Description from owner
Description from owner
1 Full bath
"Grand-Jour" is an exceptionally central studio boasting a monumental church view, only 5 minutes walk from the Louvre, Montorgueil, Beaubourg and PalaisRoyal. Set in a historical street, the studio is clevery equipped with all the modern luxuries. THE perfect base to explore Paris from the VERY heart of it.
- The charm of an old and small parisian medieval building, with beams, furnished with elegant contemporary white and grey design furnishings.
- Fully and cleverly equipped :
Technology // WiFi, 3D Television with 4 sets of 3D glasses, USB Printer, phone chargers, remote controlled-lights, Cable TV and VOD service
Bathroom// Laundry Washer-Dryer,Walk-in Rain Shower
Led "Waterfall" sink, Towel Dryer, Hair Dryer.
Living Area // Luminous Bar, high stools, Folding wall breakfast table, Glass electric radiator, Dining table
Kitchen Area // White induction hot plates, White resin sink, 4-plates Dishwasher, Reclinable cooker hood, integrated fridge with freezer compartment.
Sleeping Area// CD player- Alarm Clock, Folding double Wall bed with proper 100% latex mattress, Design Sofa converts into large bed.
(please note : privacy curtains allow the bed area to be separated from the sofa if needed)
Household equipment : Iron / Hoover
Allan is the full owner of the property, and the studio is his main residence most of the year, so guests can be guaranteed great attention has been given to every detail.
The flat is situated on the third floor of a classified 16th Century oak staircase, no lift.
Within 1 to 10 minutes walk from the studio:
Monuments & Landmarks//
- Eglise St Eustache (Amazing church with World-Reknowned Organs)
- The Louvre (Pyramid, Cour Carrée, Museum)
- The River Seine
- Bourse du Commerce
- Jardin du Palais Royal
- Beaubourg Arts Center
- Place des Victoires
- Pont des Arts
Entertainment & Shopping//
- Cinema UGC (22 Screens, biggest in Europe)
- Théatre du Châtelet
- Le Forum des Halles (200 shops shopping center)
- Rue de Rivoli (largest high street in Paris)
Restaurants & Bars //
- Irish Pub Quigley's Point
- Rue Montorgueil (Dozens of fantastic bars and restaurants)
- Le Pied de Cochon (Famous 24 hour restaurant)
- Le Klay (Ultra classy gym with pool, sauna & hammam (website hidden))
- Les Halles Swimming Pool (re-opening December 2013)
- Running in the Jardin des Tuileries
Within 5 to 15 minutes metro ride :
- Quartier Saint Germain
- Opéra Garnier
- Opera Bastille
- Place de la Concorde
- Place Vendôme
- Champs Elysées
- Tour Eiffel
Best Public Transport point in Paris, within a 7 mins walk radius :
- Direct access from/to Orly or Charles de Gaulle Airports (RER B)
- Direct metro from/to Gare Du Nord (10 mins ride)
- 5 metro stations :
CHATELET / LES HALLES (RER A, RER B, Lines 1, 4, 7, 11 and 14)
LOUVRE-RIVOLI (Line 1)
ETIENNE MARCEL (Line 4)
SENTIER (Line 3)
RAMBUTEAU (Line 11)
-Direct Access to Disneyland Paris (RER A, 35 mins ride)
- Numerous Day and Night Buses, and Taxi pick-up points.
- Velib (Bike Hire) and Autolib (Car Hire) right by the apartment.
- Car Park (Fee)
More Property Details
Book this 1 bathroom, studio style rental in Paris today! A total of 3 people can sleep here comfortably.
Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 4.5/5 thanks to an average of 4 reviews.
Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as $871, depending on travel dates.
The owner responds to 100% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Nov 17, 2018.
Read more Read less
About the owner
About the owner
Tourist License: 7510100744681
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 17 Nov 2018
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time:16:00, Check out time:12:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: ($113.22) €100.00
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Paris-ile-de-france Attractions
- Central heating
- Clothes dryer
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Smoking not allowed
- 1 Full bath
– based on 4 reviews
- Very Good