Two bedroom pool facing Apartment for rent in Anjuna Goa – Home 3506163 Apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 sleeps
- min stay varies
Two bedroom pool facing Apartment for rent in Anjuna Goa – Home 3506163
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 4
- min stay varies
- Nearest beach 2 mi
- Swimming pool
- Child Friendly
- Car advised
- Air conditioning
- Pet Friendly
Description from owner
Key features of the Apartment:
• The Apartment is located in a gated complex which has a 24 hours Security service and CCTV cameras all around the property.
• The property is bordered by lush landscaped gardens and lots of greenery.
• The complex has a common swimming pool and the timings to use the pool are between 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Please note a proper swim wear is a must, no cotton clothes are allowed. (THERE ARE TIME SLOTS TO USE THE POOL DUE TO COVID)
• The property has a common BBQ set up near the pool area which is available only with proper prior notice.
• Free WIFI is available in each unit.
• The property is self catering. We do not provide room service as we are not a Hotel but a holiday home. We provide twice a week housekeeping which is available between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
• Fresh Linen such as bed linens, bath towels, hand towels etc are provided on the day of arrival, linen change will be done after every 3 days.
• There is a Genset and a UPS power back for power cuts which are not uncommon in Goa. This covers only lights, fans, TV etc.
• The Apartment has 24 hours running hot water (solar system).
• There is a free parking space for 1 vehicle inside the premises.
• The Apartment comfortably sleeps 4 people but I can accept a maximum of 5 people at an extra charge.
• As you enter the Apartment there is a fully air-conditioned living area with a seating for 5 people and a small balcony facing the pool.
• There are 2 fully air-conditioned bedrooms with the Master bedroom having an attached bathroom and the other bathroom is just outside the guest bedroom.
• There is also a fully equipped kitchen on the same level which comes with a Refrigerator, Microwave, Electric Kettle, Toaster, Gas Stove/Induction, Cooking utensils such as tawa, kadai, sauce pan etc and a proper set of cutlery and crockery.
• There is also a Washing Machine, Iron and Ironing board in the Apartment.
• Breakfast and other meals are not provided, although we provide you with an equipped kitchen wherein only daily consumables will have to be bought by the guest. Or else there are tons of eateries and places to party within a 10 minute’s walk from the property or else food can be ordered from the nearby places.
• We provide complimentary tea, milk and sugar packets only on the first day.
• Complimentary soap, shampoo and toothpaste are provided on arrival.
• We have a Property Manager on site that is available 24/7. He/She can assist you with arranging the following services:
• Car/bike rentals at an extra cost
• Airport transfers at an extra cost
• Restaurant suggestions
• Sightseeing tours at an extra cost
• Please note that Casa Del Sol is not a Resort/Hotel, it is a holiday home, we do not provide room service.
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Full bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed
Beds in other rooms: Twin bed
- 1 Full bath, 1 Attached (ensuite)
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Shared garden
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Staffed property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Housekeeping Included
- Secure parking
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
- Check in time: 13:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
25% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 2 weeks before check-in.
2 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 2 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
- NO Loud music and noise in the property after 8 PM.
- Proper Swim wear is a must. No cotton clothes allowed in the pool.
- No carrying glass bottles or drinks around the pool area.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF INR. 10,000/- WHICH WILL BE COLLECTED IN CASH AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN AND REFUNDED AFTER CHECK OUT IF NO DAMAGE IS DONE TO THE UNIT OR THE PROPERTY.
About the owner
Nitin, Vanessa G.
- Average reply time:
- 2 hours 39 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 21 May 2022
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 61 reviews
- Very Good
It was a good experience . Friendly staff . Hygiene maintained . Manager was friendly . Pool was clean .
Response from the owner "Thank you for making the time to leave us a review. It was lovely to have you'll as our guest and we will look forward to welcoming you'll again." Rosy The Property Manager
“Best Stay in Goa...”
This stay is magnificent...pocket friendly and gives you an awesome experience. It is very near to local shops,petrol pump, beaches of anjuna, calangute n baga. The property manager Ms.Rosy makes it s… More
Response from the owner "Hi Shweta, Thank you for making the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure to have you'll as our guest. We are glad that you'll chose our property for your holidays in Goa. We appreciate your feedback and we have taken note of the same." Rosy Property Manager
Overall it was good experience. Enjoyed the stay. Peaceful, I will definitely recommend to my friends
Response from the owner "Thank you for making the time to leave us a review. It was lovely to have you'll as our guest and we will look forward to welcoming you'll again."
“For casa del sol”
Service is good & the place is clean and well maintained. The staff and the manager Miss Rosy are very friendly and served us very well. The place is near Anjuna Beach and other places are easil… More
Response from the owner "Dear Snehal, It feels so nice to read such lovely reviews,Its been a pleasure to have you as our guest and we definitely will continue to be delivering our best services to all who come to Casa Del Sol.Thank you..Rosy Property Manager"
Excellent stay, visited second time. All the amenities are perfect. Rosy was nice to talk. Suggestion: Breakfast facility must be provided on request. Good
Response from the owner "Thank you for making the time to leave us a review. It was lovely to have you'll as our guest and we will look forward to welcoming you'll again." Rosy Property Manager
Nice ambience and peaceful place where u get everything fully and be satisfied for booking book this and stay happy
Response from the owner "Thank you so much for your valuable review. It was great to have you stay at our property and look forward to welcoming you again Rosy Lobo. Property Manager"
“Great experience as always.”
I've stayed here around 3 times now and it's been a pleasurable experience. The place is clean and the staff, friendly.
Response from the owner Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments. Sanjay Sengar Property Manager
Lets put it this way. It was a great find, nicely nestled in the middle of Anjuna and Vagator. This property with all its amenities and serenity provides you with flexibility, luxury, security ( being… More
Response from the owner Thank you so much for your valuable review. It was great to have you stay at our property and look forward to welcoming you again. Sanjay Sengar Property Manager
The place is situated in Anjuna and is closer to Baga and calungute beach, 20 mins drive. Anjuna beach is 10 mins away by drive. The apartment is nice however its door needs some servicing. Had to be… More
Response from the owner Thanks so much for making the time to leave us a review. We will definitely check on the points mentioned by you.
“A 5 star stay at Goa”
We stayed at Casa del Sol for a month and our experience was great enough to keep us going for the rest of the year. The building and the apartments are very well maintained as well as the garden area… More
Response from the owner Thanks for the lovely review.... We appreciate that you made time to write such a beautiful review. We look forward to welcoming you'll to Casa Del Sol again.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with Nitin, Vanessa (the owner) through the contact form on this page.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to send the owner a message.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send Nitin, Vanessa (the owner) an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact Nitin, Vanessa (the owner)?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to view Nitin, Vanessa the owner's contact details or send them a message.
- What's the difference between 'Book your stay' and 'Contact the owner/manager'?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online and send Nitin, Vanessa (the owner) a booking request. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then
Or send Nitin, Vanessa (the owner) an inquiry through the Contact the owner/manager form if you’d like a quote or more info first.
- What is a booking request?
When you pay online through the Ready to book? form, a booking request is sent to Nitin, Vanessa (the owner). You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
To book this property you need to pay through the Flipkey website. Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection. This means that in the unlikely event that you’re prevented or denied access to the property when you check in, we’ll offer a full refund for the stay.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Simply enter your dates in the Ready to book? form to calculate the cost of your stay.
Click Book now to see a full breakdown of the price.
You can also request a quote from Nitin, Vanessa (the owner) through the contact form. The owner will email you the total cost for your dates and a link to book and pay online.
- How do I know if my booking request has been accepted?
You’ll receive an email within 24 hours to let you know. Or you can check in Manage your booking. No money will leave your account unless it’s accepted.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. Nitin, Vanessa (the owner) will have 24 hours to accept the booking and no money will leave your account before then.
If you’ve been sent a quote, simply accept it and pay online through the email we sent you. You can also do this in Manage your booking.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- Why can't I call Nitin, Vanessa (the owner) before booking?
You can exchange contact details with the property owner/manager once your booking is confirmed and you’ve paid in full. Paying and communicating only through our platform allows us to ensure that your booking is covered by our Payment Protection policy.
If you have any questions before booking, you can send the property owner/manager a message via the contact form on their listing. Once you’ve booked, you can discuss the rental and make arrangements for your trip by logging into Manage your booking.
- How do damage deposits work?
In most cases, you don’t pay a damage deposit up front. Instead, we save your payment details securely and you’re only charged in the event of damage to the property.
Occasionally, you will pay a damage deposit up front as part of the total rental cost. In this case, the owner has 10 days after you check out to report any damage. If they don’t, we’ll return your deposit. If their claim is successful, we’ll deduct the agreed cost and return the remainder.
- How can I view and manage my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to view all your booking details, pay the balance of your booking or cancel it if you need to.
- How do I pay the balance of my booking?
You can pay the remaining balance of your booking at any point. Simply go to Manage your booking and click Pay now.
We’ll automatically charge the balance payment to the same payment method 10 days before it’s due. Go to Manage your booking to see when the payment will be taken.
- How can I withdraw my booking request?
You’ll need to contact Nitin, Vanessa (the owner) to do this. Send them a message in Manage your booking or through the contact form on this page.
- How do I cancel my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to cancel your booking. Here you can view your cancellation policy to see if you’ll be refunded.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You can request to change the dates or number of people on your booking via the Manage your booking page. To change your dates use the Edit booking button. If you need to change the number of guests staying then send Nitin, Vanessa (the owner) a message.
If Nitin, Vanessa (the owner) agrees, they’ll send you a revised quote outlining the changes. You can review and accept/decline this from the Manage your booking page. You’ll have 48 hours to take action before the revised quote expires.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & Tripadvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours