Description from owner
Description from owner
4 Full baths
Ca' del Cafetier is a faboulos apartment in the very core of Venice:
The apartment has indedependent access to the calle, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (with Jacuzzi) a large kitchen/dining room, lounge, terrace and sundeck, infrared sauna. When can host 12 people at ease, hence Iit is perfect for large families reunions and friends get-togethers.
Air conditioning in all rooms, washing maschine and dryer, wifi internet, Hi-Fi and 2 TV sets, library, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster, all sort of coffee machines.
Private door on the calle leads to video surveilled entrance hall where you can store your luggage for early check-in / late check-out. First flight of stairs leads to apartment door. A mezzanine room at this level holds a sauna (4 seats) and hydromassage shower.
A second flight of stairs leads to the main floor where a large lounge, a huge dining room/kitchen, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (one with Jacuzzi bath and one with Jacuzzi shower) are located.
A third flight of stairs leads to the "Masterdeck" mansard which can be used as 5th bedroom (wih 4 single beds) or as a second relaxing lounge with video and HiFi stereo. Bathroom number 4 is at this floor, as well as the "Spritz" terrace with table and chairs where you can enjoy your drinks among the roofs of Venice. Finally, climbing the last steps you access the "Altana" sundeck on top of the roof with 4 comfortable loungers.
Standard lenght of beds in Italy is 190 cm , width is 160 cm (except for double bed in room 4 which is 140 cm wide) for double beds and 80 cm for single beds (except for 1 bed in mansard which 120 cm wide, so it is nearly double).
How to reach Ca’ del Cafetier
• from the Marco Polo airport
1. a speedboat taxi cab to Campo San Giovanni e Paolo where we meet you: (20’ trip. costs is €120 for 4 persons + €10 for each extra person up to 10
2. take Alilaguna boat & get off at Ospedale stop where we meet you: it takes 40’+ wait time, cost is 15 € /person older than 4
3. ACTV public bus to Piazzale Roma + n.5.2 waterbus & get off at Ospedale stop where we meet you: it takes 1 hour 30’, cost is 15.5€ /person
• from the Santa Lucia railway station or Piazzale Roma bus Terminal & car parking/rental drop-off garage
1. Take n.5.2 waterbus, get off at Ospedale stop where we meet you, it takes 35’, departs every 20’, cost is 7.5 € /person
2. Take a speedboat taxi cab to Campo San Giovanni e Paolo (meeting point). It takes 10’, cost is €60 for 5 persons + €10 for each extra person up to 10
• from Treviso Canova Aiport
Take Bus to Venezia Piazzale Roma then follow above instructions
• from the Tronchetto Cruise terminal/car park
1. a speedboat taxi cab to Campo San Giovanni e Paolo (meeting point): it takes 20’, costs is €90 for 4 persons + €10 for each extra person up to 10
2. Take n.2 water to Piazzale Roma then n.5.2 waterbus, get off at Ospedale stop where we meet you, it takes 55’, departs every 20’, cost is 7.5 € /person
More Property Details
Book this 5 bedroom house in Venice today! A total of 12 people can sleep here comfortably.
Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 5/5 thanks to an average of 20 reviews.
The owner responds to 100% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Jan 20, 2019.
Read more Read less
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 20 Jan 2019
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Italian
This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: $250.00
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Venice,-veneto Attractions
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Clothes dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
Pool / Spa
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- High chair
- CD player
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Smoking not allowed
- 4 Full baths
– based on 20 reviews
- Very Good
“Excellent for our group of four couples plus me, the guide.”
A good location far away from the Rialto and San Marco (at least as far away as you can get as the walking distance to tourist areas is short and interesting). Kitchen was well supplied and there is a supermarket nearby. There are at least four good restaurants close by as well as a small pizzeria. There is also a good bar for breakfast Italian style just down the calle. The only drawback is the vaporetto situation. The number 5.2 and 5.1 stop at Ospedale and is reasonably close but it only goes around the perimeter of Venice. To get to the Grand Canal you have to take the 5.1 to the train station (minimum time is 17 minutes) and then the number 1 down the Grand Canal. That could mean an hour to cover a 20 minute walk.
Response from the owner Thank you so much! As for the distance from attractions I have to correct you: it is only 10 minutes walk to Rialto, 12 minutes to Ca d'Oro, 15 minutes to San Marco. And we provide maps and directions!