Description from owner
Description from owner
1 Full bath
Apartment Studio TERRAeSAL is an ideal place to relax. Just renovated and fully equipped (air-conditioning, cabel TV, wi-fi internet, modern household appliances and modern furniture).
Very comfortable apartment (45 m² + 20 m² terrace) , situated on the first floor of the house, is consists of sleeping area kitchen/dinning/ living area, bathroom, and big terrace with a wonderful view on the old city and islands.
The main living area is is connected with big terrace, featuring a well equipped, modern kitchen with kitchen table & chairs, and a comfortable lounge area with sofa and LED TV.
Big terrace with dinning table and chairs together with a barbecue in house yard - great for late night dinners.
On the terrace is also a lounge set for relaxing and enjoying in sun or stars.
- The kitchen has all modern appliances, oven, hob, fridge, freezer, toaster, kettle, together with all the utensils, plates/cups/glasses that you would need.
- Baby chair (upon request)
- The Studio accommodates a couple and features a double bed
- Baby cots (upon request)
- Towels, sheets, blankets, duvets are provided
In order to facilitate your travel, we have also provided a starter set that includes many essential items to ensure you have a hassle free start to your stay. So, when you arrive you'll find:
- Dish soap, soap for hands, shower gel
- Toilet & kitchen towel papers
- Towels, sheets, blankets, duvets
- USB charger
- HP Officejet copy, print & scan device (available, on request)
- Iron & ironing broad, (available, on request)
And finally for your enjoyment & comfort we have prepared Welcome basket which includes:
- Tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper
- Bottle of wine s from our vineyard
- Basket of seasonal organic fruits and vegetables also from our farm near Zadar
The apartment is located in residential area and it's within walking distance of center and beaches and offers easy access to all others sights.
Neighborhood is quiet and friendly and on a bus route. It will take you 20 minutes walking to the old historical city center and 15 minutes walking to the sea side and beaches. 2 km meters from apartment is Puntamika - tourist zone with hotels, restaurants, bars, beaches and entertainment...
- 5 minutes by car or 20 minutes walk to the old historical city center
- Less than 5 minutes by car to the sandy beach
- Easy access to all near beaches (Petrčane, Zaton, Nin)
- Bus stop and market are across the street
- Post office with money exchange, a clinic, a dental office, pharmacy, supermarket and cafe bar are very close
- Central bus station is 3,5 km away
- Ferry harbour is 4 km away
- Airport is 12,5 km away
- Taxi in Zadar is cheap - so distances up to 5 km costs from 3 to 5 EUR (from19kn to 40kn)
The city of Zadar is the center of Zadar county, one of the oldest and third largest city on the Adriatic coast of Croatia. Inhabited since ancient times this city is rich with cultural and historical heritage.
Zadar offers You journey to the past, but also possibility for exploring the contemporary way of life, offers a visit to a theater performance, or a fashion show, he has the club music festival and the oldest Croatian festival of classical music, he has the church of St. Donat, Sea Organ and Greeting to the Sun, there is a traditional festival of culture, food and customs of the Zadar region ... Zadar is a city of pleasant living, filled with amenities, events and manifestations.
Zadar region is surrounded by 5 National Parks: Paklenica, Kornati, Plitvica Lakes, Krka Waterfalls and Northern Velebit and 3 Nature parks Telašica, Lake Vrana and the Velebit Mountain.
Our guest can reach us on the mail or on mobile phone 24/7.
Whole apartment on first floor (there are two apartments) is for our guests use only.
Just entrance in to building is shared with other.
Whatever you need; from clean sheets to local insights, we're happy to help.
- Smoking is allowed on terrace only.
More Property Details
Book this 1 bathroom, studio style rental in Zadar today! A total of 3 people can sleep here comfortably.
No travelers have shared a review of this property yet.
Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as $250 to as high as $476, depending on travel dates.
The owner responds to 88% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Dec 13, 2018.
Read more Read less
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 13 Dec 2018
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English, Italian
- Check in time:15:00, Check out time:10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Zadar Attractions
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- High chair
- Sea view
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Bicycles available
- Shared garden
- Smoking not allowed
- 1 Full bath
Have you stayed here?
This rental is awaiting reviews from past guests.
Help out travelers and the owner by being the first to write a review!