Cedar Ridge Lake-house, 5 Bedroom in a beautiful quiet neighborhood (ZC221) – Home 2462403 House
- 5 bedrooms
- 14 sleeps
- min stay varies
Cedar Ridge Lake-house, 5 Bedroom in a beautiful quiet neighborhood (ZC221) – Home 2462403
- 5 bedrooms
- sleeps 14
- min stay varies
- Ask about children
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
~~ We do not allow parties, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties etc. ~~
We do not allow parties of any kind at this house. We are very strict with noise, There will be no return of the security deposit if the noise ordinance is violated. The contract is the one warning for noise, the second offence will result in being evicted from the house.
There is no smoking at or on this property at all.
1. Per county rules: Weddings are NOT allowed of any kind or size, on the property or at the house. You will be shut down immediately and will lose the security deposit and will be subject to more fines.
2. You are only allowed 14 persons at any time at the house. This includes any dinners or gatherings you may have.
3. Parking: 5 cars allowed at house at any time. There is no street parking per county and fire safety rules. Failure to comply will result in loss of security deposit. No buses or RV's of any kind.
4. Please help us to keep our home a vacation rental. NOISE ORDINANCE 10:00pm TO 7:00am DAILY and is very strict in this neighborhood.
5. There will be no return of the security deposit if the noise ordinance is violated. The contract is the one warning for noise, the second offence will result in being evicted from the house.
6. Fireworks, wood fire pits, and charcoal BBQ's are illegal in the Lake Tahoe Basin.
Permit # VHRP20-1118
Downstairs has a family room complete with a big screen TV and blu-ray DVD player, gorgeous pool table, dry sauna, large indoor spa, and a built-in bar like no other! There are wall-mounted TVs in the master bedroom and two other bedrooms as well as TVs in the upstairs living room and kitchen/dining area. The master bedroom and upstairs living room are also equipped with blu-ray DVD players. Nicely furnished with comfortable mattresses in all five bedrooms. 3 fireplaces (gas, electric, and wood). There are 2 decks to enjoy, a BBQ on the ground level. You are minutes from the casino area and the downhill slopes of Heavenly Ski Resort. Hiking trails in neighborhood area..miles of trails to forest and Cave Rock. Visit America's largest alpine lake and explore the sapphire-blue waters of Lake Tahoe.
Bed/Bedroom breakdown:1) Master - King 2) 2 queens 3) 2 doubles 4) queen 5) 2 twins
Property Features: Wood Burning Fireplace, Gas Burning Fireplace, Hydronic Heating, Gas Heat, Main Floor Bedroom, Laundry Room, Dinning Room, Main Floor Bathroom, Living Room, Family Room , Game Room , Pool Table , Spa/Hot Tub, Dry Sauna, Internet, TV, BBQ.
Additional amenities: Clean with disinfectant, Close to Town, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Enhanced cleaning practices, Full Kitchen, Heating, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Ice Maker, Kitchenette, Living Room, Near Beach, Near Skiing, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Post Office, No-contact check-in and check-out, Pool Table, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
Bed & bathroom
- 3 Unknown types
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the manager
World Class Property Management Inc.
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 17 May 2021
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 9 reviews
- Very Good
“Cedar ridge...I give it a 10!”
Our stay was very comfortable, this house had everything we could ask for. I would definetly recommend this house for anyone wanting to stay in a great house in a great location with lots of amenities… More
“Vintage Lake Tahoe”
The property was spacious. The kids enjoyed having access to the pier and small private beach area (it is walking distance, but you have to cross a very busy highway). If you are looking for a retro T… More
Response from the manager Glad that you enjoyed your vacation here in Tahoe. We look forward to you renting from us again. Refunds are done within 2 weeks of your checkout.
“Quality Family Time”
The house was just perfect for us to spend quality time with our family members and enjoy beautiful Lake Tahoe. We plan on making this annual so hopefully the house will be available every time! Thank… More
“Great home in great location”
The rental was great, very accommodating. The only complaints I have are the excesive amount of cleaning required (by the renter) on top of a $350 cleaning fee. Also checkout is at ten am, way too ear… More
Response from the manager Thank you for staying at our rental. We usually accommodate a late check out if requested.
“Decent property - unfriendly staff”
The house was generally okay, but the pool table had one cue, one of the pockets was busted, and the barbecue was filthy - pretty much unable to be cleaned; it had been seemingly neglected that long. … More
Beautiful Large Home with Bar, Disco ball jacuzzi room, Black Jack and Poker Tables, Pool Table! Huge kitchen upstairs and smaller kitchen downstairs, a ton of parking. Comfortable beds are always a p… More
“Great House with lots of amenities”
This home was amazing. We were here for 2 nights and the house had everything we wanted and more. Location was great just a few minutes from casinos. The house was very clean the management company wo… More
“Beautiful Tahoe Get Away for all families”
We definitely enjoyed our stay; will consider this place again for our next group/family trip. Spacious rooms and more than ample room for large groups. The jacuzzi was no hot enough which was a disap… More
“Old House, needs work”
I rented this property from July 13 to July 16, 2012. It took over two months to get my deposit returned which I paid in January 2012. This is an older house with some nice upgrades, except it still n… More
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an inquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & Tripadvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours