Description from owner
Description from owner
2 Full baths
Welcome to your home away from home! This quiet, upscale, gated community with friendly neighbors is centrally located near all amenities including shopping, golfing, restaurants and a popular and extensive greenbelt pathway for biking, walking and picnicking. The complex features professional landscaping, 30-second walk to an exotic palm-lined heated pool and Jacuzzi with covered eating area and community BBQ and resident bunnies.
*calendar is always up-to-date*
This quiet end-unit provides an open-concept living room and dining area featuring luxurious leather couches, a gas fireplace, 40-inch LCD TV with local high-definition TV channels and four piece dining set flows into the fully equipped, modern kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry, dishwasher, and new stainless steel appliances. New, comfy wall to wall carpeting throughout, hardwood in kitchen, tiled bathrooms. Private outdoor furnished patio with propane BBQ. Wireless internet included.
Large laundry room with washer, dryer, iron, ironing board. Lots of storage in the indoor attached garage and many closets for golf gear, bikes, suitcases, etc.
Short walk or quick drive to Safeway, Walgreens, PGA Superstore, Starbucks and many other restaurants and fast food outlets. Just 15 minutes to ASU, and 20 minutes to the Sky Harbor International Airport. Convenient access to 101 Freeway, Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard, all of Scottsdale, Phoenix and other parts of Arizona including funky Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Tuscon and beyond!
Things to Do:
1. Golf! The condo is near many golf courses including TPC Scottsdale and there is one literally just across the street.
2. Biking! The famous Scottsdale Greenbelt is just across the street where you can bike, walk or run this gorgeous 12 mile long pathway.
3. Baseball! Condo is 5 mins away from Salt River Field at Talking Stick for the Arizona Diamond Back's brand new spring training facility
4. Horses! You are only minutes from West World and the home of the Barrett-Jackson auto auction and the Arabian horse Show.
5. Healthcare! You are also a short drive to the Mayo Clinic
6. Shopping! Great shopping at Kierland Commons, Scottsdale Quarter or Old Scottsdale.
7. Mountains! For hikers, mountain bikers and nature enthusiasts there are miles of trails on nearby Camelback Mountain and other desert parks.
8. Eating! We can recommend our fave restaurants to you...recent fave is the Culinary Drop-out and Nello's
9. Desert Drives! There are several scenic loops that will introduce you to desert life...be sure to make time to visit Sedona!
10. Casino! Spend a few hours out of the sun and play the slots!
Keywords: townhouse, condo, private, quiet, upper-scale, level-entry, central location, large, elegant, bright, modern, gated-community, modern, classy, convenient, baseball, football, basketball, golf, greenbelt, biking, swimming pool, heated pool, hot tub.
More Property Details
Book this 2 bedroom apartment in Scottsdale today! A total of 6 people can sleep here comfortably.
Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 5/5 thanks to an average of 9 reviews.
Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as $1100 to as high as $2250, depending on travel dates.
The owner responds to 90% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Nov 15, 2018.
Read more Read less
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 15 Nov 2018
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time:16:00, Check out time:10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
To get covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: $500.00
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Scottsdale Attractions
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Central heating
- Clothes dryer
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
Pool / Spa
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- High chair
- Wheelchair accessible
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Smoking not allowed
- 2 Full baths
– based on 9 reviews
- Very Good
“Excellent in every aspect”
Very good experience with this rental. Owner was very helpful in providing any information we needed in a timely manner. Property was in a very convenient location for our needs. The unit was nicely furnished and the availability of a garage was a nice amenity. Security was topnotch, Quiet, attractive, and easy to find location. Hope to return and would highly recommend to all.
“Home away from home”
This condo had everything we were looking for and we weren't disappointed. Roomy king size bedroom with walk in closet, BBQ, two bathrooms and a large bright, well-equiped kitchen. We cooked most of our dinners 'at home'. The condo is sunny and the location was great for golf, which was our main purpose. Chris was prompt and clear with reponses to questions. We did not use the pool as the temperatures in December were not favorable.
“Easy relaxing vacation spot.”
If you like being close to everything in Scottsdale this location cannot be beat. The condo was very nice and there was great access thru the garage. Everything you would need was supplied. My only disappointment was the pool was not heated and at 69 degrees way to cold to swim.
“Great condo in a great location”
Chris made the booking very easy, and the instructions to locate were simple. Condo is in excellent condition, and for those who like a little privacy, this is perfect. On the first floor so access is easy, and the community is beautifully maintained and very quiet. A great pool which we didn't have time to use. I am sure we will be back!
“Great find and value!”
Easy to book, convenient location, comfortable and spacious, and nice pool/hot tub area. We also like the resident bunnies hopping around! There is so much to do and enjoy near by,