Need more information about booking Property 2463960 ?
5
Average

1 / 29 Exterior of house

from $450 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:

Description from manager

Description from manager

Bedrooms 5 / Sleeps 12 / House
Bedrooms: 5  Sleeps: 12  Type: House
2620 Bald Mountain Road -Gorgeous views from this home in East Vail
TripAdvisor property ID 2463960

More Property Details

Book this 5 bedroom house in Vail today! A total of 12 people can sleep here comfortably.

Guests can enjoy a pool, deck, and internet access among other amenities offered by this rental.

Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 3.5/5 thanks to an average of 5 reviews.

Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as $3150 to as high as $5950, depending on travel dates.

The manager responds to 30% of inquiries, which is lower than average, and last updated the property’s calendar Aug 19, 2017.

Read more Read less

About the manager

About the manager

Gore Creek Properties
Response rate:
n/a
Calendar last updated:
19 Aug 2017
Overall rating:

Languages spoken: English

Map

Map

Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Vail Attractions

Amenities

Amenities

General


  • Fireplace
  • Linen provided

Phone / Internet


  • Internet access

Pool / Spa


  • Jacuzzi or hot tub

Property Features


  • Mountain Views

Kitchen


  • Fridge
  • Microwave
  • Toaster

Entertainment


  • CD player
  • DVD player
  • Satellite TV

Outdoor


  • Deck
  • Grill
  • Patio

Suitability


  • Children
  • Pets
  • Smoking allowed

Reviews

Reviews (5)

Average – based on 5 reviews Average
5 reviews

Write a review

Excellent
1
Very Good
2
Average
1
Poor
0
Terrible
1
Write a review

“Great location. Poorly Maintained.”

Reviewed 3 Aug 2013

For the money we paid for 10 days to stay here, we were VERY disappointed with the condition as well as the property management. The place was not clean. Dirty old carpet, mold in the showers, windows that didn't open and were without screens. All the beds on the lower level were awful. The springs kept jabbing us in the night. We had to put the kids bunks on the floor which seemed to help. The trash situation was bizarre. We had to call to have it removed!! It built up in the garage and the stench was seeping into the house. Not good. The coffee pot was cheap and didn't keep the coffee very hot and we had to go out right away to purchase dish detergent, clean sponges, laundry det. These are essential items that should have been available. In it's current condition I would not recommend this property to anyone.

“exceeded expectations”

Reviewed 27 Feb 2013

Everything was great. You do need a GPS to get to the property if unfamiliar with the area. there are 5 bedrooms with 9 beds. there is also a sleeper sofa in the livingroom and a couple of sofas where more people can sleep. everything worked except the washer/dryer. The hot tub was great with a nice view of the mountain. there is also an HD tv with an. HDMI cable ready to connect your HD device. There was a DVD player and a couple of CD players with ipod dock. the grill was nice and the fireplace worked great. We are very happy with our stay here.

“New Years in Vail with 3 Families”

Reviewed 11 Jan 2013

The propery was clean and the kitchen was well stocked. The beds left a little to be desired. The third queen bed is a futon. This wasn't clearly explained and would have changed our plans, as that wasn't adaquate for two adults. Overall good value, beds need upgrading.

“2620”

Reviewed 4 Feb 2012

The only 2 things we didn't enjoy at the 2620 Bald Mountain property were: 1. Hot water didn't last long... this house is suppossed to accomodate 10 ppl but after 3 showers there was no hot water. 2. The shower curtains need fixed so that they don't fall down.

“Bald Mountain Road”

Reviewed 23 Jan 2012

Fantastic property, as I have come to expect frmo Gore Creek. 98% perfect, the other 2% could have been made up by a) having a stereo that allowed guests to plug in an ipod or MP3 player (three stereos in the house yet none had this basic function!) and b) a pizza slicer. As you can see I'm clutching at straws a bit on the second one - otherwise a truly fantastic property.

Review 1-5 of 5

Also consider

Florida

50,671 properties

California

18,577 properties

Colorado

10,273 properties

Hawaii

8,591 properties

Alabama

4,084 properties

Arizona

2,917 properties

Georgia

2,497 properties

Maine

2,238 properties

Maryland

1,955 properties

Delaware

1,197 properties

Idaho

1,122 properties

Louisiana

782 properties

Alaska

476 properties

Arkansas

376 properties

Kentucky

241 properties

Indiana

229 properties

Kansas

187 properties

Illinois

168 properties

Connecticut

156 properties

Iowa

51 properties

Start a new search