Description from owner
Description from owner
2 Full baths
Sunglow Resort in Daytona Beach Shores is a direct oceanfront condominium located on a beautiful beach. This 2-bedroom, 2-bath, 1000 sq. ft. condo is non-smoking and was recently updated with a new kitchen with granite counters, tile floors and new furniture. The condo, unit #702, is on the 7th floor and features spectacular ocean views from the 18 foot long balcony, master bedroom, living room and dining/kitchen. This condo is perfect for 2-4 adults, or a family up to 6. Sorry, no single night rentals. Minimum weekly rental (typically Saturday to Saturday) February-August. Monthly rates available September-January only. Minimum age required to book/check-in is 25.
All the amenities of home can be found here, including a flat screen TV with DVD in the living room, wireless Internet and flat screen TV's in both bedrooms. Linens and towels are provided. The facilities are well maintained with on-site managers. It is a very safe, family-friendly area. You will receive a parking permit to park right by the resort building. Sorry, no pets are allowed in Sunglow Resort.
Daytona Beach Ocean Views – This is what Florida vacation rental is all about! The best view at the condominium is from the large balcony that can be accessed from both the living room and master bedroom. It provides a panoramic view up and down the beach and out to sea. Dolphins are seen regularly and whales have been known to be sighted. Don’t feel like cooking? No problem – Crabby Joe’s restaurant is right next door on Sunglow Pier. They offer delicious breakfasts, lunch, dinner or go for just drinks & appetizers. You can also rent fishing poles & fish right off the pier – no fishing license is required.
The master bedroom has a king bed, ocean-front balcony, flat screen TV with DVD, walk-in closet and private master bath. The second bedroom has a queen bed, flat sceen TV with DVD, closet and an adjoining bath. This bedroom has a view of the Intracoastal Waterway. The kitchen is fully furnished with microwave, stove, toaster, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, dishware and cookware. The living room, with its comfortable large sofa and 2 leather recliners with ottomans, provides a nice conversation or TV viewing area. There is a flat screen TV with DVD and the queen sofa sleeper provides another option for additional sleeping room. There are coin-operated washers/dryers on the 2nd and 4th floors that guests may use.
Sunglow Resort offers a variety of activities. A heated swimming pool with large deck is located ocean-side, and there is a hot tub/jacuzzi. There is also a common picnic area with charcoal BBQ grill for your use.
The area has a wide variety of activities:
-Lighthouse Point Park– 5 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 4 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock. Great area for bird watching, picnic areas and a new playground for children.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the top 15 places to play in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Daytona International Speedway – 10 miles
- Daytona 500 Experience – 10 miles
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 5 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 6 miles. Climb Florida's tallest light house that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center – 5 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
Nearby Attractions – Day Trips:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- NASA Kennedy Space Center– 50 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 miles
More Property Details
Book this 2 bedroom apartment in Daytona Beach today! A total of 6 people can sleep here comfortably.
Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 5/5 thanks to an average of 10 reviews.
Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as $1195, depending on travel dates.
The owner responds to 100% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Jan 10, 2019.
Read more Read less
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 10 Jan 2019
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time:15:00, Check out time:10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
To get covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: $250.00
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Daytona-beach Attractions
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
Pool / Spa
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- Elevator access
- Sea view
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Smoking not allowed
- 2 Full baths
– based on 10 reviews
- Very Good
“Everything you want and more!”
My husband and I recently stayed at this condo in Daytona Fl. We have been coming to Daytona for some time now and staying here was by far the best time we have had! The Condo was very clean and felt like home, and the staff there was very friendly too! We came to Daytona with another family who stayed at another condo close, they visited our place one night and they were jealous that ours was so great!! Definitely we will be coming back!! Also, the owners were friendly and answered any questions that we had! Hands down, this was the place to be in Daytona!!