Valley View at Squaw – Home 3898686 House
- 4 bedrooms
- 9 sleeps
- min stay varies
Valley View at Squaw – Home 3898686
- 4 bedrooms
- sleeps 9
- min stay varies
- Child Friendly
- Pet Friendly
Description from manager
Very comfortable and newly updated vacation home in Squaw Valley with big views across the valley including KT-22 & Headwall. Located on Sandy Way in Squaw, this is considered one of the more desirable Squaw Valley neighborhoods. It's just a short distance to the Village for shopping, dining, and family friendly activities. With a location like this, there is no excuse for not getting first chair on a powder day!
Inside, guests will be very pleased by the recently updated interior. Extensively remodeled in the Fall of 2010, this ski cabin offers all new, upscale furniture, luxurious beds & linens, fixtures, and appliances. The spacious master bedroom upstairs is located right of of the main living area and includes a private full bath with double vanity, and glass shower. This room also offers a small private deck as well.
Downstairs, there is a second master bedroom with ensuite bath and two comfortable guest rooms that share a hall bath. In total the bed configuration comfortably sleeps 8 to 10 people (if you include the full sized sleeper sofa in the living room).
Valley Views is the perfect for two families to enjoy vacation time together or a group of friends that want to be close to the action at Squaw Valley. Either way, it will likely be the place that you and yours will love making vacation memories for years to come.
• 2100 Square Feet
• Gorgeous Floor-to-Ceiling Mountain Views
• 40'' TV in Living Room
• Walking Distance to the Village at Squaw
• Large Sunny Deck
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
Master BR 1 - King w/ ensuite shower (Main)
Jr Master BR 2 - King w/ ensuite shower (Ground)
BR 3 - Full Bed (Ground)
BR 4 - Twin over Twin Bunk Bed (Ground)
Living Rm - Sofa sleeper (Main)
*Upstairs Loft Sofa Sleeper
Full Bath - shower/tub (Ground)
ABOUT THE AREA
Squaw Valley Resort is the largest ski area in North Lake Tahoe, and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With 3600 skiable acres, 29 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Squaw has earned a place on many a skier's bucket list. Now under joint ownership with Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley is in year five of a five-year, $70 million renaissance, which has brought new chairlifts, an iconic yoga studio and the world's first ski-in/ski-out Starbucks to the mountains.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Squaw offers a wide array of dining and apres options, as well as a full service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Squaw Valley is not to be missed. Hike or ride the tram to High Camp Pool and & Hot Tub, where you can swim or enjoy a cocktail at the poolside bar. Play a round of miniature golf, conquer the 25' outdoor climbing wall, or try your hand at the ropes course. When you're ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. There is a small storage loft on the property floor plan. This is not included as a bedroom. Although there is a futon in the loft, TahoeGetaways does not include this in the sleeping capacity. It is used as storage.
2. The driveway may be considered steep by some standards. 4WD vehicle is strongly suggested during the snow season.
3. There is only parking for 2 large vehicles (or perhaps 3 compact cars). Street parking is prohibited Nov-May.
4. While this home has four compliant bedrooms, the home is on record as a 3 bedroom plus an additional sleeping space, according to the criteria outlined in Placer County Ordinance No.: 5990-B. While this property can accommodate 9 total guests, no more than 8 adults are permitted at the property at any time.
5. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted in Policies and Disclosures).
Placer County STR Permit Number STR20-7660
Booking Fee 4%: 4.5000
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
Bed & bathroom
- 3 Full baths
- Wireless Internet
- Mountain Views
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the manager
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 28 Jan 2021
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 4 reviews
- Very Good
“Great Family Fun!”
We used the cabin for a friends and family getaway and the experience was great! This house was very nice and clean. All the beds were nice sizes and comfortable. The layout of the house makes it easy… More
“Great cabin- awesome views”
Nicely remodelled, well equipped and spacious cabin with terrific views of the mountains. Located in a quiet neighborhood a view minutes drive from Squaw village we could not have asked for more. We s… More
“Well-appointed and spacious home with wonderful views”
We rented this house for the 2011-2012 ski season and couldn't have been happier. The house has been recently remodeled so all the finishes are new a high-quality. With four bedrooms and a loft t… More
This place is fantastic, and I highly recommended it. The place is very comfortable, spacious, and has everything you need. It's certainly a better drive to and from the mountain... the only draw… More
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to send the owner a message.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to view the property manager's contact details or send them a message.
- What's the difference between 'Book your stay' and 'Contact the owner/manager'?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online and send the property manager a booking request. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then
Or send the property manager an inquiry through the Contact the owner/manager form if you’d like a quote or more info first.
- What is a booking request?
When you pay online through the Ready to book? form, a booking request is sent to the property manager. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
To book this property you need to pay through the Flipkey website. Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection. This means that in the unlikely event that you’re prevented or denied access to the property when you check in, we’ll offer a full refund for the stay.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Simply enter your dates in the Ready to book? form to calculate the cost of your stay.
Click Book now to see a full breakdown of the price.
You can also request a quote from the property manager through the contact form. The owner will email you the total cost for your dates and a link to book and pay online.
- How do I know if my booking request has been accepted?
You’ll receive an email within 24 hours to let you know. Or you can check in Manage your booking. No money will leave your account unless it’s accepted.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. the property manager will have 24 hours to accept the booking and no money will leave your account before then.
If you’ve been sent a quote, simply accept it and pay online through the email we sent you. You can also do this in Manage your booking.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- Why can't I call the property manager before booking?
You can exchange contact details with the property owner/manager once your booking is confirmed and you’ve paid in full. Paying and communicating only through our platform allows us to ensure that your booking is covered by our Payment Protection policy.
If you have any questions before booking, you can send the property owner/manager a message via the contact form on their listing. Once you’ve booked, you can discuss the rental and make arrangements for your trip by logging into Manage your booking.
- How do damage deposits work?
In most cases, you don’t pay a damage deposit up front. Instead, we save your payment details securely and you’re only charged in the event of damage to the property.
Occasionally, you will pay a damage deposit up front as part of the total rental cost. In this case, the owner has 10 days after you check out to report any damage. If they don’t, we’ll return your deposit. If their claim is successful, we’ll deduct the agreed cost and return the remainder.
- How can I view and manage my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to view all your booking details, pay the balance of your booking or cancel it if you need to.
- How do I pay the balance of my booking?
You can pay the remaining balance of your booking at any point. Simply go to Manage your booking and click Pay now.
We’ll automatically charge the balance payment to the same payment method 10 days before it’s due. Go to Manage your booking to see when the payment will be taken.
- How can I withdraw my booking request?
You’ll need to contact the property manager to do this. Send them a message in Manage your booking or through the contact form on this page.
- How do I cancel my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to cancel your booking. Here you can view your cancellation policy to see if you’ll be refunded.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You can request to change the dates or number of people on your booking via the Manage your booking page. To change your dates use the Edit booking button. If you need to change the number of guests staying then send the property manager a message.
If the property manager agrees, they’ll send you a revised quote outlining the changes. You can review and accept/decline this from the Manage your booking page. You’ll have 48 hours to take action before the revised quote expires.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & Tripadvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours