Description from owner
Description from owner
1 Full bath
Offering lake views, 3mins walk to one of the most favorite parks by Seattleites, our family-friendly home gives you a gracious relaxing vacation on Green Lake park. Featuring high quality appliances, organic amenities, elegant decoration, yet preserving its vintage look, this is your right choice for a true Seattle experience. Within 12mins to Downtown, Woodland Park Zoo, Space Needle, Ballard Locks, Puget Sound, our location is always among the most favorite parts of our home.
We provides you with almost everything for a perfect home way from home. Below are some key notes for your information:
• Indoor plants such as peace lily, bamboo palm, spider plant appear in every room to purify the air for healthier stay (as recommended by NASA)
• High-speed WiFi works perfectly
• Netflix, Amazon Prime offer various selection for your TV time
• Private parking enough for 3 cars and additional street parking is just in the back of the house
• Free washer/dryer with organic laundry detergent
• Laser color printer that works just by sending an email from your phone
• Made-in-USA water filters are installed in kitchen and bathtub
• Down duvets, 100% cotton sheets, 100% cotton towels
• Bathroom provides weigh scale, hair dryer, and all kinds of organic toiletries you might need
• Kitchen is very well equipped with hard anodized cookware, rice cooker, microwave, coffee maker to name a few. It is also stocked with juice/milk, coffee & tea, and a great selection of condiments and spices. You can cook all your meals here without a hassle
• Kid-friendly home with a convertible wood crib, childproof furniture, books and lots of toys
• 24/7 exterior security camera in the front and back door, and you can turn them off when you don't need
• Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace, peacefully decorated with Buddishm statues
• Luxury leather sofa and recliners for relaxing time in front of a 50" flat screen TV
• Bright, warm and cozy dining room enough seats for 6
• Cheerfully decorated kitchen to forget Seattle sucky weather outside during winter time
• Master bedroom: has two windows with lakeviews. Here you can go to bed in moonlight and wake up in sunshine over Green Lake park. Queen size bed, walk-in closet and an wood crib. The room is spacious enough to set up a professional working corner and a book case on the other side.
• Magnolia bedroom: Warm, vintage decoration with a large window under the shade of a gorgeous magnolia tree. Queen size bed, walk-in closet and a work desk.
• Birdy bedroom: Has two twin beds, walk-in closet, lovely decorated with lots of birds on the walls.
• Bathroom with bathtub and shower booth fully stocked with clean towels, toilet paper and organic toiletries.
More Property Details
Book this 3 bedroom house in Seattle today! A total of 6 people can sleep here comfortably.
Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 5/5 thanks to an average of 2 reviews.
The owner responds to 100% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Dec 12, 2018.
Read more Read less
About the owner
About the owner
Tourist License: 796***
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 12 Dec 2018
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time:15:00, Check out time:11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: $350.00
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Seattle Attractions
- Central heating
- Clothes dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Secure parking
- Private garden
- Tennis in town
- Smoking not allowed
- 1 Full bath
– based on 2 reviews
- Very Good