Pacific Shores 1 – Home 7371856 House
- 2 bedrooms
- 6 sleeps
- min stay varies
Pacific Shores 1 – Home 7371856
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 6
- min stay varies
House / 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / sleeps 6
- Child Friendly
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
We are pleased to offer Pacific Shores 1, a charming 2 bedroom beach home located in a relaxing, quiet neighborhood in beautiful North Pacific Beach. This beautiful vacation home is the upper floor unit of a 2-story property and sleeps up to 6 guests.
This is a wonderful beach retreat, consisting of a fully equipped kitchen, living room, dining area that seats 4. Walk into this home & you will be “wow'd” by the details, décor, decorations, & designer furnishings that epitomize beach living at it's finest. Designed by professional interior decorators, the home is equipped with high-end sofas & chairs, lush bedding, modern computer desk, beach style artwork, custom paint, vintage cabinets, area rug, new kitchenware, & a gorgeous 42” TV in the living room + 32” Flat Screen TV in the Master Bedroom, with DVD players in both units.
Fantastic expansive open floorplan with plenty of seating for all your closets family & friends. Take advantage the unique South-Facing exposure & ample windows, allowing tons of sunlight & perfect for enjoying sunsets from your ocean view deck! To add to the charm & comfort, the home has the original hardwood floors that have been beautifully refinished, along with new dual pane windows & shutters. Step outside to the second floor deck & be greeted by panoramic ocean views, ideal for sunbathing, checking out the sunsets, or BBQ & dining outside (seats 4) with family or friends.
This truly is a family-friendly vacation destination, with a lifeguard tower, swim-friendly ocean, white sandy stretch of beach, & arguably one of the best stretches of beach breaks in San Diego…ideal for you surf enthusiasts. Three popular surf breaks, from Crystal Pier to Law St. to Tourmaline Surf Park, are located with easy walking distance. There is also a washer/dryer located on the ground floor, and an outdoor shower.
This home comes also fully equipped with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, beach buckets & shovels for the kids, & beach toys (football, frisbee, volleyball). We also provide our guests with Wifi Internet & High Def Cable TV.
• Bedroom 1: Cal-King
• Bedroom 2: Full & twin trundle + Twin
• Rollaway Bed with linens
• Driveway parking for 2+ vehicles (note the driveway is shared with the lower level unit).
• Additional overnight parking includes street parking
- CANCELLATION | Cancellations and reschedules made by Guest may be made up to 60 days before the first day of your reservation. Cancellations or reschedules made by Guest with less than 60 days' notice will result in 100% loss of all payment.
- GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
- NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
- CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
- ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
- DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
- BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
- AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not hav
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed 2 Twin beds
Beds in other rooms: Twin bed
- 1 Full bath
- DVD player
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To get covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
No refund If you cancel, any money you have paid cannot be refunded.
NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions may be made for children under the age of 2.
About the manager
Surf Style Vacation Homes
- Average reply time:
- 3 hours 16 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 15 Feb 2019
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
Have you stayed here?
This vacation rental hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on FlipKey is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an inquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours