Description from owner
Description from owner
1 Half bath, 3 Showers
Penthouse #3730- 4BR-3.5BTH - Approx 2,750 sq ft including terraces
Management Company: Resort Condos Cancun
Manager: Tim Miller (McHenry, IL - Northwest suburb of Chicago, IL)
Condo Association Name: Oleo
Penthouse #3730 Location: Beachfront-7th & 8th floors-2 Story Corner Unit
Resort Location: In the famed Cancun Hotel Zone: Kilometer 19.5 Blvd Kukulkan
Resort Quick Synopsis: Oleo is located directly on the beach.
Resort Main Features:
Located directly on the beach in the famed Cancun hotel zone!
Oleo was very recently completely remodeled and is like NEW!!!
Private beach and pool with lounge chairs and shade.
Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds. Restaurants/bars on site.
Management Company Quick Synopsis:
Small niche company specializing in larger Cancun beachfront vacation rentals. When you call with questions, you can expect the phone to be answered by me, Tim Miller, if you call between 9am-5pm central time, Monday through Saturday. If I am on the other line I will call you back.
Contact Person Quick Synopsis: Hi, I'm Tim Miller. I own & operate a small niche management company specializing in nice vacation rentals on the beach in Cancun Mexico. I would say my knowledge base of Cancun & the hotel zone is very solid. I have owned vacation rental property in Cancun since 2004, I have worked in Cancun, and I take a strong personal interest in each & every unit I manage in Cancun. Almost every picture you see of any one of the rentals or at any one of the resorts was taken by myself personally. I believe that I offer some services & items that currently keep us a head of our competition.
1. When you arrive at the resort you are welcomed by my management staff. Two full time managers take care of only a few units to ensure your service is top notch. You will be assigned one of the two. Either Francis or Abdiel will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer any questions you may have. And how blessed we are to have Francis and Abdiel. You will truly enjoy having their smiling faces there to be of service for you.
2. Francis and Abdiel are not just greeters. They are there for you should you need something. Simply email or call them and they will be there promptly, they are normally already right there at the resort.
3. Our resort has on site maintenance of course. But that is not good enough for us. We have our own full time maintenance man to be there quickly should anything malfunction. I used to hire companies to come out if something like one of the AC's malfunctioned. Not anymore, we have our own on site full time staff.
4. Would you like a an authentic Mexican home cooked meal? How does only $50 for your entire groups sound?... plus the raw cost of the food? That's right, we provide this service with no mark up at all! Enjoy! The service includes clean up after. Why go out to some expensive fancy place when you can dine and be serviced while enjoying the best views in Cancun right there in the penthouse?! anywhere.
5. Would you like a night out away from the children for some adult conversation? We have baby sitting-services that come right to the condo, and they are wonderful people, part of our extended family in Cancun.
6. Want a tip on a great snorkeling experience? A good friend of mine offers his service privately for your group. The private tour goes all day, includes lunch on an island, is totally private to your group, and comes with the best "skipper" anywhere. Going out with Mike is truly an experience. Cost is $65 per person, if less than 6 people minimum price for all is $390.
7. Our resort has a staffed front desk, 24 hour on site security, bell hops, and friendly staff.
8. Advice: Why pay $80 to get into the 2 biggest night clubs in Cancun when I can show you how to get your cover paid, all drinks paid, and VIP service for the same price? This is just one example of several tips that will save you a lot of money.
Other thoughts 1: If you are traveling with small children, you will find a packnplay (play-pen & sleeper), a high chair & a quality stroller on hand. Or, if you would like to enjoy your favorite drinks down by the pool or beach we welcome you to use the special cooler you will find in any of our units. It is on wheels, super easy to take with you and is also very handy as a pool or beach side table. The convenience might only be out shined by the savings on drinks! This item has been pre-approved for use by the resort, when you are staying at one of our vacation rentals.
Other thoughts 2: If you need extra beds, I have found air beds to be most comfortable. We have queen size air beds and linens for same available upon request.
More Property Details
Book this 4 bedroom penthouse in Cancun today! A total of 12 people can sleep here comfortably.
Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 4.5/5 thanks to an average of 23 reviews.
Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as $2595 to as high as $7550, depending on travel dates.
The owner responds to 100% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Oct 15, 2018, so this rental may not be available for your requested dates, but please inquire to confirm.
Read more Read less
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 15 Oct 2018
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time:16:00, Check out time:11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: $300.00
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Cancun Attractions
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
Pool / Spa
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High chair
- Secure parking
- CD player
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Smoking not allowed
- 1 Half bath
- 3 Showers
– based on 23 reviews
- Very Good
I was very impressed with the penthouse. Everything was all set when we arrived in Cancun and the house was AMAZING!! There was plenty of room and very comfortable. The view was INCREDIBLE! I will choose this location each time I travel to Cancun. AMAZING!!!
A few of my friends and family ( 8 of us) stayed here during spring break and had the time of our life. We couldn't have asked for better weather.This place is huge, we could have easily had 12 or more but the price with 8 was still worth it. Two stories, 4 large rooms, washer and dryer, fridge and 4 bathrooms. The best part is the hot tub on the balcony over looking the beach. The hotel was great, two pools with a swim up bar. Snack bar during the day with decent burgers and american food. The activity cordinators had a variety of things going on, had a volley ball tournament, soccer, water baloon fights, water volley ball. There was a buffet, snack bar, Itialian, and fine dining. I'm not sure if it was TIm or the hotel that introduced us to Miguel but Miguel was our day time actvity planner outside of the hotel. We went to an island and did some shopping, snorkling and swimming. It was enjoyable having someone who could speak english and help us get around. We were going to go deep sea fishing but the winds were too strong the last day we were there. If you want to enjoy the nightlife I suggest talking to Tavo who does the day time activities by the pool. He drives you there with other guests from the hotel, gets you in without waiting and gets your drinks. I highly reccomend renting this place, I know we are comming back for 2011.
“Perfect vacation for our growing family!”
Due to my career in the NHL I have traveled the world and stayed in many different places. This condo is now my favorite place to stay and I will be bringing my family back for years to come. My wife is currently pregnant with our third child so it is extremely difficult for all of us to stay in a hotel for vacations. We are so happy that we found this beautiful 4 bedroom condo that is also in a fantastic hotel, so we can now continue to visit Cancun every year like we have done since we were married there 5 years ago. Not only was the condo beautiful and clean but it also had a high chair and a pack and play already in it for our one year old. The staff in the hotel were amazing and very helpful. The food in the hotel was also great! Our three year old still talks about the hot tub on the balcony that he would play in every evening after a long day on the beach. We are going back as soon as this hockey season is over and we cannot wait! -Jamie and Erica Lundmark