Villa Nuba,Perugino-salt heated water pool,jacuzzi,playground,parking,barbecue – Home 3935 Villa
- 2 bedrooms
- 6 sleeps
- min stay varies
Villa Nuba,Perugino-salt heated water pool,jacuzzi,playground,parking,barbecue – Home 3935
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 6
- min stay varies
- Nearest beach 15 mi
- Swimming pool
- Child Friendly
- Car not necessary
- Air conditioning
- Pet Friendly
Description from owner
Part of Villa Nuba charming villa-apartments, "del Perugino"it's a luxury villa-apartment set in charming countryside whilst being a mere stone's throw from the heart of the historic centre of the city of Perugia.It's the greatest place to stay in Umbria.
It's the only luxury villa rental far just 5 minutes from the medieval center of Perugia.
We are glad to be choosen as " The most Charming place to stay in Perugia and Umbria from "The Umbria Villa Owners Association”that's the only owners association in Umbria, and Glad to be the only vacation rental in Perugia selected by the prestigious SlowTourism Association and to be in their Top Green Certificate!” ….and news in the 2015 we are so Happy to be an AVROA CERTIFIED PROPERTY and so to be selected from the American Vacation Rentals Owners' Association ( AVROA )
There are 10 points which make Villa Nuba the ideal home for short or long stays in Perugia, in the beautiful Umbria:
1. Villa Nuba is a historic and typical Umbrian villa surrounded by pine trees, vineyards and olive trees, and it is ideal for short or long stays. The rent for the residences that the villa offers for unforgettable stays is not only cheaper than a hotel accommodation, but also much more chic.
2. The location is unique in Umbria: the villa is in fact situated in Perugia, in the countryside, but just a 15 minutes walk from the historic center of the medieval and Etruscan city, as well as from the illustrious “Università degli Stranieri” (University for Foreigners) and the prestigious Italian language school named “Lingua in Corso”. Perugia is also at the center of Umbria and Umbria is at the centre of Italy, the ideal location … and the more convenient for those who want to have a foothold to visit not only Perugia and Umbria but all central Italy. And why not? Even a single-day visit to northern and southern Italy is possible.
3. There is no need to have a car: at only about 600 feet of country road there are all kinds of city services: bus stop, supermarkets, shops, pizza restaurants, pastry and coffee shops. You will stay in the typical Umbrian countryside but at the same time you won’t miss what every Italian city offers.
In Perugia Villa Nuba is the closest villa to the historical center you can rent.
4. The owners live in the villa and are always available for any need or to give advice to their guests – but, at the same time, discreet and respectful of their guests’ sacred privacy. Also this is unique in rents throughout central Italy.
Villa Nuba it's the bst choice to live like a local.
5. The three luxury apartments are all romantic, charming, furnished with antiques and provided with all modern comforts, including high-speed wireless, jacuzzi, smart TV, DVD player, dishwasher,washing machines, independent air conditioning and fireplaces in every apartment
6. Each apartment has its own private and well equipped patio.
7. The new salt-water pool is equipped with color therapy and it is open every year from April to October.
8. Relax area with gazebos ( cabanas),barbecue area, a romatic garden and parking inside the property and under the olive trees.
9. Safe playground for children.
10. The elegant Perugino villa- apartment is ideal for romantic couples as well as for families, groups of friends or extended stay in our charming Perugia.
DEL PERUGINO CHARMING APARTMENT
Three-room apartment consisting of:
• Large living room with fireplace and sofa bed
• Fully furnished kitchen
• Double bedroom (divisible into two beds if necessary) and with an EXCLUSIVE romantic ceiling: during the day a normal white ceiling … at night the ceiling will fill with thousands of romantic stars and show the Orion constellation! It will be like sleeping under a real romantic starry sky! It is also proven that sleeping under the stars improves the quality of sleep for young and old people.
• Double bedroom “Starry Night” which shows hundreds of romantic and relaxing stars when the light is off.
• Bathroom with bathtub, bidet, sink, toilet and shower
• Second bathroom with sink, toilet and a large shower
• Furnished garden (with garden table and chairs, sun beds)
The apartment is also equipped with:
• Satellite TV
• High speed wireless Internet connection
• Fully furnished and equipped kitchen
• Jacuzzi whirlpool tub
• Iron and ironing board
• Electronic Safe
• Small classified library
• DVD and CD player
• Living room with fireplace
• Air conditioning *
• Mosquito nets on each window
• Separate entrance
• Independent heating
• Refrigerator and freezer
• American coffee maker
To share with the other Guests of the villa:
A new salt water swimming pool with color-therapy system,barbecue area, children’s playground, sun beds,cabanas, clothes dryer,high speed WIFI, garden,ping pong, parking inside the property and between the olive trees.
Further details indoors
Living room with fireplace and 2 person sofa bed
Satellite colour TV
Bedroom with 2 single beds on request as large double bedroom
Master bedroom with double bed
Bathroom with bath and stand up shower
Bathroom with stand up shower
Fully equipped kitchen
Equipped kitchen with microwave
Further details outdoors
Private terrace equipped with table, chairs and sunbed
The swimming pool is salty water.
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
- High chair
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- 2 Full baths
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Mountain Views
- Shared garden
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Staffed property
- Table tennis
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- High chair
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
- Check in time: 17:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
No refund If you cancel, any money you have paid cannot be refunded.
About the owner
- Calendar last updated:
- 19 Nov 2021
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English, French, Italian
– based on 105 reviews
- Very Good
We stayed at Villa Nuba , in Perugia Italy for 7 nights. Highly recommend. Accommodations and attentiveness of the owner are both great! We were with another couple so the 2 bedroom accommodation was … More
“Excellent place to relax and to explore Perugia and Umbria”
My sister and I have travelled in Italy during 10 years. We tend to be quite critical when choosing the accommodation – that is a part of the fun. This year we chose Villa Nuba (apartment del Pe… More
Villa Nuba è un posto bellissimo,a due passi dal centro di Perugia,dotato di tutti i comfort e di una bellissima piscina cromoterapica con acqua di mare,ideale per chi come me vuole rilassarsi… More
“Luogo accogliente e rilassante”
Un posto bello da vedere e bello da vivere! Oltre ai tanti confort (lavastoviglie, lavatrice, vasca idromassaggio, piscina, ecc ) abbiamo ricevuto un ottima accoglienza da Giuseppe Nuzzaci e la sua fa… More
“Ottimo ma con Riserva!”
Sono andato per la prima volta a visitare la città di Perugia con la mia famiglia. La villa si trova in un posto vicino al centro facile da raggiunge, inoltre appena arrivati il gestore Giusepp… More
“With a sense of the countryside but close to the city”
Me and my family stayed at the "del Perugino" apartment at Villa Nuba and we really loved it! The apartment is on the ground floor with the garden outside and has its own terrace where you c… More
We stayed at Villa Nuba for 3 months in 2009, 10 days in 2015, and this year 2017, along with my brother and sister in law stayed at Villa Nuba for a month. We call Villa Nuba our home in a Italy. I… More
“A Jewel in the heart of Perugia”
We would highly recommend this villa. Firstly we had the pleasure of meeting Giuseppe ( the owner) whom was the most friendliest, charming, happiest host we have ever come across in all our years of t… More
For a small additional fee we were able to join our friends at Pinturicchio which they rented in September. The apartment was spacious and well appointed with a balcony and glorious views of the coun… More
“Love this place”
All the many positive reviews are true! From the very start of the booking process the communication was excellent. I had many email questions which were responded to promptly. We then had to change … More
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with Giuseppe (the owner) through the contact form on this page.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to send the owner a message.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send Giuseppe (the owner) an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact Giuseppe (the owner)?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to view Giuseppe the owner's contact details or send them a message.
- What's the difference between 'Book your stay' and 'Contact the owner/manager'?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online and send Giuseppe (the owner) a booking request. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then
Or send Giuseppe (the owner) an inquiry through the Contact the owner/manager form if you’d like a quote or more info first.
- What is a booking request?
When you pay online through the Ready to book? form, a booking request is sent to Giuseppe (the owner). You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
To book this property you need to pay through the Flipkey website. Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection. This means that in the unlikely event that you’re prevented or denied access to the property when you check in, we’ll offer a full refund for the stay.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Simply enter your dates in the Ready to book? form to calculate the cost of your stay.
Click Book now to see a full breakdown of the price.
You can also request a quote from Giuseppe (the owner) through the contact form. The owner will email you the total cost for your dates and a link to book and pay online.
- How do I know if my booking request has been accepted?
You’ll receive an email within 24 hours to let you know. Or you can check in Manage your booking. No money will leave your account unless it’s accepted.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. Giuseppe (the owner) will have 24 hours to accept the booking and no money will leave your account before then.
If you’ve been sent a quote, simply accept it and pay online through the email we sent you. You can also do this in Manage your booking.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- Why can't I call Giuseppe (the owner) before booking?
You can exchange contact details with the property owner/manager once your booking is confirmed and you’ve paid in full. Paying and communicating only through our platform allows us to ensure that your booking is covered by our Payment Protection policy.
If you have any questions before booking, you can send the property owner/manager a message via the contact form on their listing. Once you’ve booked, you can discuss the rental and make arrangements for your trip by logging into Manage your booking.
- How do damage deposits work?
In most cases, you don’t pay a damage deposit up front. Instead, we save your payment details securely and you’re only charged in the event of damage to the property.
Occasionally, you will pay a damage deposit up front as part of the total rental cost. In this case, the owner has 10 days after you check out to report any damage. If they don’t, we’ll return your deposit. If their claim is successful, we’ll deduct the agreed cost and return the remainder.
- How can I view and manage my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to view all your booking details, pay the balance of your booking or cancel it if you need to.
- How do I pay the balance of my booking?
You can pay the remaining balance of your booking at any point. Simply go to Manage your booking and click Pay now.
We’ll automatically charge the balance payment to the same payment method 10 days before it’s due. Go to Manage your booking to see when the payment will be taken.
- How can I withdraw my booking request?
You’ll need to contact Giuseppe (the owner) to do this. Send them a message in Manage your booking or through the contact form on this page.
- How do I cancel my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to cancel your booking. Here you can view your cancellation policy to see if you’ll be refunded.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You can request to change the dates or number of people on your booking via the Manage your booking page. To change your dates use the Edit booking button. If you need to change the number of guests staying then send Giuseppe (the owner) a message.
If Giuseppe (the owner) agrees, they’ll send you a revised quote outlining the changes. You can review and accept/decline this from the Manage your booking page. You’ll have 48 hours to take action before the revised quote expires.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & Tripadvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours