nov 12, 2018.
Read more Read less
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 12 Nov 2018
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time:15:00, Check out time:10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
To get covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: $400.00
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Nashville Attractions
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Central heating
- Clothes dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
Pool / Spa
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Secure parking
- CD player
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- Balcony or terrace
- Private garden
- Smoking not allowed
- 3 Full baths
– based on 5 reviews
- Very Good
We had a great,relaxing time at the villa. It is quiet and secluded. Bill was readily available and very pleasant. This place is a must stay when in Nashville!
“Opry is nice, but this house will make your memories”
Our stay at the Villa Toscana was amazing. The house itself was open and warm with nice touches of Tuscany. The tricked-out kitchen was convenient, and the rooms were well appointed and comfortable. Outside, the villa was even better, with a wide, neat lawn and a relaxing screened-in porch. Occupying the place was easy with the extensive list of information we received. We were able to move right in, and then, at the end of our stay, leave the place the way we found it. The only real negative we saw was the lack of extra pillows, since the ones on the beds were quite thin. Making more pillows available - hypoallergenic ones - would be helpful. Again, we had a terrific time at the villa and would recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet, restful place away from the noise and traffic of the city.