Description from owner
Description from owner
1 Full bath
This is a 150m² (1610 ft²) luxury Penthouse apartment in Central London - It comes with two double bedrooms suitable for 6 guests. Each room can fit a comfortable futon style sofa bed and the large living room also has sleeping facilities if needed.
It also comes with a 40m² (430 ft²) Private terrace with stunning views of London's great skyline and the iconic river Thames. It is located inside a quiet park and is only 3 minutes walk from Vauxhall Station which has Tube, Bus and Mainline train stations.
The two double bedrooms are on opposite ends of the apartment so privacy is guaranteed.
The apartment comes with the following:
* 2 Double bedrooms with a large double beds (Fresh beddings and towels provided upon arrival)
* Wardrobe space and Hanging rails for your clothes
* TV with digital channels
* Desk and chair (in one of the rooms)
* Laptop with fast WiFi for the duration of your stay
* Large Mirrors
* International electric plug converter
* Secure Safe - for your valuable items
* Grand living room with a large wide screen TV and digital channels
* Open plan dinning area
* Foldable travel baby cot
* Super fast fibre optic WiFi internet
* Kitchen - fully equipped with all mod cons
* Electric rice cooker
* Nespresso Coffee Machine (capsules provided)
* Bathroom with Bath/Shower, hair dryer and shaver plug socket (Shower gel, shampoo & conditioner provided)
* Secure bicycle Lockup area
You have the options of making your own meals as well as getting your laundry done, allowing you to spend that extra time & money in enjoying the city!
******* HOW TO GET HERE: *******
1. By Bus:
- From Gatwick Airport - The “National Express” Gatwick bus stop is 5 minutes walk from the apartment. (Journey time - 1h 30mins)
- From Heathrow Airport - Most Heathrow Airport buses go the Victoria Station and from there you can take the tube to Vauxhall Station , or jump on buses 2, 36 or 185 to Vauxhall Station which is 3 minutes walk to the apartment. (Journey time - 50mins)
2. By Tube:
- From Heathrow Airport - Take the tube to Green Park and change to the Victoria line which takes you to Vauxhall Station which is 3 minutes walk to the apartment. (Journey time - 70mins).
3. By Train:
- From Gatwick Airport - Option 1 - The Gatwick Express takes 45mins to Victoria Station and from there you can take the tube to Vauxhall Station, or jump on buses 2, 36 or 185 to Vauxhall Station which is 3 minutes walk to the apartment. (Journey time - 50mins)
- From Gatwick Airport - Option 2- Take the train to Clapham Junction then change to Vauxhall Station which is 3 minutes walk to the apartment. (Journey time - 61mins).
- From Heathrow Airport - Take the Heathrow Express train service to Paddington Station (15 mins), then take the tube to Vauxhall Station (Changing at Oxford Circus). Vauxhall Station is 3 minutes walk to the apartment. (Journey time - 45mins).
4. By Car:
- Please refer to Google Maps or SatNav for turn by turn directions:
- Gatwick Airport - Journey time - 60 - 90mins traffic pending
- Heathrow Airport - Journey time - 40 - 60mins traffic pending
- Parking: There are payable parking meters in an adjacent street
Fantastic accommodation with the River Thames at your doorstep - what more could you ask for?
Vauxhall is one of London's best kept secrets: riverside location without the noise and mayhem with a great number of amazing cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and pleasure gardens.
* Vauxhall Tube, Train & Bus station - 3 minutes walk. Vauxhall station is served by the Victoria line - taking you to Stockwell and Brixton to the south and across to Pimlico, Green Park, Oxford Circus and Euston to the North. Trains train to Waterloo
* Bike rentals (£2.00) - 1 minute walk
* Express supermarkets at the Vauxhall transport hub, and two large supermarkets close by that are open until late.
* Vauxhall Park offers numerous facilities for children, and there are several communal gardens including Spring gardens, which features Vauxhall City Farm with a petting zoo and horse ridding lessons.
* There are payable parking meters in an adjacent street
THE NEIGHBOURHOOD & POINTS OF INTEREST:
* Mi6 Head Quarters (James Bond's real office) - 3 minutes walk
* River Thames - 3 minutes walk.
* St George’s Wharf and Pier - 3 minutes walk.
* Tate Britain Museum - 20 minutes walk. With a collection of late 19th and early 20th century art.
* The Palace of Westminster - 15 minutes walk.
* Big Ben - 30 minutes walk. The great bell of the clock at the north end of the Houses of Parliament
* The London Eye - 20 minutes walk.
* The SEA LIFE London Aquarium - Kid-Friendly - 20 mins walk
* Westminster Abbey - 30 minutes walk.
* Riverside Restaurants & Bars
* Gym - 3 Minutes walk
* Victoria Station - 30 minutes walk
* Buckingham Palace - 35mins walk or 15mins by bus. (Where the Queen lives)
* Waterloo Station - 30 minutes walk
* Oval Cricket Ground and Tube Station - 5 minutes walk
* London South Bank Centre - 20 minutes walk.
More Property Details
Book this 2 bedroom apartment in London today! A total of 6 people can sleep here comfortably.
Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 5/5 thanks to an average of 12 reviews.
Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as $1505 to as high as $2225, depending on travel dates.
The owner responds to 95% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Nov 11, 2018.
Read more Read less
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 11 Nov 2018
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time:15:00, Check out time:11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: ($128.64) £100.00
- Yes, smoking allowed
- Cancellation policy
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top London Attractions
- Central heating
- Housekeeping Included
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Elevator access
- Wheelchair accessible
- CD player
- Balcony or terrace
- Smoking allowed
- 1 Full bath
– based on 12 reviews
- Very Good