The Beach Estates - Stylish Beachfront Luxury! – Home 4307841 House
- 4 bedrooms
- 8 sleeps
- min stay varies
The Beach Estates - Stylish Beachfront Luxury! – Home 4307841
- 4 bedrooms
- sleeps 8
- min stay varies
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Swimming pool
- Child Friendly
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
Description from owner
The Beach Estates
Presents the discerning traveler with the best of everything that Santa Teresa & Mal Pais have to offer in a one-of-a-kind private setting.
The Beach Estates stylish beach homes are surrounded by 3 majestic acres of swaying palms and sit directly on the finest strip of white sand beach in Santa Teresa's tranquil North End.
Our guests come from the world over to get away from it all... enjoying The Beach Estate's perfect beachfront location...
The Beach Estates experience combines the best elements of a premier boutique resort with the absolute luxury of complete privacy.
Best of all...our guests have direct access to one of Santa Teresa's rare sandy bottom swimming areas located just in front of the Estate's beachfront gate.
We hope the following outline helps you narrow your search in Santa Teresa:
The Beach Estates offer our guests:
· Santa Teresa's premier beachfront location with breathtaking ocean views
· The luxury of absolute privacy
· World class design and architecture
· Open, airy and light-filled living areas
· The area’s best surf spot situated directly in front of the house
· A beachfront infinity edge pool and cabana
· 3 acres of lush tropical gardens for you to enjoy exclusively
· Daily housekeeping services
· Luxury hotel-style concierge & activities services (complimentary)
· Our Gourmet chef is available upon request
. Families with children are warmly welcomed & child care is easily arranged
· Private in-house massage and yoga sessions
· A chef’s kitchen and outdoor BBQ
· Rooms with individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fans
· Imported Hansgrohe bathroom fixtures and ceiling mounted rain showers
· Luxurious 100% cotton bed linens and bath & beach towels
· A private pilot available to fly you into The Baech Estates from anywhere in Costa Rica
· Easy access to the Flor Blanca Spa and the village's many quaint shops and restaurants
· Within walking distance to everything you'll need ...yet a world away from everything you won't miss…
· A friendly and considerate staff whose sole objective is to make your stay at The Beach Estates as comfortable and enjoyable as possible!
Please feel free to call or e-mail us directly with any and all questions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you to The Beach Estates in the very near future!
All our best & Pura Vida!
Your friends at The Beach Estates
*** Please inquire directly about peak holiday rates for Thanksgiving / Christmas / New Years / Easter as they will higher than standard rates.
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- 4 Full baths
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Shared garden
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
100% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least two weeks before check-in.
2 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 2 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the owner
- Average reply time:
- 2 hours 15 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 19 Feb 2020
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 25 reviews
- Very Good
“Stunning Houses on the Perfect Beach”
We just returned from our vacation in Costa Rica yesterday evening, and I am always filled with gratitude to those who helped make our trip wonderful and easy at every step. As you can imagine, my fr… More
“A gem in paradise”
We rented Sandy Lane for our family of 4 adults. The property is stunning. Beautiful views of the beach and the landscaping is flawless. The pool is a nice size and has lounge chaises around. There&r… More
“Paradise in Costa Rica”
We rented the Beachwood home for 10 days. It was the most amazing trip we've ever taken!! Everything was perfect. The house was beautiful and couldn't get any closer to the beach. The sta… More
“Gorgeous property on a beautiful stretch of beach”
We loved our week at Sandy Lane. The house is lovely with a gorgeous view of the ocean. We enjoyed hanging out with our iguana friends while lounging at the pool on the comfortable chairs. Jonni the C… More
We have rented many luxury vacation homes throughout the world and this house rates as one of the top. All the vendors that we interacted with told us this house was the best house on the best part o… More
“Looks amazing on the web, it's even better in person.”
Nearly perfect experience. The home, Sandy Lane, is amazing. Staff is spot on. Anything we needed happened quickly. The concierge, Johnny, is awesome. Want sushi, fishing, you name it, Johnny makes it… More
“Great Homes in Prime Location”
A group of 8 of us (4 married couples) spent a week here. We loved the staff and the home quality is the best around. You can't beat location! We'll be back soon."
“Amazing house in Costa Rica”
This place is out of this world. Located right on the beach...the best part of the beach in Santa Teresa. I would keep coming to this place over and over. Killer kitchen with amazing rooms. Infinity p… More
“Private, Peaceful and Spectacular”
We travelled in January to The Beach Estates and rented both houses. There were 18 of us! The houses promise everything they say and the location is beautiful. We very much enjoyed having Chef Bill… More
This was our third year in a row staying at the Beachwood house at the Beach Estates. The house is right on the beach with a fresh water pool. We love Playa Santa Teresa because its a beautiful sand… More
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with Ronald (the owner) through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send Ronald (the owner) an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact Ronald (the owner)?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send Ronald (the owner) an inquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send Ronald (the owner) an inquiry through the contact form to request a quote. Ronald (the owner) will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Send Ronald (the owner) an inquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your dates. Ronald (the owner) will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
Ronald (the owner) of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if Ronald (the owner) supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact Ronald (the owner) directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact Ronald (the owner) to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You'll need to contact Ronald (the owner) to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours