BeachSide Getaway 1 – Home 6652613 Apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- 7 sleeps
- min stay varies
BeachSide Getaway 1 – Home 6652613
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 7
- min stay varies
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 7
- Child Friendly
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
Exciting upgrade for 2019...new Air Conditioning system!
Relax and enjoy stunning ocean & sunset views from this fully remodeled 2 bedroom +2 bathroom convenient ground floor home that is situated on the ocean. Blue skies, bright sunlight, cool ocean breezes, and 50' of ocean frontage. . .see why this Mission Beach gem is like living an everyday vacation that is perfect for up to 7 guests.
INTERIOR DESIGN & LAYOUT
This convenient ground floor unit with private patio & attached garage offers the ultimate in convenience and is an ideal setup for families & handicap accessibility.
This fully remodeled beach home offers a spacious open floorplan that allows panoramic ocean views from virtually every room. The kitchen is conveniently open to the living room & dining area, which is ideal for entertaining guests & engaging with your closest family & friends. Features includes sleek quartz counters, beautiful modern porcelain floor tiles, fresh custom paint, recessed LED lighting, stunning foldable accordion doors that fully open to the large patio, air conditioning, newly renovated bathrooms with new fixtures, sinks, jetted tub, & much more.
To accompany these upgrades, the home is custom furnished by renowned San Diego designer Carol Kaplan. Furniture includes seating for 14 with 2 relaxing living room lounge chairs -- 6 person dining -- 3 designer bar stools -- oversized sofa for 3, modern stainless steel kitchen appliances, high end Flat Screen TV's in both the Living Room (50" with DVD) and both bedrooms (42"), & stackable laundry!
This modern 4-unit building offers the ultimate in vacation luxury, including reserved garage parking, an expansive 50' ocean front patio that is exclusive to our unit, stainless steel BBQ Grill, and patio furniture that includes 2 lounge chairs & table seating for 4. We also offer beach amenities, including toys, chairs, and boogie boards.
• 1 Queen bed (sleeps 2)
• 1 Bunk Bed set (1 Full & 1 Twin bed) (sleeps 2-3)
• 1 Double sofa sleeper (sleeps 2)
• 2 car tandem garage with direct entry (approximately 6'10"H x 7'W x 30'D)
• Additional overnight parking includes street parking and nearby public parking lots
- CANCELLATIONS | Cancellations and reschedules made by Guest may be made up to 60 days before the first day of your reservation. Cancellations or reschedules made by Guest with less than 60 days' notice will result in 100% loss of all payment.
- GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
- NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
- CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
- ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
- DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
- BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
- AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 d
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- 1 Full bed, 1 Twin bed
- 2 Full baths
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To get covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
No refund If you cancel, any money you have paid cannot be refunded.
NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions may be made for children under the age of 2.
About the manager
Surf Style Vacation Homes
- Average reply time:
- 3 hours 16 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 15 Feb 2019
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 3 reviews
- Very Good
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an inquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours