Modern 1 BR with Sleeping Loft Cabin on the Taylor River at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (#67) – Home 2446512 House
- 1 bedroom
- 4 sleeps
- 2 nights min stay
Modern 1 BR with Sleeping Loft Cabin on the Taylor River at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (#67) – Home 2446512
- 1 bedroom
- sleeps 4
- 2 nights min stay
- Ask about children
- Pet Friendly
Description from manager
Beaded Little Mayfly (Every cabin is named after a fly pattern.)
Cabins 57-67 are identical styles. These deluxe tiny home “mountain chalets” on the Taylor River offer all the amenities of a cabin in a modern and compact package. They are perfect units for families. The best feature is that you are literally steps away from the river. The unit has a private bedroom downstairs and a low ceiling (4 feet high) sleeping loft upstairs with mattresses on the floor. Kids love to have their own space to crawl around up here. If anyone is very big or tall, these may not be the best cabin choice.
*Note of caution for small children: the steps going up to the loft are steep and narrow and could present a falling hazard. The railing in the upper sleeping loft is high but a small child could potentially climb over, presenting a dangerous falling hazard. If you have small children, a gate for the loft stairwell is recommended.
• Approximately 400 square feet
• Each bedroom has a Queen size bed
• Loft has 2 double mattresses on the floor
• Full size sofa in living room (not a hide-a-bed)
• All bedding and towels provided
• Satellite T.V.
• Electric fireplace
• Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, utensils
• Stove/Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster or Toaster Oven
• Coffee Maker with filters (guest provides coffee, condiments)
• Other supplies include: paper towels, toilet paper, bar soap, trash bags, dish soap
• Bathroom with shower
• Shared hot tub (just for cabins 57-67)
• Covered open deck with patio table/chairs
• Riverside picnic table with fire pit and charcoal grill
• Parking is very tight in these cabins and is limited to 2 vehicles per unit or a vehicle and small trailer (not longer than a full size pick-up truck) unhitched and parked side by side with the vehicle. Additional vehicles and longer trailers may require parking separate from the cabin and fees may apply.
All units are designated as non-smoking (including marijuana). Dogs allowed for an additional nightly fee, maximum of 2 dogs. No cats or other animals. Dogs may not be left alone in cabins at any time.
Nightly rate is based on 4 people. There is an additional fee of $10/person/night for extra persons (ages 7 and over). Maximum occupancy is 6.
Rates are typically higher during the peak season from May – September/early October and during holiday periods. Rates are adjusted based on occupancy and can change at any time. For exact rates, enter your trip dates in the availability search.
**If online search results produce a limited listing of available units for your dates, please call us as availability can change quickly. For one night only or arrival within the next 2 days, you must contact the office directly.**
Additional amenities include: 2 double mattresses loft bedding, charcoal grill/bbq, fire pit, pets allowed, sofa sleeper(double) extra bedding, short loft style
Bed & bathroom
- 1 Full bath
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Satellite TV
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
About the manager
Three Rivers Resort
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 31 Mar 2020
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 33 reviews
- Very Good
“Trip with Granddaughter”
LOVED this little place! The cabins are old, but quaint. We took our five year old granddaughter on a trip and she loved the loft. She wasn't afraid to sleep up there by herself and played up … More
“Warm & Cozy”
These little cabins are adorable and the owners are beyond friendly. Everything worked great, was clean and in new condition. The kitchen was well stocked with everything you want to prepare your own … More
“Three Rivers, Almont-Homecoming 2015”
Great stay as always. Everything was ready when we got there. Great fishing, fly shop, front desk. Dewey rocks, Nick rocks Dewey and Mark rocks them all.
“Another great stay”
Accommodations, location, access to things of interest, management and staff attitude are perfect fits for our families' wants.
“Little Riverside Cabin”
The cabin was OK. The main floor bed was, I think, a full-size and we're not used to a bed that small. The kitchen, living room, bath all clean & efficient. The cabin nestled right on the Tay… More
“Three River Fun”
I have stayed at Three Rivers resort many times through out the last 20 years and keep coming back, the people that run the resort are top rate and are truly nice people, we book anything from horse b… More
“Three River Resort”
We loved the setting. We were right on the river. We had a big porch and windows so it felt like we were in the woods. We liked the full size frig. There was a loft that would be perfect for kids. The… More
“weekend get away”
Nice place have stayed here before. Won't rent this unit again. Needs up dating. Almost all the blinds need replaced. It was clean and comfortble.
“Three reasons to stay at Three Rivers.”
1. You are staying right in the middle of some of the most beautiful country in Colorado. Out your back door is one of the finest fishing rivers in the state, wild animals everywhere, 20 minutes from … More
“Relaxing and enjoyable”
We really enjoyed saying at the three river resort. Everyone was very friendly and the accommodations were good. The only complaint would be that the pictures on the Internet made it look bigger tha… More
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an inquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & Tripadvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours