Villa Ettore – Home 6916178 Villa
- 4 bedrooms
- 8 sleeps
- 7 nights min stay
Villa Ettore – Home 6916178
- 4 bedrooms
- sleeps 8
- 7 nights min stay
- Swimming pool
- Child Friendly
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
This marvelous structure lies on the Amalfi side of the Sorrento Peninsula, just opposite of the mythological mermaid's islands called “Li Galli”, an archipelago known for many of its legends, where the breathtaking panorama of the Gulf of Salerno continues as far as Capo Palinuro. It's no wonder one almost has a feeling that time has simply stopped.
You reach the property from a side road which links the main Meta–Amalfi road, in turn connects Sorrento to Positano, and is about 7kms distance from both towns.
Villa Ettore opens out towards an enchanting panorama following its own circular shapes and making the villa garden an integral part of the landscape. It is meticulously manicured and a sight to behold.
The swimming pool measures a sizable 9 x 3,5m featuring a solarium, shower, chill out area and sun beds. A barbecue and a private garden surround the entire villa, making it very exclusive and secluded. Privacy is of the outmost importance!
Look no more if you're seeking for an ideal place where relaxation and peace of mind are high on the list of priorities. It is the ideal vacation spot on the Amalfi coast. Visit local towns or stay at the villa and enjoy lounging by the poolside while tasting fine cheeses and drinking local wines, not to mention gelato and other palate pleasing delicacies, right from the area.
Upon exiting the gate of the Villa you can find a conveniently located mini market, a boutique and typical restaurants offering the very best of Southern Italian flavors and specialties. After all, we are talking about one of the world's best cuisines!
About 6km of distance in the small but quaint town of Sant' Agata, you will find the famous and exclusive restaurant “Don Alfonso” one of most prestigious in Italy, not to mention known around the world for its Mediterranean delights.
Further details indoors:
· FIRST FLOOR: Spacious entrance hall opening to a fan–shaped living room with large balconies extending themselves to breathtaking sea views, with 2 single beds; on the left, a master bedroom with air conditioning and a full en-suite bathroom with shower. We then reach the dining area with pool view, a fully equipped kitchen which also leads to the terrace and immediately upon the right, a laundry room . From the entrance hall, a spiral staircase leads to the..
· LOWER FLOOR: high room with game area, antique billiard table lavished in Neapolitan style from the 19th century. There is a sitting area with a fireplace, exit to the garden and pool, corridor leading to the sleeping area where you will find 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, one double and one twin and a bathroom with tub.
. BED ADDED IN VILLA € 50,00 per night per person ( max 2 beds added)
Further details outdoors:
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- 3 Unknown types
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Stereo system
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To get covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
About the manager
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 18 Sep 2021
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English, Italian
– based on 3 reviews
- Very Good
“Fantastic pool & family friendly!”
There was plenty of room for all 11 of us (6 adults, 2 teenagers, and 3 small kids) to spread out, relax and enjoy and we all loved it! The pool area was absolutely beautiful. The outdoor eating area… More
Response from the manager Dear Britt, many thanks for your review. We really hope to see you here, again!
Me and my family of 6 people stayed at villa Ettore in September 2015 and it was absolutely excellent and joyous and brilliant! We loved every part of the villa. It is very huge and has great facilit… More
“Lovely, comfortable villa in good location with great views”
We have just returned from our stay in villa Ettore. The villa was very clean, comfortable, & well equipped with everything we needed. It was very private, so perfect for relaxing around the pool. Also in a great location for visiting local attractions. The views were lovely, especially from the twin bedroom looking out over the Le Galli Island. Ettore & Theresa were wonderful hosts, offering a wealth of information regarding restaurants, places to visit, or anything else we asked about. We will definitely be recommending this villa to family & friends , and hope to return ourselves agin soon. If you are looking for a nice, relaxing holiday, this is the perfect place!
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an inquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & Tripadvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours