Bk 3/Get 1 FREE! Dog Friendly, OceanView, pool table, steps to beach (KGst) – Home 5595912 House
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 sleeps
- min stay varies
Bk 3/Get 1 FREE! Dog Friendly, OceanView, pool table, steps to beach (KGst) – Home 5595912
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 4
- min stay varies
- Child Friendly
- Pet Friendly
Description from manager
Spring Break Special Book 3 nights Get 1 night FREE! OR stay for one week with our Book 4 nights, and the next 3 are FREE. Must contact the host for booking one week stays. Valid for stays completed before May 24th, 2021.
Valid for stays completed before May 24th, 2021 and excluding holiday weeks and Spring Break (March 15th to April 21st).
Spring Break Special for stays completed between March 15th and April 21st, 2021: Book 3 nights Get 1 night Free!
Managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals on the Washington Coast, the Ocean View Knole Guest House has 4 bedrooms with 4 queen beds, with 2 bedrooms upstairs and two small bedrooms rooms downstairs. Children under two years of age do not count as part of the maximum occupancy. To sleep up to 6 more people (up to 10 total), guests can book the Knole House (additional rent fees apply) separately. Both homes share the same 6 acre property and are managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals.
The Knole Guest house is one building, with two full apartments, connected by an outside staircase.
Upstairs are are 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, small dining area (seats up to 4) and a full bathroom upstairs. The south facing porch has a spectacular ocean view with North Head lighthouse in the distance.
Downstairs has an open floor plan with the kitchen, recreation room with pool table and ping pong table, an over-sized washer and dryer and a dining area that seats 10. Also downstairs is a bathroom, 2 "bonus" rooms, each with a queen bed. This home is perfect for multiple families.
Additional amenities include:
• Spectacular Washington Coastal ocean view from upstairs living room and south/west facing porch
Sleep 4 in 4 Queen Beds
-Bedroom 1: Upstairs Queen bed, 32" smart TV
-Bedroom 2: Upstairs Queen bed. 32" smart TV
-Bonus room Downstairs: Queen Bed
-Bonus room downstairs: Queen Bed
-Downstairs living room: 65" smart TV
• TWO Fully Stocked kitchens. One upstairs and one down.
• NEW! Outdoor portable pickleball net, four paddles, four balls for play at local parks.
• Accessibility: Downstairs entry is on the ground floor, no stairs. The sliding glass door provides for easy access. However, no other ADA equipment at this time. Call for additional details.
• A few minutes walk to the beach on a private path
• Enjoy your Summer cookout. One propane barbecue grill included.
• Pet-Friendly: Two medium size well-behaved dogs allowed. $25 per day/per pet fee
• NEW. Outdoor play area shared with Knole House
-Olympic sized sand volley ball court
-Rainbow outdoor playset with swings and a slide
-Toddler Outdoor playset
TVs and game console
• 4 Smart TVs (65" downstairs living room, 55" upstairs Living Room, 2 x 32" Roku TVs in bedrooms)
• Fast 200 mbs high-speed WiFi
• XBox One
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, Keurig single cup, assortment coffee for your first night stay, tea, sugar, non-dairy creamer
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, food processor, Rice Maker, electric griddle, toaster, crock-pot, waffle maker, toaster, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: Stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans replaced every 6 months, stainless steel mixing bowls, glass mixing bowls, salad mixer
• Baking: We have all the supplies you need for casseroles and desserts: 12 cup muffin tin, cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet and dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop,
• Table setting for 6: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knifes, forks, spoons. We have plastic dishware for children.
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless steel knives, steak knives
• Top load washer and dryer downstairs
• Linens and paper products provided
• Shampoo, soaps, conditioner
Additional amenities: #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #1 Cottage Bakery, #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #10 Putt Putt Golf, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #2 Lost Roo, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #4 Discovery Trail, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Beard's Hollow, #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #5 Shelburne Restaurant, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #6 Historic Oysterville, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Astoria day trip, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #8 Cove Restau
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
Bed & bathroom
- 2 Unknown types
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
No weddings or receptions
$500 fee if smoking in house
$100 per hour late checkout fee unless prior arrangement with management
$500 fee if police are summoned for excessive noise
About the manager
Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 07 May 2021
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 1 review
- Very Good
Our vacation home was beautiful clean and fully stocked with everything you could possibly need. It was fantastic! Only issue we had was the Wi-Fi password wouldn't work.
Response from the manager Thank You, It was a pleasure having you in our home, I apologize about the WiFi and will look into it immediately Thank You Chandy
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to send the owner a message.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to view the property manager's contact details or send them a message.
- What's the difference between 'Book your stay' and 'Contact the owner/manager'?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online and send the property manager a booking request. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then
Or send the property manager an inquiry through the Contact the owner/manager form if you’d like a quote or more info first.
- What is a booking request?
When you pay online through the Ready to book? form, a booking request is sent to the property manager. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
To book this property you need to pay through the Flipkey website. Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection. This means that in the unlikely event that you’re prevented or denied access to the property when you check in, we’ll offer a full refund for the stay.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Simply enter your dates in the Ready to book? form to calculate the cost of your stay.
Click Book now to see a full breakdown of the price.
You can also request a quote from the property manager through the contact form. The owner will email you the total cost for your dates and a link to book and pay online.
- How do I know if my booking request has been accepted?
You’ll receive an email within 24 hours to let you know. Or you can check in Manage your booking. No money will leave your account unless it’s accepted.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. the property manager will have 24 hours to accept the booking and no money will leave your account before then.
If you’ve been sent a quote, simply accept it and pay online through the email we sent you. You can also do this in Manage your booking.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- Why can't I call the property manager before booking?
You can exchange contact details with the property owner/manager once your booking is confirmed and you’ve paid in full. Paying and communicating only through our platform allows us to ensure that your booking is covered by our Payment Protection policy.
If you have any questions before booking, you can send the property owner/manager a message via the contact form on their listing. Once you’ve booked, you can discuss the rental and make arrangements for your trip by logging into Manage your booking.
- How do damage deposits work?
In most cases, you don’t pay a damage deposit up front. Instead, we save your payment details securely and you’re only charged in the event of damage to the property.
Occasionally, you will pay a damage deposit up front as part of the total rental cost. In this case, the owner has 10 days after you check out to report any damage. If they don’t, we’ll return your deposit. If their claim is successful, we’ll deduct the agreed cost and return the remainder.
- How can I view and manage my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to view all your booking details, pay the balance of your booking or cancel it if you need to.
- How do I pay the balance of my booking?
You can pay the remaining balance of your booking at any point. Simply go to Manage your booking and click Pay now.
We’ll automatically charge the balance payment to the same payment method 10 days before it’s due. Go to Manage your booking to see when the payment will be taken.
- How can I withdraw my booking request?
You’ll need to contact the property manager to do this. Send them a message in Manage your booking or through the contact form on this page.
- How do I cancel my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to cancel your booking. Here you can view your cancellation policy to see if you’ll be refunded.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You can request to change the dates or number of people on your booking via the Manage your booking page. To change your dates use the Edit booking button. If you need to change the number of guests staying then send the property manager a message.
If the property manager agrees, they’ll send you a revised quote outlining the changes. You can review and accept/decline this from the Manage your booking page. You’ll have 48 hours to take action before the revised quote expires.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours