Bk 3/Get 1 FREE! Dog-Friendlu, Near town/beach, close to golf (Light) – Home 7474975 House
- 3 bedrooms
- 8 sleeps
- min stay varies
Bk 3/Get 1 FREE! Dog-Friendlu, Near town/beach, close to golf (Light) – Home 7474975
- 3 bedrooms
- sleeps 8
- min stay varies
- Child Friendly
- Pet Friendly
Description from manager
Spring Break Special Book 3 nights Get 1 night FREE! OR stay for one week with our Book 4 nights, and the next 3 are FREE. Must contact the host for booking one week stays. Valid for stays completed before May 24th, 2021.
Sleep 6 more people (for a total of 14) in the Cedar at the Sea home down the street. Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals manage both houses.
The Lighthouse is a beautifully furnished home at the North end of the Long Beach, WA city limits. It's a short walk to the beach via the paved Clark's Tree Trail, which connects to the Discovery Trail – the delightful 8.5-mile paved path meandering through the dunes to downtown Long Beach (1 mile to the arcade) Beard's Hollow and Ilwaco. Views and wildlife seen from The Discovery Trail will take your breath away – bring your bicycles and binoculars to spot bald eagles and a variety of shorebirds.
Roll your golf clubs across the road to the 9-hole Peninsula Golf Course with its new clubhouse and outstanding restaurant, "The Cove." Bring your clubs or use ours-2 sets of golf clubs and pull carts are included.
The Lighthouse has a well-designed open floor plan and airy vaulted ceilings. The living room is made for comfort and coziness with a large sofa, 42" HD Smart TV, DVD, and river rock gas fireplace.
The kitchen is well laid out and features a breakfast bar that seats four and an adjacent dining area with Dansk dinnerware settings for 12. Opposite the kitchen is the laundry nook with a full-size washer and dryer.
The spacious, private master bedroom features a King bed and 40" HD Smart TV, DVD, plus a very nice master bath and huge walk-in closet. The second bedroom is bright and sunny with a Queen size brass bed. The third bedroom offers two Twin beds. A new sofa bed is in the living room. There is a second full bath off the hall, close to both bedrooms.
From the living room, step out to the partially covered deck, patio with new seating and patio furniture for four and a full-size gas barbecue as well as a fully fenced back yard. The double car garage, driveway, and garage apron provide plenty of off-street parking.
Additional amenities include:
• Sleep up to 8 people in 3 bedrooms in this single level home. Children two and under do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
Bedroom 1: King Bed with master bath and walk-in closet
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Two twin beds
Bonus: New sofa bed in living room
• Two Bathrooms
One master bath with tub/shower
One bathroom with a walk-in shower
• 2 Well-behaved dogs welcome. $25/day/pet fee applies.
• 2 Smart TVs, 2 DVD players, WiFi, Cable and 100mbs internet
• Two newer sets of golf clubs and two pull carts for your use
• New deck chairs and table to enjoy the back yard
• Beach wagon and rolling picnic tote
• Fully fenced back yard, great for small children and pets
• 4 bicycles and a bike pump for rides along discovery coast
• New Desk area in case anyone needs to get some work done.
• Kitchen Appliances: refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, electric hand mixer, coffee maker, electric tea kettle, Keurig, French press, electric frying pan, sandwich press, citrus press
• Kitchen Utensils: Whisks, Knives, cutting boards, colanders, stainless steel mesh strainers, spatulas, cheese grater, can opener, peeler, corkscrew, pizza cutter, oyster knife, crab picks, BBQ utensils,
• Kitchen-Baking Supplies: Measuring cups, measuring spoons, heart-shaped 2-layer cake pan, spring-form pan, baking pans (square and rectangular), cookie sheets, whisk, mixing bowls, cake pans
• Kitchen Pots and Pans: 10" skillet, 8" skillet, saucepans, stockpots, frying pans, colanders, a small roasting pan with a rack, in-pan steamer
• Laundry: Full-size top-loading washer, full-size front-loading dryer, detergent, iron, ironing board
• Children's Toys: Lots of games
Additional amenities: #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #1 Cottage Bakery, #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #10 Putt Putt Golf, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #2 Lost Roo, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #4 Discovery Trail, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Beard's Hollow, #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #5 Shelburne Restaurant, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #6 Historic Oysterville, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Astoria day trip, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Astoria Column, #9 Castaways Seafood, #9 Funland video and arc
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
Bed & bathroom
- 2 Unknown types
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
No weddings or receptions
$500 fee if smoking in house
$100 per hour late checkout fee unless prior arrangement with management
$500 fee if police are summoned for excessive noise
About the manager
Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 18 May 2021
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 1 review
- Very Good
The house was well furnished, including good beds. Everything needed for a pleasant stay was included. A little mix-up on the keys which were issued to another family member, but got it straightened… More
Response from the manager Thank you for a wonderful review we are glad you enjoyed our home and hope to have you back again soon. Thank you Chandy
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to send the owner a message.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to view the property manager's contact details or send them a message.
- What's the difference between 'Book your stay' and 'Contact the owner/manager'?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online and send the property manager a booking request. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then
Or send the property manager an inquiry through the Contact the owner/manager form if you’d like a quote or more info first.
- What is a booking request?
When you pay online through the Ready to book? form, a booking request is sent to the property manager. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
To book this property you need to pay through the Flipkey website. Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection. This means that in the unlikely event that you’re prevented or denied access to the property when you check in, we’ll offer a full refund for the stay.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Simply enter your dates in the Ready to book? form to calculate the cost of your stay.
Click Book now to see a full breakdown of the price.
You can also request a quote from the property manager through the contact form. The owner will email you the total cost for your dates and a link to book and pay online.
- How do I know if my booking request has been accepted?
You’ll receive an email within 24 hours to let you know. Or you can check in Manage your booking. No money will leave your account unless it’s accepted.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. the property manager will have 24 hours to accept the booking and no money will leave your account before then.
If you’ve been sent a quote, simply accept it and pay online through the email we sent you. You can also do this in Manage your booking.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- Why can't I call the property manager before booking?
You can exchange contact details with the property owner/manager once your booking is confirmed and you’ve paid in full. Paying and communicating only through our platform allows us to ensure that your booking is covered by our Payment Protection policy.
If you have any questions before booking, you can send the property owner/manager a message via the contact form on their listing. Once you’ve booked, you can discuss the rental and make arrangements for your trip by logging into Manage your booking.
- How do damage deposits work?
In most cases, you don’t pay a damage deposit up front. Instead, we save your payment details securely and you’re only charged in the event of damage to the property.
Occasionally, you will pay a damage deposit up front as part of the total rental cost. In this case, the owner has 10 days after you check out to report any damage. If they don’t, we’ll return your deposit. If their claim is successful, we’ll deduct the agreed cost and return the remainder.
- How can I view and manage my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to view all your booking details, pay the balance of your booking or cancel it if you need to.
- How do I pay the balance of my booking?
You can pay the remaining balance of your booking at any point. Simply go to Manage your booking and click Pay now.
We’ll automatically charge the balance payment to the same payment method 10 days before it’s due. Go to Manage your booking to see when the payment will be taken.
- How can I withdraw my booking request?
You’ll need to contact the property manager to do this. Send them a message in Manage your booking or through the contact form on this page.
- How do I cancel my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to cancel your booking. Here you can view your cancellation policy to see if you’ll be refunded.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You can request to change the dates or number of people on your booking via the Manage your booking page. To change your dates use the Edit booking button. If you need to change the number of guests staying then send the property manager a message.
If the property manager agrees, they’ll send you a revised quote outlining the changes. You can review and accept/decline this from the Manage your booking page. You’ll have 48 hours to take action before the revised quote expires.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & Tripadvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours