Description from owner
Description from owner
1 Full bath, 1 Shower
Welcome to our beautiful vacation home in Scottsdale- completely renovated this fall and ready for guests! The floor plan is open and spacious, a great place for a large group of friends or family to be together.
When you enter the home there is a large seating area with huge Crate & Barrel sectional sofa and wing-back style sitting chairs gathered around a brand new HUGE TV- HD cable and WIFI included! Enjoy meals at the large iron dining table featuring a gorgeous Restoration Hardware style chandelier. The kitchen features farmhouse white cabinets and all the amenities- stainless fridge with ice maker and filtered water, built-in microwave, coffee maker (with supplies), toaster, blender, even a built-in wine fridge! Plenty of cabinets- stocked with plates, drinking cups, pots/pans, wine glasses and utensils. There are bar-stools at the breakfast bar in the kitchen so guests can sit and eat or chat with the chef.
Backyard amenities- there is a covered porch off you can access through the kitchen or through the sliding door in the dining room, there you will find a high-top table and chairs as well as the BBQ grill. You can also access the HUGE finished laundry room with washer/dryer and pool towels and toys from here. The pool is fenced for safety; the entire pool deck and patio area has been refinished with grey flagstone-style cool deck, and the diving pool was redone with new Pebble-tech and pretty tile along the splash line. There is also a SLIDE and a water spray- the pool has it all! The backyard landscape features modern cactus, colorful desert flowers and an orange tree.
This home has four bedrooms, each with new beds and bedding and dark curtains so you can sleep in on your vacation!
• The master bedroom has a king-size pillow top bed, upholstered headboard, dresser with flat-screen TV, book case and large walk-in closet with luggage rack. The master bathroom has a designer herringbone pattern tile wall in the glass enclosed shower with dual-shower heads (one standard and one rainfall shower overhead- LUXURY!), dual sinks and a large frosted window if you want to open for fresh air.
• There are two bedrooms in the middle of the floorplan, each with a queen-sized pillow top bed, nightstands and dresser. The bed frames are from Pottery Barn and World Market. One room has a mirrored closet and the other has a small walk-in with luggage stand. If you needed to sleep a child in a pack n play, the second queen bedroom has an open area you could do this.
• The back bedroom is large with two sets of bunk beds and sleeps 4- fun! This room features custom-made memory foam mattresses (an upgrade from standard twin mattresses you usually find in bunk beds- these are made to be comfortable for adults), a desk with bright artwork, a cool acrylic chair and large mirrored closet.
Finishes throughout the home are top-notch: fresh paint, large wood-plank style tile flooring, white subway tile back splash, new doors and hardware, mirrored closets, dual-pane windows and raised ceilings featuring bright LED recessed lighting and new ceiling fans throughout. Other things to note: PlayStation, board games, chalk board message area, fresh towels and linens, soap & shampoo, coffee and supplies, blow dryer, the list goes on and on! We have done our best to make this home a fantastic place to vacation; if there is something special you’d like to request please let us know.
Located in quiet established neighborhood, less than 4 miles in any direction you will find- Camelback Mtn hiking, Salt River Fields, Talking Stick Resort & Casino, Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall, Old Town Scottsdale (Shops, Restaurants and Great Nightlife!), Golf: Silverado, McCormick Ranch, Gainey Ranch, Stonecreek & Starfire, or Giants Spring Training Stadium, Scottsdale Borgatta shopping/dining, multiple spas & convenient access to 101 freeway which will take you anywhere else you need to go! Approximately 14 miles (20 minute drive) from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and 29 miles (35 minute drive) from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport.
More Property Details
Book this 4 bedroom house in Scottsdale today! A total of 10 people can sleep here comfortably.
No travelers have shared a review of this property yet.
Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as $900 to as high as $3500, depending on travel dates.
The owner responds to 85% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Dec 08, 2018.
Read more Read less
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 08 Dec 2018
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time:16:00, Check out time:11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: $500.00
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Scottsdale Attractions
- Air conditioning
- Clothes dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet access
Pool / Spa
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Mountain Views
- Satellite TV
- Private garden
- Smoking not allowed
- 1 Full bath
- 1 Shower
Have you stayed here?
This rental is awaiting reviews from past guests.
Help out travelers and the owner by being the first to write a review!