Secluded 10Acre Estate/Lodge in Zion National Park – Home 3687834 Villa
- 5 bedrooms
- 12 sleeps
- 2 nights min stay
Secluded 10Acre Estate/Lodge in Zion National Park – Home 3687834
- 5 bedrooms
- sleeps 12
- 2 nights min stay
- Child Friendly
- Car advised
- Air conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Private garden
Description from owner
This 10-acre quiet, secluded estate and environmentally-conscious lodge in and surrounded by Zion National Park is located over 1 ½ miles away from the closest neighbor with incredible views, next to Tabernacle Dome and other rock formations as well as an enormous meadows. Walk to numerous rock formations, Native American caves, world famous hiking trails, and/or bike or ride horses from this property for miles and miles and miles in Zion National Park.
• Spacious Great Room gathering place with indoor twin, red cedar trees and a wood burning stone fireplace and drums,
• Fully equipped kitchen,
• 5 bedrooms:
• 3 bedrooms each with Queen size beds,
• 1 bedroom with two bunk-beds,
• 1 bedroom with 2 single beds,
• 2 baths.
• Two gated entrances
• Three outdoor patios –
• one with a semi-enclosed arbor, wood burning chimayo fireplace and large dining table,
• another with a labyrinth water fountain and fire ring, lounge chairs & dining table, 6 person outdoor jacuzzi Hot Tub, and two Ponds with waterfall.
• and the third with lounge chairs and side tables, sculptures and an open-air view of the surrounding red rock monuments
• Outdoor Barbeque
• Statuary path
• 3 Chair hammocks
• 4 Picnic tables
• Walking labyrinth
• Medicine Wheel
• Basketball hoop
• Horseshoe court
• Volleyball area
• Camping areas
• Large parking lot
• Hot tub
Perfect for: Family reunions, a gathering of friends, base for exploring Zion National Park, and Weddings,
Inside Zion National Park next to tabernacle dome, cave valley, heavenly valley, our lodge has everything to make your stay comfortable and memorable. Our private and secluded location allows for an intimate and unique experience of Zion. Walk/hike/bike or horseback ride out the front door to explore over 8 different caves world famous Zion trails like the Subway, Left Fork, Right Fork, Grapevine, Hop Valley, Wild Cat Trailheads, and much more. Take a 20 minute drive to Kolob reservoir/lake, Lava Point, the Virgin River, or a complete BMX track made famous in the Gravity Games. Or take day trips to Bryce Canyon National Park, The North rim of Grand Canyon National Park, Lee’s Ferry and the Colorado River, Lake Powell, Orderville Canyon, Brian Head, Cedar Breaks and much more.
• Available Activities:
• Birding: Bald and Golden Eagles, Red tail Hawks, Condors, Falcons etc.
• Cross country Skiing,
• Fishing – lake, river, and fly-fishing
• Hot Air ballooning,
• Laying around and just relax,
• Mountain Biking,
• Snow shoeing.
• Ultralight Flying,
• Watching Wildlife: Fox, Deer, Elk, Rabbit, etc.
This secluded setting is surrounded by:
• stunning red rock monuments,
• seasonal waterfalls,
• Native American ancestral caves with petroglyphs and pictographs,
• superb world renown hiking trails,
• herds of cattle grazing green pastures,
• horses basking in the afternoon sun of a vermillion backdrop,
• deer & elk meandering along the sloping Cedar, Pinon & Ponderosa Pine and Utah Juniper hillsides.
• and Bald and Golden eagles flying overhead.
• Hike, climb, or stroll through numerous world renown hiking trails that are right outside the front door,
• Fish, Kayak, and Canoe in Kolob Reservoir a trophy fishing destination,
• Explore the numerous caves with petroglyphs and pictographs in Cave Valley just out our front door,
• Indulge in the rich array of CD’s and DVD’s,
• Shoot hoops, play volleyball, or throw horseshoes in our recreation areas,
• (Seasonally) go sledding down nearby snow banks, or snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling for miles.
• Ride horses, bicycles or travel on ATVs right outside our doors for miles and miles,
• Ride waverunners or go waterskiing in numerous nearby lakes.
• Explore the numerous caves with petroglyphs and pictographs in Cave Valley just out our front door.
• Bask in the sound of wind chimes being played by the afternoon breeze in chair hammocks hung on thousand-year old Juniper trees, under our Buddha Tree, under our Geodesic Dome Gazebo, or at our Labyrinth and Medicine Wheel picnic areas.
• Enjoy the power and splendor of our Walking Labyrinth, Medicine Wheel and Statuary Path Meditation areas
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 5: 2 Bunk Beds
- 2 Full baths
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Mountain Views
- Private garden
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Fax machine
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
About the owner
- Average reply time:
- 1 hour 33 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 16 Sep 2021
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 13 reviews
- Very Good
This was our second trip to Zion and we were looking for something somewhat "off the grid". We found this secluded gem online and began talking to Hank in July. The schedule was pretty full … More
Our family were lucky enough to stay at True North for three nights. Everything about our stay was exceptional; from Hank’s informative emails before we arrived, to his warm welcome and local gu… More
“Outstranding Place to relax”
Our family stayed at this wonderful place during the Xmas vacation. The kids and elders still talk about the vacation and the family time we spent together. The views are spectacular. We were hoping… More
“Beautiful, comfortable spot”
The location of this home is sensational with truly awesome views and walks in immediate vicinity. House itself was clean, comfortable with extremely interesting décor and grounds. Hank was a… More
“Perfect house for our 50th wedding celebration with family.”
The setting for this house is amazing--in Zion National Park and surrounded by stunning views in all directions from the outside deck with hot tub. Three rooms have queen beds, one has 2 twin beds, a… More
“Memory of a Lifetime”
True North provided the Zion experience we wanted. It is a beautiful home set on 10 acres, with beautiful mountain views. If you don't want to battle the crowds in the park, then just walk out th… More
There were 15 people in our extended family ages 8 to 75. We had a great week! You cannot overstate the views from the backyard patio. They are stunning. It was beautiful to watch the su… More
Stunning location - canyons and vistas all around. Gorgeous and very comfortable house, designed for family reunions - well equipped kitchen. Hank was an incredible host - shared local hikes and wen… More
“Great place to get away”
The house is in Zion National Park (though about 30 min from the main entrance). It has fantastic views and outdoor spaces. It was nice to eat as a family and get away from the crowds of the park at… More
“Fantastic Lodge with all ammenities in the perfect location.”
We had a great stay for a long weekend trip. Located at the edge of Mount Zion. However the views from this property are just as amazing as the national park itself. Peaceful, and quiet. We saw deer e… More
Response from the owner Dear Lori B, Thank you for your kind and generous comments about our Vacation Rental in Zion. We are so pleased that your stay was so rewarding and comfortable. Just for clarification, the property is technically completely surrounded by Zion National Park. Therefore, all the views and wonderful rock formations next to and visible from the property are actually Zion National Park. With warm regards and gratitude, Hank and Mariangela
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with Hank (the owner) through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send Hank (the owner) an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact Hank (the owner)?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send Hank (the owner) an inquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send Hank (the owner) an inquiry through the contact form to request a quote. Hank (the owner) will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Send Hank (the owner) an inquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your dates. Hank (the owner) will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
Hank (the owner) of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if Hank (the owner) supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact Hank (the owner) directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact Hank (the owner) to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You'll need to contact Hank (the owner) to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & Tripadvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours