Villa Munay-Ki- Child Friendly Villa offers transport and catering – Home 2309931 Villa
- 5 bedrooms
- 10 sleeps
- 3 nights min stay
Villa Munay-Ki- Child Friendly Villa offers transport and catering – Home 2309931
- 5 bedrooms
- sleeps 10
- 3 nights min stay
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 0.8 mi
- Swimming pool
- Child Friendly
- Car not necessary
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Private garden
Description from owner
Although located in the Sai Taan complex of similar villas, Villa Munay-Ki stands out from the crowd with its impeccable attention to detail, its contemporary stylish decor and additional staff and services that takes it from 3 star to 5 star. A labour of love, the villa has constantly evolved, adding to the original design , a stand alone massage/yoga room, baby pool, extra guest toilet and gorgeous restyling of all bedrooms and is lovingly maintained to a very high standard. Although modern and extremely functional, the villa interior says true to its Thai architecture and blends local abstract and traditional art with lush, comfortable furnishings. Our goal is to give each family a stress free, relaxing holiday and with that in mind , the villa accomodates your every need for that dream getaway extending a warm welcome from the moment you walk in through the doors.
Villa Munay-Ki (meaning “I love you” in native american) is the perfect choice to create those special memories with family and friends of your exotic Thailand getaway. Located just 20 minutes from Phuket international airport on the prestigious west coast, the villa enjoys easy access to BangTao beach( less than 2 minutes drive with our free shuttle service), one of the most stunning beaches Phuket has to offer. Situated just outside the well known Laguna complex, away from the hustle and bustle of Patong but still within a 30 minute drive, Villa Munay-Ki, offers an upmarket location for those with more discerning tastes to enjoy hip beach clubs, top class dining and boutique shopping all within a few minutes drive or easy walking distance.
Villa Munay-Ki is situated in the single storey development of Sai Taan villas renown locally for its quality build, lush landscaping and excellent location. Each villa enjoys complete privacy from neighbours, but with the added benefit of the safety of a gated community with 24 hour security patrolling hourly.
Villa Stay At A Glance
• Accommodation for 10 guests ( additional 2 persons can be accommodated if children, extra charges apply) in 5 double bedrooms, 3 in main villa, 2 in garden suite. A luxurious hotel style, master suite with super king size bed, separate large walk-in wardrobe, huge bathroom with shower and sunken bath. All bedrooms enjoy ensuite bathrooms, most fitted with his and her sinks and luxurious rain showers.
• LED TV's and DVD players in all rooms ( except garden suite which has separate TV area)
• Hair dryers, Safes and iPod docking stations in rooms
• Hotel style amenities such as bathrobs and spa products (shampoo, conditioner etc from the Lemon Grass House)
• All rooms have air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
• Free wireless internet is accessible throughout the villa.
• Internet TV with international sports, news and movies channels as well as Children's channels, MTV and foreign language channels.
• Optional pool fence with patented safety gate offers families added peace of mind.
• Separate baby friendly area in pool.
• Well equipped- 3 travel cots, 3 highchairs, bedrails and toys, books and DVDs for all ages.
• Surround sound entertainment system with apple TV which extends externally and private pool bar for entertaining and enjoying exotic cocktails expertly mixed by our staff.
Important to note :
• 2 Fulltime staff consisting of English speak manager and housekeeper/cum cook.
• Free shuttle service in Villa Car to enjoy beach and shopping around Laguna and BangToa area between 9-5pm.
• Free pick up offered by many local restaurants and excellent home food delivery food choices.
• Breakfast cooking included ( cooking fee - 500 bht for lunch and 1000 bht dinner) Ingredients not included.
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
- High chair
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: King bed Twin bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 4: King bed
Bedroom 5: Twin bed
Beds in other rooms: Twin bed
- 1 Half bath, 4 Attached (ensuites)
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Children's pool
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Private garden
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- High chair
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 12:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
To get covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: $500.00
- Yes, smoking allowed
The villa is located in a quiet residential area and as such guests must respect the neighbours and not play loud music esp after midnight.
We do not rent the villa for parties, same gender groups or anyone under the age of 25. If there are no children in the party the owner will request to know the age and gender of each guest before confirming any booking.
The villa is suitable for up to 10 adults and additional 2 persons if children or babies.
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 29 Mar 2021
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 53 reviews
- Very Good
“Perfect family get-away”
My family and I stayed a full seven days at the villa, and were very very impressed. The place is clean, the mattresses super comfy, and attention to detail is evident. All the light switches are la… More
“Relax & unwind”
Firstly thank you to Wah & Nuan for taking care of us during our stay at Villa Munay-ki! We had a fabulous time & appreciate everything you did to make our holiday so special. See you again so… More
Response from the owner Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very happy you enjoyed your birthday celebration and that the staff were able to make it special for you. We look forward to welcoming you again.
We loved it here. The place is beautiful, even better than the photos. We were there with 5 children aged from 0-5 and it really was the perfect place for us in every way. The swimming pool is great, … More
Response from the owner We appreciate you taking the time and thank you for your kind review. We hope to see you back again in the future.
“For Toffee Lovers”
Had a hard time choosing the “right” villa because of the sheer options available but booked this villa because it was walking distance (but also has a car service available) to the beach,… More
Response from the owner Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. It really pleases me that guests appreciate the extra attention to detail. Myself and my wonder woman Wah ( she truly is :) look forward to welcoming you back sometime.
“Faultless... You would be hard pushed to improve on the quality, amenities and atmosphere of this fantastic Villa.....”
From a completely selfish point of view, I hesitate in writing this review as I would like to keep this place a secret so it doesn't get too booked up!!! Having stayed in Villas around S E Asia o… More
Just back from a fantastic relaxing week at Villa Munay-Ki We (a family of 6) have stayed at several villas over the years and this was by far the best in terms of accommodation. Very high quality fu… More
“Warm hellos to our wonderful staff!”
When you are traveling with a party of 6 kids ages 1-11 it is often hard to call vacation a vacation. Thanks to our flexible, warm, thoughtful and accomodating staff we managed a great trip with tons … More
“Kid friendly villa”
Staff: the owner responded reasonably quickly with emails and they were informative. The villa staff were amazing. Wah is the Manager and she took care of everything: cooking breakfast (included) and… More
Great place, clean and neatly! Excellent staffs, helpful ,nice and efficient.We have s great time there! Special thanks to Khun Wah!
“Wonderful villa holiday”
It's taken me a while to write this review but I couldn't let it pass. We had such a memorable time. The booking experience with Kelly was easy and all my queries were dealt with efficiently… More
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with Kelly (the owner) through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send Kelly (the owner) an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact Kelly (the owner)?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send Kelly (the owner) an inquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send Kelly (the owner) an inquiry through the contact form to request a quote. Kelly (the owner) will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Send Kelly (the owner) an inquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your dates. Kelly (the owner) will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
Kelly (the owner) of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if Kelly (the owner) supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact Kelly (the owner) directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact Kelly (the owner) to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You'll need to contact Kelly (the owner) to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours