Description from owner
Description from owner
1 Half bath, 3 Showers
Please email or call for availability.
Penthouse #371- 4BR-3.5BTH - Approx 2,750 sq ft including terraces
Management Company: Resort Condos Cancun
Manager: Tim Miller (McHenry, IL - Northwest suburb of Chicago, IL)
Penthouse #371 Location: Beachfront-7th & 8th floors-2 Story Corner Unit
Resort Location: In the famed Cancun Hotel Zone: Kilometer 19.5 Blvd Kukulkan
Resort Quick Synopsis: Oleo is located directly on the beach.
Resort Main Features:
Located directly on the beach in the famed Cancun Hotel Zone.
Oleo was very recently completely remodeled and is like NEW!!!
Private beach and pool with lounge chairs and shade.
Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want i
Management Company Quick Synopsis:
Small niche company specializing in larger Cancun beachfront vacation rentals. When you call with questions, you can expect the phone to be answered by me, Tim Miller, if you call between 9am-5pm central time, Monday through Saturday. If I am on the other line I will call you back.
Contact Person Quick Synopsis: Hi, I'm Tim Miller. I own & operate a small niche management company specializing in nice vacation rentals on the beach in Cancun Mexico. I would say my knowledge base of Cancun & the hotel zone is very solid. I have owned vacation rental property in Cancun since 2004, I have worked in Cancun, and I take a strong personal interest in each & every unit I manage in Cancun. Almost every picture you see of any one of the rentals or at any one of the resorts was taken by myself personally. I believe that I offer some services & items that currently keep us a head of our competition.
1. When you arrive at the resort you are welcomed by my management staff. Two full time managers take care of only a few units to ensure your service is top notch. You will be assigned one of the two. Either Francis or Abdiel will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer any questions you may have. And how blessed we are to have Francis and Abdiel. You will truly enjoy having their smiling faces there to be of service for you.
2. Francis and Abdiel are not just greeters. They are there for you should you need something. Simply email or call them and they will be there promptly, they are normally already right there at the resort.
3. Our resort has on site maintenance of course. But that is not good enough for us. We have our own full time maintenance man to be there quickly should anything malfunction. I used to hire companies to come out if something like one of the AC's malfunctioned. Not anymore, we have our own on site full time staff.
4. Would you like a an authentic Mexican home cooked meal? How does only $50 for your entire groups sound?... plus the raw cost of the food? That's right, we provide this service with no mark up at all! Enjoy! The service includes clean up after. Why go out to some expensive fancy place when you can dine and be serviced while enjoying the best views in Cancun right there in the penthouse?! anywhere.
5. Would you like a night out away from the children for some adult conversation? We have baby sitting-services that come right to the condo, and they are wonderful people, part of our extended family in Cancun.
6. Want a tip on a great snorkeling experience? A good friend of mine offers his service privately for your group. The private tour goes all day, includes lunch on an island, is totally private to your group, and comes with the best "skipper" anywhere. Going out with Mike is truly an experience. Cost is $65 per person, if less than 6 people minimum price for all is $390.
7. Our resort has a staffed front desk, 24 hour on site security, bell hops, and friendly staff.
8. Advice: Why pay $80 to get into the 2 biggest night clubs in Cancun when I can show you how to get your cover paid, all drinks paid, and VIP service for the same price? This is just one example of several tips that will save you a lot of money.
Other thoughts 1: If you are traveling with small children, you will find a packnplay (play-pen & sleeper), a high chair & a quality stroller on hand. Or, if you would like to enjoy your favorite drinks down by the pool or beach we welcome you to use the special cooler you will find in any of our units. It is on wheels, super easy to take with you and is also very handy as a pool or beach side table. The convenience might only be out shined by the savings on drinks! This item has been pre-approved for use by the resort, when you are staying at one of our vacation rentals.
Other thoughts 2: If you need extra beds, I have found air beds to be most comfortable. We have queen size air beds and linens for same available upon request.
For a vastly expanded question/answer section, please visit my web site.
I am not able to give the link here because of tripadvisor policy, but I can give it if you email me. I think you will find it very helpful.
More Property Details
Book this 4 bedroom penthouse in Cancun today! A total of 12 people can sleep here comfortably.
Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 4/5 thanks to an average of 15 reviews.
Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as $2595 to as high as $7550, depending on travel dates.
The owner responds to 100% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Nov 19, 2018.
Read more Read less
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 19 Nov 2018
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time:16:00, Check out time:11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: $300.00
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Cancun Attractions
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High chair
- Secure parking
- CD player
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Smoking not allowed
- 1 Half bath
- 3 Showers
– based on 15 reviews
- Very Good
“The most horrible vacation ever!”
This was the most unsanitary condo I have ever seen! The pictures are so misleading. The entire condo building is run down. The all inclusive food I would not feed to my dog. You can go to walmart but dont run out of food because condo does not let you have dinner unless you have all inclusive. Location is away from the nicer hotels. "Security guy"tried to rip us off. Staff constantly trying to get money out of you. The kids club was a rubber pool on a sheet in grass. Police tape all around condo.The condo needs so many repairs. The washer/ dryer combo leaked in floor plugged with hairs and slim. Dryer never worked had to dry underwear and bras outside. Pubic hairs behind bathroom doors. If you run washer pipes in master bath back up and you smell sewer all night. Microwave door fell off. Sink filtration system rusted and nasty ended up very sick. Wifi sux unless you are in hallway. Air conditioner in bedroom broke. Balcony flooded from a leak above condo that poured down on balcony. Hair dryer fell off wall. Shower seals broken leaked all in bathroom floor. Shower head broken sprayed ceiling flooded bathroom. Blinds in two rooms falling apart. Mildew on curtains in living room trash can placed in front of it to cover black mildew. Fridge only cold on one shelf. This was a nightmare!!! They were willing to fix things but that meant staying in condo all day while they did repairs! I saved for this vacation for a long time! This was my daughters 18th birthday and my 20th anniversary and it was ruined! We left early could not take the stress!! Pictures wil be posted soon on cancun condo reviews! These photos are a must see!
Response from the owner Please read through the lines… For a quite some time I did not respond to this review. I thought that surely people will see through a review such as this. But today I was reading through the reviews of #371 and I felt compelled to respond, partly because it is the right thing to do to set the record straight and partly because #371 is a very nice unit and deserves to be defended. This review reminds me of Mathew 15:18 But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. My family has been coming to our resort here since 2004. I have two boys that are 11 and 13 as of this writing. I have never hesitated to take the all-inclusive for our family. The food has always been fresh, its nothing great, just decent, it is a buffet. My wife and children have always enjoyed the food. The deserts are especially fantastic! Meanwhile this person says they would not feed that food to their dogs. Sometimes I just shake my head. Our security guys are wonderful people. Many have been with our resort for over 20 years, and they are terrific people with outstanding work ethic and great attitudes. Our resort staff are very friendly and hard working as you may note from many of the reviews. Because nothing seemed to be right I gave this person ½ of her money back, for which she seemed to be genuinely grateful for as we spoke on the phone during her stay. I think we both felt that this was more than fair consideration. As you can see by her review, this part of her story was never mentioned. Again, I find myself just shaking my head sometimes. Tim Miller
“Amazing Location and View”
My stay at condo 371 was the best ever. The condo had everything needed and was very comfortable. The view from the windows and the 2 balconies is priceless. Its nice to open the doors and windows and enjoy the ocean sounds and breeze without using the aC. The patio furniture is new and I enjoyed sleeping on the balcony under the stars a couple of nights. The property manager called me after my flight arrived to confirm and he was waiting at the desk for us so we checked right into the condo without waiting. You can see the pool from this condo which is nice if you have friends in the pool while you are on the balcony. The 2 pools were freshly painted while we were there and are very nice. Its a great feature to rent a luxury condo but also have the option to cook or pay for all inclusive. The hotel has nightly activities that you can participate without paying for all inclusive. I wish to go back to this condo year after year if it is available.