Description from manager
Description from manager
More Property Details
Book this 3 bedroom house in Giggleswick today! A total of 6 people can sleep here comfortably.
Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 4/5 thanks to an average of 9 reviews.
Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as $441 to as high as $1308, depending on travel dates.
The manager responds to 100% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Aug 19, 2017.
Read more Read less
About the manager
About the manager
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 19 Aug 2017
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Giggleswick Attractions
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- High chair
- Smoking allowed
– based on 9 reviews
- Very Good
“Peaceful relaxing holiday”
Beautiful cottage in peaceful surroundings.Fantastic views down the valley and so quiet Everything we needed in the cottage and very pet friendly Easy to get to every where we wanted to go The owner lives on site and very helpful
“Warm and welcoming week”
In spite of poor weather, we had a great week, thanks to the comfort of the cottage. The photograph on the website is of the back of the whole property. The front door faces a courtyard with another holiday cottage opposite. A third, two story cottage is lower down attached to our accommodation. Neither of these facts in any way interfered with us. The kitchen is very well equipped and all the rooms are spacious with plenty of daylight. The view down the valley towards Giggleswick and Settle is great. There is everything you need in the way of shops and a supermarket in Settle and some good pubs in the surrounding countryside. It is good walking country. The lady of the house will tell you much about it should you need information. The only drawback is the access from the property onto the road. The traffic travels fairly fast and the road is not visible for very far to the right especially, and to the left to a lesser extent. The owners will help you with the best way out of the property. You just have to be very careful. A small price to pay for such good accomodation
“great location with peace, views, easy access.”
views from the windows were super, lovely walks from front door, no steps so very suitable for my disabled husband, perfectly clean with lovely bedding. When we had a problem with the heating it was resolved quickly and the service received from owners and cleaners was superb. we will return sometime it was so good.highly recommended, thank you. the snow was a bonus.
“Very nice cottage and beautiful surroundings”
Service was good, we received an extra chair when we asked for one. The cottage was cosy and well equiped, though a little poor on chairs (only very soft couches: killing for your back!) It was very clean! The location is fine, we loved the surroundings. Malham cove is very nearby and wellworth visiting.
“Pleasant cottage in lovely surroundings”
Nice cottage, comfortable bedrooms, but not enough plates, cutlery etc for 6 people. Only enough comfortable settees/chairs for 4 adults! We found some lovely walks that set off from the cottage
“lovely property,accomodating host and fantastic scenery”
We had a lovely holiday. The owners were quick to provide information, bar-b-q and other bits that helped our holiday.set in beautiful scenery with walks right on the doorstep.
“Relaxing surroundings, good views, comfortable accommodation.”
Cottage was homely and had good views across the valley. Dogs were welcome which was a plus point for us. Radiator in double bedroom didn't work and it was cold in the morning. Food and drink at the local pubs was good, they had a relaxed atmosphere and staff were friendly and welcoming. Fantastic walks starting just over the road.
Lovely clean well-equipped cottage close to Giggleswick and Settle. Well furnished with everything you could need in the kitchen. Very useful sheltered portico to unload wet clothes. Friendly helpful owners and lots of good amenities and walking nearby. This is an excellent holiday base and my review has to be 99% positive. If I were pressed for the other 1% I'd mention that the private drive is a fairly short run from a busy main road and while the cottage is nice and quite, I'd be worried about leaving small children outside unsupervised. All in all though, one of the best.